The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen it sold at Farmer's Markets.

Sort of, unless it changed in the last legislative session: "Sales at farmers’ markets are still not allowed, but a farmers’ market booth can serve as a delivery point for pre-purchased raw milk."

So if you pay for it online from the dairy, you can pick it up at a market (or other locations away from the original farm).

Of course, some of these people are the types to ignore the regulations, but it seems like fucking around can impact your ability to sell agricultural products in Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

So just catching up on this Butker stuff. First video I saw: 

Not trying to be glib or overly judgmental, but my first thought after watching this was he might be gay or bisexual. I think it's a red flag any time people talk about how they've changed, found spirituality, and especially when they become very vocal about masculinity .  So I searched "Butker" on Twitter, and this showed up: 

Harrison Butker can live the life he wants. Good for him if he's happy. But he can fuck off with the lecturing. 

• Hook 'Em 9

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Not trying to be glib or overly judgmental, but my first thought after watching this was he might be gay or bisexual. I think it's a red flag any time people talk about how they've changed, found spirituality, and especially when they become very vocal about masculinity .

The correlation is nearly 100%.

Harrison, just be who you are, suck some dick, and be happy.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

GQP: Biden likes the Taliban so he’s evil

Everybody else: Putin’s Russia is doing a $1 billion a year in business with the Taliban

GQP: Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

What movie was it where the bad guys show up for the money/product exchange and somebody says, "And for some reason you decided to bring automatic weapons to a business negotiation?" 

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

What movie was it where the bad guys show up for the money/product exchange and somebody says, "And for some reason you decided to bring automatic weapons to a business negotiation?" 

Departed

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Repressed homosexuals lashing out at homosexuals isn’t a new thing. See Lindsay Graham, Tim Scott, 

Closeted bisexuals are the worst and most judgmental because they easily blend into the heterosexual crowd at will 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Closeted bisexuals are the worst and most judgmental because they easily blend into the heterosexual crowd at will 

Exhibit A: Josh Hawley

Exhibit B: anti gay black preachers 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

So just catching up on this Butker stuff. First video I saw: 

Not trying to be glib or overly judgmental, but my first thought after watching this was he might be gay or bisexual. I think it's a red flag any time people talk about how they've changed, found spirituality, and especially when they become very vocal about masculinity .  So I searched "Butker" on Twitter, and this showed up: 

Harrison Butker can live the life he wants. Good for him if he's happy. But he can fuck off with the lecturing. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

32 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Disagree with that tweet. They say housewife and pregnant and mom ,but what they really  mean is mom still works and takes care of the kids and cooks all the meals, does chores, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Whatever is up with Harrison Butker is somehow his mother's fault because she is a)female and b) works outside the home. That's how this works.

My mom worked 2 jobs after my parents divorced. Fingers to the bone, seven days a week. And I don't think women are a sub-species. Which makes that fucking excuse even more infuriating to me, becuase you're right. It rang true the second I read what you typed. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Okay, so this is a video simulation.  Based on the graphic designs of a game called "The Sims."  This dipshit disrespects his mother as a profound scientist and beta-tests his lecture about women becoming homemakers and being content not to work outside the home, and certainly not make their own fortunes on Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift of all people.  And we're now using 'The Sims' to demonstrate the irony.  So we're now inside of a simulation inside of a simulation inside of a simulation now aimed at "putting women in their place."  And the fucking pop-ad I saw while clicking on this story on a sports side was a callback to that commercial years ago where the groundskeeper paints the endzone and the K.C. player says, "Hey man, nice job.  But who the heck are 'The Chefs'?"  And the lawn guy mumbles "Great moogly-boogly."  And now the Chiefs dude is actually simulated as a Chef telling women to cook more.  WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS HAPPENING?  HOW THE FUCK IS THIS REAL?  

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The dumbest people alive …..

Blackburn knows full well that people with green cards are not able to vote, but she's continuing on her constituents to be too dumb to know that.

8 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Biden likes the Taliban?

Lana Del Rey Yes GIF

Here's to hoping opposing fans can get creative and not let up on that fucktard all year. 

"In the closet! - clap clap clapclapclap" 

Dude needs to be outed and rattled into some Brett Maher shit. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

maga:  wearing a closeted homosexual's jersey to own the libs.  I'm sure it accessorizes well with diapers. 

But do they have them tailored?

Inquiring minds  . . . .

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

A masterpiece of responding to controversial remarks without actually responding to controversial remarks. 

?  "We reject those remarks.  Here are all the ways we teach that show that there are a number of high callings for women" seems pretty responsive.