The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Most of the Aggy politic board is skeptical that Swift is a psy-op campaign, but there is always that one guy. Here's some screenshots for your Hump Day reading:
TSWift1.png.dd800339a0c926c49ecdd27977df9031.png
tswift2.png.ad178ccd9a3f5e83c952ac5e0e9ab402.png
tswift3.png.72a7f07a117ae2b454193f2e2509a4bb.png
The poster, 'Shooz,' didn't comment after that; perhaps has decided to do some more 'research,' before resurfacing.
I wonder exactly the qualifications necessary to be classified as a 'shadowy figure.' Seems like a rather vague job description. 
FTR, CAA has around 3000 employees worldwide, give or take a few (they cut jobs during the pandemic). Their current majority owner is married to Salma Hayek:
image.png.6b364e24578c9fd33282c57e22d60a42.png

Looks to me like CAA is a conspiracy to get the majority owner access to Salma Hayek’s goodies.

That’s a conspiracy I can respect.
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nothing better when the Right brings out their entertainers. “For tonight’s entertainment we have Ted Nugent and Rich Little.” The show starts at 4pm.

So right after dinner? Cool.

• Haha 2

That idiot read an article (or someone read it for him) about Mike Ovitz 30 years ago. Maybe Rush bloviated about it.

They'll believe anything.

Add Gopher to Trump and Reagan as TV stars they've elected:

spacer.png

I think left office in disgust with the GOP, but I'm neither sure nor curious enough to look it up.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Republican governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

Republican president Donald Trump

Republican president Ronald Reagan

Republican Congressional candidate Stacy Dash (for a whole month)

Republican Senate candidate Dr. Oz

Republican member of Congress Sonny Bono

Republican Mayor Clint Eastwood

Republican Mayor Jack Kelly

Republican Senator Fred Thompson (and candidate for POTUS)

Republican Congressional candidate Antonio Sabàto Jr.

@Brisketexan so sorry  (scroll down to the bottom of the list)

https://m.imdb.com/list/ls047371672/

10 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I would love to see TS fire up her legal team and start suing the fuck out of these idiots. 

I don't know what will happen, but one healthy response she usually has to haters is to: not personally respond.

It has been rather a good method for her.

Whether that includes legal actions, I cannot say, but she just goes out and keeps doing what she does.

More on the Q/MAGA dude who cut off his dad's head and showed it during a YouTube stream: https://www.the-express.com/news/us-news/126282/justin-mohn-revolution-america-father-beheaded-youtube-stream-pennsylvania

The Pennsylvania man who allegedly beheaded his father and proclaimed himself to be the "messiah" wrote a pamphlet in which he warned of a "bloody revolution" coming to the US and released songs in which he claimed it is a "woman's world".

He also said his dad was jealous of him and bemoaned his student debt in his music.

Justin Mohn, 32, is in custody in Pennsylvania after allegedly beheading his 68-year-old father and holding up his head on a YouTube livestream. He has been charged with murder in the first degree, abuse of a corpse, and possession of an instrument of crime with intent.

Police were called to the Mohn household on Tuesday evening at around 7pm. They found the victim's headless body in the bathroom, Chief Joe Bartorilla of Middletown Police Department said.

He added: "We got called to the home and officers went in and discovered the father upstairs deceased.

"We're getting contacted by some people in the community that know us, and know him and his family. And we're hearing a lot. Obviously, he's well known in the community just by the calls we're getting."

Mohn went on a politically charged, conspiratorial rant during the 14-minute livestream, saying that many saw him as a messiah and wanted him to become the President of the United States.

His father, Justin, was a federal employee, and Mohn urged others with relatives in the same line of work to kill them.

His father is also believed to have owned a cleaning company, and a literacy initiative.

Mohn allegedly offered a $1 million bounty to anyone who killed federal figures, FBI Director Christopher Wray, Attorney General Merrick Garland and former Attorney General Bill Barr as targets.

He lamented the government for "woke mobs, the migrant crisis on the border with Mexico, and railed against "globalists and communists."

On the stream, he allegedly held up his father's head and said: "This is the head of Mike Mohn, a federal employee of over 20 years and my father. He is now in hell for eternity as a traitor to his country."

Mohn has written poetry, pamphlets and books filled with conspiratorial material.

He has also released songs on Spotify that take a similarly political tone. In one song, he laments the student debt he owes having studied business management at Penn State.

