The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

So, fire people, Indict people, deportation/kids in cages/gulags, and pardons for all J6 rioters.  That's four by my count.  I probably don't even want to know what they other one is.

It appears that Mike Davis is 1) an Iowa Hawkeye and 2) has never had a job outside of government/lobbying.

He's following the Rick Perry model.

Speaking of whom, when does he get deposed?  

Edited by Bullneck

On 12/4/2023 at 1:41 PM, Bullneck said:

That's four by my count.  I probably don't even want to know what they other one is.

It's obvious. Public executions after show trials. Standard fascist, theocratic playbook. Rome, barbarism, and medievalism for the 21st Century. 

JerryWorld and other stadia likely to be top sites. Anywhere there are lots of seats, beer, and big screens for the bloodshed.

Edited by BevoAbyss
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Nope.  Not fascists.  Definitely not.

The word he meant to use is "lügenpresse."  Trump supporters have regularly used that in the past, and it's what they mean when they rant about the "lying media" now.

Because they're fucking nazis.  They run the nazi plays.  They use the nazi words.  They promise to do the nazi things.  Because they are fucking shitbag nazis, and when the time comes, and they execute their plan, we're going to have to do what our grandfathers did to nazis: shoot them all in the fucking face.  Sic semper fucking nazis.

• Hook 'Em 6

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The word he meant to use is "lügenpresse."  Trump supporters have regularly used that in the past, and it's what they mean when they rant about the "lying media" now.

Because they're fucking nazis.  They run the nazi plays.  They use the nazi words.  They promise to do the nazi things.  Because they are fucking shitbag nazis, and when the time comes, and they execute their plan, we're going to have to do what our grandfathers did to nazis: shoot them all in the fucking face.  Sic semper fucking nazis.

It’s fairly annoying. I’d like to just live a peaceful life, but when assholes go full asshole…

• Hook 'Em 2

I think the Biden forces in the upcoming Civil War don’t really need to worry about arms and ammo - they just need to find a way to make the Trump Gravy Seals forces go on a forced march…any forced march.

Not being Stonewall’s foot cavalry, we should see an 80% mortality rate in Trump’s forces. 

IMG_4222.thumb.png.4a126b693e7d53800937962f31aea4a8.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

They must be worried:

Imagine if Taylor Swift toured every Texas city that had more than 100,000 people, and performed in the larger cities for several concerts, and all the while she's telling the fans to get out and register and go vote.

That would scare the shit out of a lot of people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Imagine if Taylor Swift toured every Texas city that had more than 100,000 people, and performed in the larger cities for several concerts, and all the while she's telling the fans to get out and register and go vote.

And then she should rave about her crowd sizes and compare them to Trump.  That would really chap some people's hides.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She could have people register to vote at her shows the way Frank Zappa did during his ‘88 tour.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I guess I don't speak nazi. Can someone tell me what he wants to say but isn't?

As mentioned, could be too many minorities/women voting.

Organic from a marketing perspective (the way he would use it) would mean, because every accusation is a confession with the GOP, that he is trying to tell the GQP that these are fake voters, or that Taylor Swift is using her power to juice the voter registrations beyond their norms (how Trump's campaign used Cambridge Analytica).  He's not happy because this person is doing it with just a few comments at her concerns and social media postings, whereas the Trump campaign would have to spend a shitload of money/time.

And because it's mostly women, he's probably really pissed because Trump is pretty much tapped on in terms of attracting new voters.  Taylor Swift on the other hand, could bring in a shitload of young (and older) women who have never bothered to vote in the past, or even register.  It's like how there are enough registered voters in Harris County, who didn't vote, who could flip the state, or at least a lot of state-wide races if they were motivated to get out and vote - that situation terrifies people like Miller.

• Hook 'Em 1

She could have people register to vote at her shows the way Frank Zappa did during his ‘88 tour.

Rock the vote pioneers were Tommy James and the Shondells

“The group toured with Vice President Hubert Humphrey during his 1968 presidential campaign, for which Humphrey showed his appreciation by writing the liner notes for their next album Crimson & Clover, which was released in December 1968.”

Terry Goodkind, even though he was writing this for a fantasy series, nailed today's GQP:

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 12/5/2023 at 7:45 PM, Bullneck said:

CBS, ABC, and NBC should run this on a loop along with Trumps "punishment for the woman" sound bite starting two weeks before the election.  

It'll get lost in their both sides arguments, because they don't want to appear biased.  

On 12/6/2023 at 1:04 PM, Gatorubet said:

I think the Biden forces in the upcoming Civil War don’t really need to worry about arms and ammo - they just need to find a way to make the Trump Gravy Seals forces go on a forced march…any forced march.

Not being Stonewall’s foot cavalry, we should see an 80% mortality rate in Trump’s forces. 

Blockade their meds for blood thinners and diabetes and they'll flat out die.  

On 12/7/2023 at 12:33 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Bigger than his, that's for sure:

image.png.6370373ec983e67672982abed259c53d.png

Looks like flypaper, and a whole bunch of shit flies. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 12:04 PM, Gatorubet said:

Bomb the factories that make Ozempic and Crestor. They'd surrender inside of a week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The guy mentioned above posted a long tweet about why it's allowed, and holy shit people are going to town on him ,but he's sticking to what he said.

He's ballsy to take on MAGA/GQP

As an American I reject the concept of Christian nationalism on constitutional grounds. As a Christian I reject the concept of Christian nationalism on Biblical grounds.

He seems like a good dude.

• Hook 'Em 7