Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

They're "workshopping" this electro-magnetic, 5G, aluminum" bullshit to see if gets traction with the stupids.  Because a month later, they're gonna say the technology was deployed to fuck up electronic voting machines and then used again in Winter 2024 primaries to screw Donald Trump out of the nomination.  Never mind it may because he's on trial at the time.  

They're canaries in coal mines.  They're the elderly, young, and injured used as the middle-ages Vanguard to test the vulnerable points of an opposing force.  They see if these stupids at the lower levels will buy into this and help broadcast it.  Then it moves up the foodchain to precinct level and county level and if it sticks, they use it in fundraising campaigns and even as the basis for election fraud lawsuits.  

Used to be our biggest worry was stupid people.  Then it was stupid people who didn't know they were stupid.  Then it became stupid people who think they're smart (Dunning-Krueger).  Now I'm realizing the next evolution of terror is stupid people with no sense of self-preservation, the one thing you could at least always count on in humanity.  They're going to ruin themselves for Trump and they think there's honor in it.  These people will be left with nothing more than a rap sheet, failing kidneys, and a 10-year employment gap.  And for what?  

"for what?"   

"for what?"

Are you serious?????

image.thumb.png.d18c09685840777f2c6739c32351352d.png

https://claim.wintrumpprizes.com/

4 hours ago, Thrawn said:

Apparently the majority of us are going to die after the next national test of the emergency alert system on Oct 4th. Nice knowing you guys. I've had the jab and live in the middle of the city. I don't think there is anyway I can avoid having my nanoparticles of graphene oxide activated. Even with aloomium. 

Tell all of the Qanon types you know to be ready for October 4th when George Soros unveils the next step of his plan.  If they ask you what you're talking about, just say "do your own research, and you'll know the time has come on October 4th when it happens."

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Can someone tell me why Goppers are going after Taylor Swift? Her bubblegum pop image/music seems like it's right up the alley for white conservative suburbanites.

She's got a voter registration drive going on. That's it. That's the reason.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

giphy.gif

Seriously. WTF is he implying? How does the race of the store owner relate to how much money would be lost in that hypothetical. I don't get it.

They're really reduced now to just  gratuitous digs that, I can only assume, must have a racist connotation. I'll put aside the sexual assault charges filed against him from a male aid to Herschel Walker for the moment and hone in on just this brief introductory portion of his wiki bio:

Matthew Aaron Schlapp (born December 18, 1967) is an American political activist and lobbyist who is chairman of the American Conservative Union. He leads the lobbying firm Cove Strategies, which had strong ties to the Donald Trump administration. He is also a Fox News political contributor.

Schlapp was President George W. Bush's deputy assistant and political director during Bush's first term. He is married to Mercedes Schlapp, who was President Donald Trump's Director of Strategic Communications.

He's not just wayward schlub who's making shitty YouTube videos for the likes of Workswithseeds. He's been in and around the highest seats of GOP power since W.

It really makes you wonder what kind of shit they say behind closed doors if he feels comfortable saying that in public. 

12 hours ago, bolverk said:

Can someone tell me why Goppers are going after Taylor Swift? Her bubblegum pop image/music seems like it's right up the alley for white conservative suburbanites.

They're going after her becuase she's become very vocal, politically. Starting before the last election, I believe. It was covered in one of her older documentaries my wife watched. And she's gotten more and more vocal, more and more active. 

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, MAGA going after Taylor Swift...fucking brilliant.

It sure isn't a great idea. But I guess they have no choice, becuase she's coming after them regardless. 

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/taylor-swift-political-evolution-timeline-8528527/

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/22/1201183160/taylor-swift-instagram-voter-registration

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
13 hours ago, bolverk said:

The GOP's entire identity and ethos is being against anything that's wildly popular.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Shocking stuff here:

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2023-09-27/former-la-congressional-candidate-indicted-for-misusing-campaign-funds

Omar Navarro with Trump supporters.