He also claimed that the authorities wanted him dead and bemoaned how society has become a "woman's world."

Some lyrics read: "This is a woman's world. Empowering only girls. Step on all the men. Kill the cock and praise the hen."

Mohn wrote other books such as Poems I Wrote While Stoned: A Collection Of Poems and another called The Punishing, set in the year 2481, a story about Satan ruling the world.

His Amazon bio reads: "His life story is unbelievable and there may not be enough words to describe him, but one may begin to understand his complexity and experiences through his art."

His conspiracy theories show many hallmarks of the QAnon movement – a far-right American political conspiracy movement centered on the belief that a Satanic sex trafficking ring conspired against former President Donald Trump, among other bizarre claims.

Stop calling Trump a game show host. It wasn’t a game show. The producers don’t pick the winners in a game show. It was a reality tv show. Which also means it wasn’t reality. It was fake, phony, and staged. It was theater. Just like his presidency. 

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I would love to see TS fire up her legal team and start suing the fuck out of these idiots. 

She filed a complaint about a Colorado DJ for inappropriate behavior at a meet and greet.  His station investigated, and IIRC, he was fired.  He then sued her for some ridiculous amount, and she counter-sued for $1.  Her legal team carried it to the end.  His suit failed, she won her suit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift_sexual_assault_trial

20 minutes ago, Covri said:

@Brisketexan so sorry  (scroll down to the bottom of the list)

https://m.imdb.com/list/ls047371672/

That's a BROAD list.   Includes everyone who has ever been remotely conservative, including multiple people who have made it plain that they think Trump is a POS.

My beloved Sela has worked for several causes in her home state that are on the opposite side of MAGA values.  Her husband (the bastard, he needs to get out of my way) ran for the Senate as a Dem.  She's fine.  We're fine.  Back off.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That's a BROAD list.   Includes everyone who has ever been remotely conservative, including multiple people who have made it plain that they think Trump is a POS.

My beloved Sela has worked for several causes in her home state that are on the opposite side of MAGA values.  Her husband (the bastard, he needs to get out of my way) ran for the Senate as a Dem.  She's fine.  We're fine.  Back off.

In gif form:

f676588c-19dd-4d7b-89ea-c430453e799c_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, C-Man said:

He also claimed that the authorities wanted him dead and bemoaned how society has become a "woman's world."

Some lyrics read: "This is a woman's world. Empowering only girls. Step on all the men. Kill the cock and praise the hen."

• Hook 'Em 1

The Nuge’s songwriting from “Great White Buffalo”:

“The Indians, they needed some food, 
And some skins for a roof. 
They only took what they needed, baby. 
Millions of buffalo were the proof, yeah. 

But then came the white dogs, 
With their thick and empty heads. 
They couldn't see past the billfold. 
They wanted all the buffalo dead. 
Everything was so sad.

Like a dog!!!

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Stop calling Trump a game show host. It wasn’t a game show. The producers don’t pick the winners in a game show. It was a reality tv show. Which also means it wasn’t reality. It was fake, phony, and staged. It was theater. Just like his presidency. 

I will always call him a game show host. It was a game. He was the host.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Shit, that's right.  I forgot in my middle-age.  There was the Firebird with the V6, and then the V8 was the same body basically but called the Trans-Am.  And the weird thing was the Firebird didn't have the bird painted on it, but the Trans-Am did (which looked cool as fuck in the aspirated venting on the hood).  Like there was the Camaro and the Z28, (V6 & V8 respectively).  We had a running joke in Chicago, where there were apparently a few Italian fellows (or one million), that the IROC-Z shoulda been called the IWOP-Z.  It was the first mass-production car that had that batshit stupid drag kit that had the front/back ends and side rails that barely stayed off the ground.  And you'd see those things get stuck in the snow all the time because there wasn't enough clearance.  But light a cigarette, pop your leather jacket collar, and you were still good to go.  I can see that metallic purple paint job in my head still.  /nohomo

To keep in thread track, I don't care for this Trump fellow one bit...

If you're talking 80s/90s models, yea. The Firebird base was a V6, the Formula Firebird had a V8, and the Trans-Am was the same motor as the Formula but had the body kit, hood and wing. Then there were the limited editions like the WS6 package that had a corvette engine and the Turbo Trans Am, that had the engine from the Buick Grand National. 

