Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

You win that round. Decades of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh has definitely proven that the conservative marketplace for telling people exactly what they want to hear--and absolutely nothing else--ad nauseam is much more lucrative.

Twitter is absolutely incredible right now, with all the MAGAts claiming that they only watched Tucker and that they're done with liberal Fox now.  They're also all claiming that they just cancelled something called Fox Nation (?).

I also saw two people claiming that Fox News and Dominion are owned by the same person.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

something called Fox Nation (?).

I think that’s their streaming app that I assumed nobody subscribed to. 

you’ll never go bankrupt by underestimating the American people, or however that quote goes. Hell, it’s the one profitable thing trump has ever done. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

52 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Twitter is absolutely incredible right now, with all the MAGAts claiming that they only watched Tucker and that they're done with liberal Fox now.  They're also all claiming that they just cancelled something called Fox Nation (?).

I also saw two people claiming that Fox News and Dominion are owned by the same person.

Dominion's settlement ended up with them owning Fox?

image.jpeg.481f7737a616b82616744379eb1ee882.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

Per this yahoo finance article, Maddow is actually worth more.  Lol puñetas

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rich-tucker-carlson-rachel-maddow-130019617.html

You know, if George Soros was real person and not just Mad Libs for antisemites, he would pay Tucker more than he was making at Fox to take a job at CNN on the condition that he plays the most bleeding heart, woke, LBTGQ+ ally in media. He absolutely would because it's not like he has principles.

In my mind, it would be funny to highlight just how easily conservative icons/grifters are bought and paid for. In reality, it would just ignite ever more conspiracy stories.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

...and apparently can't count lol.

wish i could rep this more 😄

just need to work 'murder dildos' into the title heh

That’s actually an awesome term, and I’ve been using it since I’ve heard it here a year or so ago.  Any profess made on that front lately? 

These guys are gonna tear each other the fuck apart and their supporters are gonna end up shooting one another in the streets.  This is gonna be fucking awesome.  Let's start winding 'em up and givin' 'em more ammo.  They're doing the nation a favor.

Edited by YGIFS

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

My value system consists of dollars. Yep idiots spewing opposite ends of shit makes no fucks to me. 

Then my brother, have you a moment to consider a value system consisting of values?  Please accept this literature on behalf of our movement.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Seems super accurate. Especially Anderson Cooper’s.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

These guys are gonna tear each other the fuck apart and their supporters are gonna end up shooting one another in the streets.  This is gonna be fucking awesome.  Let's start winding 'em up and givin' 'em more ammo.  They're doing the nation a favor.

It's all good until they open fire on each other at a Golden Corral and kill innocent servers and cooks.   Won't anyone think about the chocolate fountain?

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

It's all good until they open fire on each other at a Golden Corral and kill innocent servers and cooks.   Won't anyone think about the chocolate fountain?

It's a Golden Corral dude, don't worry.  It's filled with nothing but fit, competent, quick draw good guys with guns.  

Good lord, there's a mass shooting parody script in here somewhere.  

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I nominate @fattyflattie for duty.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Did you miss the "An heir to the Vanderbilt fortune" part?

I love how you ignored the insanely high net worth Sean Hannity has accrued.  Never stop being a money-chasing fascist, fatty.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Aw dude, not cool.  I'm sure, like most of us, fattie's good people in real life.  

But if Tucker's audience doesn't care about dead children they don't know halfway across the country blown away beyond literal recognition.  Then I sure as shit don't give fuck one when the RNC in Milwaukee turns into a literal bloodbath that makes Chicago '68 look like a high school debate that got outta hand.  Only downside is these various factions are going to take out some innocents with them, perhaps even target certain Democratic events/anti-Trump rallies.  I honestly do worry about that in IRL.  

Carlson is gonna be a wild card in all this now, he has 10 months to cause mischief and mayhem in his party and in the media, and he knows how to do it better than anybody.  He is absolutely gonna capitalize on this like a mother-fucker and I applaud him.  He's not necessarily taking the ship down with him, he's just gonna stir up a mutiny, steal the bursar's safe, torch the canteen, finger-bang every tweener on the ship.  

There's a Mexican Standoff Coming in the GOP.  And Tucker took the last brown dude's job.  

Edited by YGIFS

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did you miss the "An heir to the Vanderbilt fortune" part?

That was my point.  LOLOLOLOL!!!! Maddow actually has more wealth than Tucker!!!1!    I’m going to guess that’s a no, dawg, and they “estimated worth” in that article is bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You do know he’s a Vanderbilt right?

…yes.  See above. 

43 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Well now look here. I’m not saying it’s accurate. But it stands to reason that she would make as much or more than TC did based on the importance of her audience demo profile and advertisers. But either way, are you just disagreeing because feelings?

Okay, ^  that's fucking hilarious when he starts worrying about his dad.  

But you guys my age should really appreciate what he did, as a much younger guy at the 0:15-0:30 mark . When he talks about two guys in men's warehouse suits walking into tucker and fox and firing everybody.  Listen to what he says after that.  That's really fucking clever and a brilliant callback to an era he couldn't possibly remember.  This guy's good.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Well now look here. I’m not saying it’s accurate. But it stands to reason that she would make as much or more than TC did based on the importance of her audience demo profile and advertisers. But either way, are you just disagreeing because feelings?

No, just funny to dunk on someone who’s considerably more famous and wealthy, especially since they had some “friendly” history.  Both will go on and continue being wealthy, insufferable douche bags (albeit on opposite political spectrums),because that’s what we apparently crave.  That I’m certain. 

Eta: or maybe he doesn’t get a dime from his family. But if not, then he should probably not be thought of as arriving on 3rd.  Conundrum. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Fuck You 1

You said 40x. Assuming Maddow’s $35M is accurate, your statement would imply Tucker is worth $1.4B — still stick by that, or just another ridiculous exaggeration from you on this board?
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Trump supposedly went on NewsMax tonight to talk about Tucker, among other things.

I'm going to make sure and remind my Tucker-watching relatives that Fox News is partly owned by the Saudis and that Murdoch was married to a Chinese woman.  They won't spend enough time researching to see how little the Saudis own or that she's not some kind of Chinese Communist Party official.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

You said 40x. Assuming Maddow’s $35M is accurate, your statement would imply Tucker is worth $1.4B — still stick by that, or just another ridiculous exaggeration from you on this board?

Apparently I was wrong. He’s got less money than the buzzcut lady. He built quite a career by himself and on his own merit.  Crazy it can all be gone that quick.  

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Apparently I was wrong. He’s got less money than the buzzcut lady. He built quite a career by himself and on his own merit.  Crazy it can all be gone that quick.  

yeah so it wasn't quick. he sold his soul a long time ago. the bill eventually comes due. 

• Hook 'Em 5

I think somebody is gonna take a chance on putting him back on the air/producing-sponsoring a huge podcast.  Even if you can sweep under the rug what a liability he is financially...theres this other weird thing in media called production schedule.  Like the people you pay to produce content have to be available, time-wise, to produce it for you and the audience.  He's about to enter two lawsuits we know of, and probably a third.  with all kinds of deposition, hearing, and trial obligations.  It's one thing to tell your future employer you need Friday off in 3 weeks for your sister's wedding.  It's another thing to say, "Here are 187 dates in the next 2 calendar years I need off because of mandated court appearances or zooms."  

Tucker is going to spend the next 10 months lashing out at Fox, Trump, and the RNC before primary season and he's going to right-fit his position as Disruptor-in-Chief and they'll have to kiss his hand instead of Rupert's.  And it's going to be fucking beautiful.  Just wait.