Omar Navarro, a favorite of former President Trump’s MAGA movement for repeatedly challenging Democrat Maxine Waters for her congressional seat, was indicted Wednesday on 43 counts of misusing campaign funds, including funneling tens of thousands of dollars in campaign donations back to himself through friends and family.

FBI agents also arrested Navarro’s mother, Dora Asghari, 59, of Torrance and a friend, Zacharias Diamantides-Abel, 34, of Long Beach. Both are accused of conspiring with Navarro to convert campaign donations to personal use. Navarro, 34, is in state custody on unrelated charges, according to the office of the district attorney for the Central District of California, but he is expected to be turned over soon to federal authorities.

Federal prosecutors in the Central District of California unsealed a 45-page indictment charging Navarro with 13 counts of wire fraud, 26 counts of falsification of records and three counts of prohibited use of campaign funds. Asghari is charged with six counts of wire fraud. Diamantides-Abel is charged with two counts of wire fraud. All three defendants are charged with one count of conspiracy.

• Haha 1

BENNY JOHNSON (HOST): Mike, I've never called for lava to rain down from the heavens, but maybe upon Washington, D.C. Would you be that sweet red hot lava for us?

MIKE DAVIS (GUEST): I've never been called sweet, and you called me sweet ginger. So, I think I am, Ben. But during my three week reign of terror as Trump acting attorney general before I get chased out of town with my Trump pardon, I will rain hell on Washington, D.C. We've talked about this, Ben. I have five lists, ready to go and they're growing. List number one, we're gonna fire. We're gonna fire a lot of people in the executive branch, in the deep state. Number two, we're gonna indict. We're gonna indict Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and James Biden and every other scumball, sleazeball, Biden, except for the five year old granddaughter who they refused to acknowledge for five years until the political pressure got to Joe Biden.

Number three, we're gonna deport. We're gonna deport a lot of people, 10 million people and growing - anchor babies, their parents, their grandparents. We're gonna put kids in cages. It's gonna be glorious. We're gonna detain a lot of people in the D.C. gulag and Gitmo. And list number five, I'm gonna recommend a lot of pardons. Every January 6th defendant is gonna get a pardon, especially my hero horn man. He is definitely at the top of the pardon list. 

https://www.mediamatters.org/google/mike-davis-were-gonna-put-kids-cages-its-gonna-be-glorious

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

And list number five, I'm gonna recommend a lot of pardons. Every January 6th defendant is gonna get a pardon, especially my hero horn man. He is definitely at the top of the pardon list. 

Why would he pardon a bunch of Deep State Antifa Leftists who staged a false flag on January 6th?

barack obama shrug GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bullneck said:

That's the former Chief Counsel for nominees and confirmations for the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and a Gorsuch clerk. 

I'll give you one guess what society he's a member of and contributor for.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

Where we are is a country with a solid anti-Trump majority confronting a pro-Trump minority that believes it has a right to rule without concession or compromise.

The only way to produce a stable majority in the House is for the next Republican leader to reach a working agreement with the Democrats to bypass the nihilists in the GOP caucus. But that agreement will have to be unspoken and even denied—because making agreements that show any respect for the other side will be seen by Republican partisans as betrayal. The price of GOP leadership is delivering delusions and fantasies: the delusion and fantasy that Trump won in 2020, the delusion and fantasy that the Republicans did not lose in 2022.

• Hook 'Em 4

54 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Where we are is a country with a solid anti-Trump majority confronting a pro-Trump minority that believes it has a right to rule without concession or compromise.

That's the undeniable situation.

What does such a dynamic ultimately lead to?

1506537373-blawn.gif

Okay what if it's an electrical fire?  You smart guys ever think about that?  Huh?  Always jumping to conclusions to make true patriots seem dumb.

What about a grease fire, huh?  Fucking snowflakes.  (checks notes...shit, sometimes they use snow to fight fires...dammit!)