Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

19 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Twitter is absolutely incredible right now, with all the MAGAts claiming that they only watched Tucker and that they're done with liberal Fox now.  They're also all claiming that they just cancelled something called Fox Nation (?).

I also saw two people claiming that Fox News and Dominion are owned by the same person.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

This shit really amuses me.  

I mean, they've kinda got a point, you know...

because Dominion totally OWNED Fox in that lawsuit!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Especially considering Blackrock owns EVERYTHING and a graphic pointing 180* could just as easily been made.  

<Kanye>If the Jews did not want you to know they owned everything they would call their company something like Blackrock.</Kanye>

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I'm not gonna create a twitter account to read all that whole thread/replies.  Is she saying that because Blackrock has an equity position in some of their funds in some of those companies that they own them and engineered this whole thing as a write-off?  I don't have enough Kramer jokes in my brain to address this, and my brain basically consists of 95% Kramer jokes.  

time to write you off then.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Are you being sexist?  You left out Megyn Kelly.

Oh, and don't forget Trish Regan, even though that was Fox Business, but she would have fit right in with Fox News.

13regan-pix-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&au

This is a pretty funny pic because in Seth Meyers' "A Closer Look" he referenced back and said about Fox News, "While blonde lady, blue dress."

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yep. Many Fox viewers have no idea about the Dominion settlement or that there even was a lawsuit. If you read the Fox News press release about the settlement, it sounds like Fox News and their viewers won.  Not that their viewers even read a press release.

Most Fox viewers just want to stay abreast of who and what to hate and fear. Fox must keep meeting that malignant need and they should be able to weather this. I believe in them and their infinite capacity for poisoning the communal (read: communist) well. You can do this guys.

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Heard the term special master zero times in my life until the mar a lago raid. Now every trial is mentioning them. 

kinky tv land GIF by #Impastor

I guess some just like a little more tingle for their dingle.

49 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Please baby Jesus let this file see the light of day. 

I wouldn't expect anything freaky.

Tucker seems like the kind of guy that has missionary sex under the sheets while wearing his socks. Then enjoys a glass of milk post- coitus before going to the bathroom to sit down and pee.

Spoiler

inbetweeners-awkward-sex-scnee.gif

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Quite the contrary. I wait with anxious curiosity for who gets anointed the new scapegoat for everything wrong with the country. 

You know what is really sad? You're not Incredulity or DonkeyCigars or any of the other dozen posters who are either strikingly dim or working for foreign interests.

You know better. You just don't care.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

You know what is really sad? You're not Incredulity or DonkeyCigars or any of the other dozen posters who are either strikingly dim or working for foreign interests.

You know better. You just don't care.

Don’t care?  I just think it’s lol the amount of blame one person can get for everything wrong with the US.  It’s very hard to take serious.  Imagine some Magats blaming every problem we have with an entire party on Don Lemon or Maddow.  But of course, FF, that would never happen.  My party is the party of brilliant thinkers! Your hint should be that he was on cable news, not on the hill or in the WH.  Literally holds a single vote, just like you and me. 

34 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Quite the contrary. I wait with anxious curiosity for who gets anointed the new scapegoat for everything wrong with the country. 

Actually, there is probably no image in the world that better suits the situation and your posts.

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Don’t care?  I just think it’s lol the amount of blame one person can get for everything wrong with the US.  It’s very hard to take serious.  Imagine some Magats blaming every problem we have with an entire party on Don Lemon or Maddow.  But of course, FF, that would never happen.  My party is the party of brilliant thinkers! Your hint should be that he was on cable news, not on the hill or in the WH.  Literally holds a single vote, just like you and me. 

The vote counts the same, but our influence is not anywhere close to theirs and you know that.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

The vote counts the same, but our influence is not anywhere close to theirs and you know that.

Correct. Tucker has HAD (and will probably have again) a rapt audience of millions EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and just corrupts their minds almost to the point of brainwashing.