We always joked IROC stood for Italian Rejects Out Cruising. 

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I will always call him a game show host. It was a game. He was the host.

Are you putting me on? It wasn’t a game. Games have unpredictable outcomes. It was a play. It was theater. They don’t call it reality tv because it’s reality. They call it that because it’s a simulation. It presents itself as reality but it’s not.

They don’t shoot multiple takes and splice together the final product in the editing room for game shows. The producers don’t know before the day’s shoot who the winners and losers are going to be on a game show. The Apprentice wasn’t remotely a game show. It was a game show like professional wrestling is a sport. 

I have no idea why it makes so much difference to you. I'm not convinced by your argument. I guess I'm going Occams Razor on this.  I guess by your argument, one might say he portrays a game show host which is actually even a little funnier but too complicated.

Have the last word.

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Firebird is Pontiac's version of the Chevy Camaro. The Trans-Am is the top of the line Firebird model. (Now we wait for the 20 classic car guys to reply that isn't exactly right because in 1976 they changed the shape of the tail lights on the Camaro or some shit)

My first car was a '74 Firebird Esprit V8 400 cui @jimmyjazz .  Same model as Jim Rockford.  That thing could fly.

csb

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

The Nuge’s songwriting from “Great White Buffalo”:

“The Indians, they needed some food, 
And some skins for a roof. 
They only took what they needed, baby. 
Millions of buffalo were the proof, yeah. 

But then came the white dogs, 
With their thick and empty heads. 
They couldn't see past the billfold. 
They wanted all the buffalo dead. 
Everything was so sad.

Like a dog!!!

the only one of his I still have on the playlist. Live version is the best.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't know what will happen, but one healthy response she usually has to haters is to: not personally respond.

Whether that includes legal actions, I cannot say, but she just goes out and keeps doing what she does.

TS is a smart businesswomen and her team does not fuck around with protecting her brand.   If the FOX "News" anchors continue to claim as fact that she is a "Pentagon psych-ops agent" or colluding with the NFL to defraud the public, I could see grounds for a strong defamation case.   

• Hook 'Em 2

The haters gonna hate hate hate
But I think she’s just gonna shake shake shake
Shake it off
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I have no idea why it makes so much difference to you. I'm not convinced by your argument. I guess I'm going Occams Razor on this.  I guess by your argument, one might say he portrays a game show host which is actually even a little funnier but too complicated.

Have the last word.

WhatTheBuck'd

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

My first car was a '74 Firebird Esprit V8 400 cui @jimmyjazz .  Same model as Jim Rockford.  That thing could fly.

csb

33 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

'73 Camaro Type LT.  350 small block.  It could not fly.  Looked pretty good, though.

Mid-80s my dad bought a 1976 base model Firebird from the original owner. At least it looked like the base model. The guy custom ordered it from the dealer as the base model, but with the 400 CID motor. It was white with a red velour interior, similar to the one below, but it even had the base model hubcaps. The guy had done some work to the motor and added headers and a mild exhaust. It was a great sleeper car and pretty quick for it's day. My dad ended up putting mags like these on it to sport it up a little. 

76esprit2.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Including Lorne Michaels and David Lynch on that list makes it kind of suspect. 

Lorne likely makes the list because he's donated to both GOP and Democratic candidates. He gave to the late John McCain but also donated to Obama. He gave to Susan Collins of Maine as well.

18 minutes ago, yoladu said:

their is only one person of color on that list..

Kanye West / Ye

haha.

ooops. well i missed seeing Charles Barkley on the list. I know he was considered conservative in say 2001, but now?

• However, in 2006, he altered his political stance, stating "I was a Republican until they lost their minds."
  • In July 2007, he made a video declaring his support for Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election.
  • IN 2014, Barkley declared himself an Independent and not a Democrat as previously reported. "The Republicans are full of it", Barkley said, "The Democrats are a little less full of it."
Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

somebody, security, body guards, concerned citizen, somebody should have stood up and kicked that shithead's ass right then and there. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0TCxyu1Np3x7TJmcFWKO

east coast west coast feud back on!!

Edited by Pato del Muerto

So, Taylor, by leaving Big Machine and re-recording her old albums, thereby depriving Soros’s son of the best part of the asset he just bought into, is somehow a Soros plot?

That’s some big brained shit

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3