The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

If pence gets hero for a day status, which is what provoked that, then Greg Jacob gets goddamn hero status. And he did it for longer than a single day. 

If you want to parrot bullshit moderate or closeted Republican talking points be my guest.  But it's disingenuous and obvious.  What you are saying or justifying is one good thing makes it perfectly normal to absolve them of every bit of evil they done, in some attempt I guess to justify being able to vote for them (the Republican Party) again.  "See they are good!"  No, they aren't.  And neither Pence nor Jacob deserve much or any credit for not breaking the Constitution, that shouldn't even be in question.  

A hero rescues kids out of burning building, or something of the like.  At a minimum its the oath of the Vice President to follow the law, and same with his staff.  

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

guarantee some of these knuckleheads can watch a episode like this of It's Always Sunny, and they don't even realize they're the butt of the joke.

Oh 100%.  I deleted what I wanted to say because I've had a few drinks and don't want to be on a list.  But come the fuck on.  How are we expected to live in this nightmare?

Barley is technically a cereal plant in the grass family-Pocheae.  

hops is technically the plant Humulus Lupulus’ flowering   

Also, beer laws are set at the state level, not by the White House.  Between this bullshit and bud light, you’d think people would just quit whining and look up at the store.  Never been more kinds of beer with more levels of alcohol content with more flavors more readily available in American history. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Barley is technically a cereal plant in the grass family-Pocheae.  

hops is technically the plant Humulus Lupulus’ flowering   

Also, beer laws are set at the state level, not by the White House.  Between this bullshit and bud light, you’d think people would just quit whining and look up at the store.  Never been more kinds of beer with more levels of alcohol content with more flavors more readily available in American history. 

This is a hot take.

On 7/7/2023 at 6:03 PM, BamaATL said:

If you want to parrot bullshit moderate or closeted Republican talking points be my guest.  But it's disingenuous and obvious.  What you are saying or justifying is one good thing makes it perfectly normal to absolve them of every bit of evil they done, in some attempt I guess to justify being able to vote for them (the Republican Party) again.  "See they are good!"  No, they aren't.  And neither Pence nor Jacob deserve much or any credit for not breaking the Constitution, that shouldn't even be in question.  

A hero rescues kids out of burning building, or something of the like.  At a minimum its the oath of the Vice President to follow the law, and same with his staff.  

Geezus christ lighten up.  Do you understand what a conditional statement is?  And find me one "right wing talking point" that praises Pence.  And no one talks about Jacob.  

So yeah fuck you and your right wing talking points.  Kiss my ass.

People were, again, praising Pence.  If Pence deserves any praise at all, Jacob deserves more.

For all the asshole lawyers in the Maga orbit, there were a good number, like Cipollone, Hershman, and this guy, that helped save the country in late December and early January,  They could have stayed silent, they could have resigned, but instead they went toe-to-toe with the assholes and ridiculed them.  And most of them delivered scathing testimony to the 1/6 commission and to Smith's grand juries.

Pence is a know-nothing.  He made that little speech based on education provided by Jacob.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 7/7/2023 at 6:03 PM, BamaATL said:

obvious.  What you are saying or justifying is one good thing makes it perfectly normal to absolve them of every bit of evil they done, in some attempt I guess to justify being able to vote for them (the Republican Party

This is crazy talk

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/8/2023 at 6:35 PM, Bama Chick said:

What’s next?

Plant based French fries?????

do i even dare ask what the fuck his beer is brewed from? from the looks of that child-eating grin i'm guessing blood. jfc that dude is comic book villain scary - and I'm not (just) talking about trump. also also check out that guy in the background. you cannot convince me lizard people aren't real

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Fox News was on in the OR lounge. They were carrying the Wray hearing live. Lieu was roasting the republicans so badly the fox talking heads cut away to their “experts” Jason Chaffetz and some thumb head guy to ask them why the republicans weren’t asking more hunter Biden questions lol. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Fox News was on in the OR lounge. They were carrying the Wray hearing live. Lieu was roasting the republicans so badly the fox talking heads cut away to their “experts” Jason Chaffetz and some thumb head guy to ask them why the republicans weren’t asking more hunter Biden questions lol. 

Smart move. Guaranteeing future OR revenue by spreading brain worms.

More Josh Alpha:

image.jpeg.6fb918ef2642ec7724fe69af2b92aab6.jpeg

This dipshit is from Ohio.  Years ago I was rezoning some land in Valdosta and had to go in front of the Board of Commissioners (an easy place to get land upzoned, btw, unlike Florida were the future land use rules were codified in 1985). 

There was a kid like this on the dais in some kind of "youth participation" program.  I asked the broker afterward why and she in somewhat reverent tones "He's being groomed for politics."  Like that's a good thing, some asshole with no actual life experience looking for a shortcut in life and doing what his owners tell him.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Rage+1 1

On 7/10/2023 at 5:33 PM, pacman said:

On 7/10/2023 at 6:33 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Is this an attempt to make more white people or something?

On 7/10/2023 at 6:41 PM, gyroprotagonist said:

that and keep the womens preggo and barefoot all the time, you know, for their own good. 

You don't have to listen long to some of the right wing or libertarian influencers to understand how they view women. Many, not all, openly say that women should neither have the right to vote nor have the ability to divorce except in rare cases. It has a religious fundamentalist feel to it.

And while these extremes may not be currently championed by the main GOP party, peripheral ideas are being pursued. Such as how DeSantis recently led the effort to eliminate permanent alimony in FL.

Advocating for men doesn't mean that someone is anti-women but many of these ideas are pursuing anti-women laws to further their goals.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

They are out of control there in Florida.  This was one of the responses to Sabatini's Twitter announcement that he's running for congress.

there's gotta be enough info in this photo (and it's likely geo located) to locate this house. hope they're on a watch list.