My point with regard to you is that I *think* you see things aren't ideal, and could be better, but you aren't willing to even consider a single sacrifice (large or small) to help the greater good of the American people. You're like Doug McKenzie in Strange Brew.

giphy.gif

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Who is blaming Tucker for everything wrong with the US?  No one?  Right, no one.  What's hard to take serious is you when you base your entire argument on an obvious lie.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Correct.  It doesn’t have the reach of Lemon, Maddow, or any of his counterparts, either.  You understand that, correct?  You just happen to agree with that message, so, it’s a good thing. 

31 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Correct. Tucker has HAD (and will probably have again) a rapt audience of millions EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and just corrupts their minds almost to the point of brainwashing.

My point with regard to you is that I *think* you see things aren't ideal, and could be better, but you aren't willing to even consider a single sacrifice (large or small) to help the greater good of the American people. You're like Doug McKenzie in Strange Brew.

I don’t know why you don’t understand that a large portion of the country doesn’t think this is what you are doing?  Every aggy thinks they’re the flagship, and sooner believes they don’t in fact, suck.  Them truly believing in their crusade doesn’t mean shit. 

11 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I believe a but but but Harlan Crow would be more apt?   With nearly identical foot stomping and huffing and puffing, of course. 

How many vacations did RBG take on George Soros' dime?

Equating facts with myths is so on brand.

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Correct.  It doesn’t have the reach of Lemon, Maddow, or any of his counterparts, either.  You understand that, correct?  You just happen to agree with that message, so, it’s a good thing. 

Didn't Tucker have the highest rated show on fox? Also love that when proven wrong you pivot from Tucker has the same influence as the rest of us to he's not that popular.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Apparently, Fox News has kept an "oppo file"  on Tucker Carlson to keep him from saying anything negative about Fox News.  Because it's normal for news organizations to blackmail former employees from revealing their dirty laundry.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/fox-news-tucker-carlson-secret-dossier-oppo-file-1234723855/

10 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Apparently, Fox News has kept an "oppo file"  on Tucker Carlson to keep him from saying anything negative about Fox News.  Because it's normal for news organizations to blackmail former employees from revealing their dirty laundry.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/fox-news-tucker-carlson-secret-dossier-oppo-file-1234723855/

Carlson is currently facing a lawsuit from a former senior booking producer, Abby Grossberg, alleging a toxic and misogynist workplace environment. The lawsuit details repeated instances of misogynist behavior at the network, including frequent lewd and sexual discussions of female guests and public figures. Grossberg “continued to endure a work environment that subjugates women based on vile sexist stereotypes, typecasts religious minorities and belittles their traditions, and demonstrates little to no regard for those suffering from mental illness.”

I hope none of this information gets out, or we just might elect ol Tucker president.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
yo mama knows the reason

55 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I believe a but but but Harlan Crow would be more apt?   With nearly identical foot stomping and huffing and puffing, of course. 

Wait wut? Just after C-Man claims "you know better" you equate the reaction to Harlan Crow with George Soros. Obviously Crow and his relationship specifically with Clarence Thomas has received a lot of press in the last month or so but I don't know how you even begin to equate the left's view of Crow vs the right's view of Soros as ultimate boogeyman of everything wrong with America.

You may want to revisit your stance there @C-Man.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

How many vacations did RBG take on George Soros' dime?

Equating facts with myths is so on brand.

It's OK to say you are good with foreign born billionaires using their power and influence to shift US politics, provided their initials are GS and not RM. 

44 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's a good thing because the non-right-wing media tends to deal in facts, not mythology.  The same cannot be said for FOX News, OAN, etc.

I know you'll howl at the concept, but it's true.  In fact, I'll go one step farther:  the center and left American demographic is less gullilble, more astute, and frankly more intelligent than the right.  We see it proven over and over again.  Sorry you hitched your wagon to a bunch of fascists who exploit your low IQ.

greenshirtguy.laugh.gif

fierybutmostlypeacefulprotests.jpeg

At least you don't have to worry about putting gas in your car, or paying your mortgage...