Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

In high school I had a strong lust for my English teacher. I once wrote an essay about an unnamed fruit that went something like "I hold this firm fruit in my hand and feel its taught skin surrounding a firm but soft flesh. As I gently squeeze it before bringing it to my mouth to taste it's sweet milky like liquid."

I was hoping she would get the hint and let me play with her titties.

Mine had gray hair.  Great teacher though. 

19 minutes ago, Skipper said:

One of those livestreams someone linked earlier has an kiev intersection.  Middle of a war in the middle of night and 2 cars pull up, no traffic, and wait 2 minutes at a red light before driving on.  Bizarre.

Yea that's wild. When I lived in Mexico the rule was never stop just slow down at the lights at night because of the cartels/carnackings. This is a fucking warzone, fuck your lights 

Edited by Zepol87
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I got interviewed after my condo was burned down by my idiot neighbor, who was trying to heat his unit by burning wood in an ornamental fireplace.  I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot, my former neighbor or Putin.  Tough call to be honest.

I feel her pain.

image.jpeg.fc256eed33cdd2ae8143059b79eb04fc.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, F250 said:

In high school I had a strong lust for my English teacher. I once wrote an essay about an unnamed fruit that went something like "I hold this firm fruit in my hand and feel its taught skin surrounding a firm but soft flesh. As I gently squeeze it before bringing it to my mouth to taste it's sweet milky like liquid."

I was hoping she would get the hint and let me play with her titties.

LOL. The wife is asking me what the hell am I laughing at. 

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

It appears that the Ukrainians are putting yellow bands or tape on themselves and the rooskies are using white z’s to identify their equipment?

Is it just that primitive - good guys are yellow - bad guys white Z, or is there something else afoot?

I guess in disorganized war simple is best.

Urban warfare in Kiev at night - shoot anything moving?

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй