Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

9 minutes ago, Parliament said:

But if we're talking just a no-fly zone over the Ukraine, do they have ground radar and SAM's there?  Seems it would be a heads-up fight over no-man's land.  Ie, fighters using their own radar and weapons, with no help from the ground.  (Just wondering.  I don't know shit.

Read my post above

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fuck.  Who can we get from the transfer portal?

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What is this news source?

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

On the one hand, that would be fucking stupid when Ukraine is nowhere near being in the bag.

On the other, those Chechens he called up would be useful in Georgia, and he is a gambler.

There is a massive protest / rally in Georgia in support of Ukraine, so maybe not / hope not?
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rubio putting out an interesting tweet.  Did the Russians get to far ahead of themselves?

for sure the way to play this.

tell the peeps in teh city not to fire on any tank or any vehicle. lay low till people have to clear flats. open fire. 

wait on the outskirts and come in the back door with tank killing missiles.

profit.

i do wonder when this is over it will be interesting to understand how much of the CF of Russian miscalcs is on them or is on clever tactics from the defenders. 

12 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

I got interviewed after my condo was burned down by my idiot neighbor, who was trying to heat his unit by burning wood in an ornamental fireplace.  I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot, my former neighbor or Putin.  Tough call to be honest.

I feel her pain.

• Haha 3

Just now, staboner said:

i do wonder when this is over it will be interesting to understand how much of the CF of Russian miscalcs is on them or is on clever tactics from the defenders. 

I think it has more to do with our intelligence giving the Ukrainians detailed info on movement of the forces. Not to undermine the tenacity and bravery of them, but we've got to be feeding them some good stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rubio putting out an interesting tweet.  Did the Russians get to far ahead of themselves?

What a world we live in when the designated mouthpiece of US intel, and a US senator, has not only called out the invasion playbook since the beginning of the war but is now trolling the Russian army thousands of miles away while they are attempting to take a city in the middle of the night.

Edited by Skipper
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’m glad my middle school English teacher is dead and doesn’t have to watch us goatfuck the English language every second of the day.

Many years ago I was in line to vote next to my high school English teacher.  She did not like my use of the word scrimps.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, staboner said:

Yeah the postgame analysis of all this, after the dust and misinfo settles, will be fascinating. Particularly all the different types of aid (not just weapons but detailed intel) the Ukrainians are getting, and of course there will be some incredible stuff about Ukrainian citizens engaging with the invaders 

Edited by texastough

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

One of those livestreams someone linked earlier has an kiev intersection.  Middle of a war in the middle of night and 2 cars pull up, no traffic, and wait 2 minutes at a red light before driving on.  Bizarre.

You think traffic cops would let a little thing like Russian invasion keep them from meeting their monthly quotas?

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I got interviewed after my condo was burned down by my idiot neighbor, who was trying to heat his unit by burning wood in an ornamental fireplace.  I'm not sure who is the bigger idiot, my former neighbor or Putin.  Tough call to be honest.

I feel her pain.

Ain-t-nobody-got-time-for-that-screengra

• Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй