Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

7 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

You'll notice that @fattyflattie has responded to multiple posts in this thread since I called him out for his lies, but still hasn't responded to me.  He's just proving to everyone that not only is he a liar, he's also a coward.  A perfect encapsulation of so many right wingers.  

You making ridiculous claims as fact?  I'd rather spend my time responding to posters not full of shit.  lol coward.  Cry harder, pussy. 

• Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Don’t care?  I just think it’s lol the amount of blame one person can get for everything wrong with the US.  It’s very hard to take serious.  Imagine some Magats blaming every problem we have with an entire party on Don Lemon or Maddow.  But of course, FF, that would never happen.  My party is the party of brilliant thinkers! Your hint should be that he was on cable news, not on the hill or in the WH.  Literally holds a single vote, just like you and me. 

SoROs!

15 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You making ridiculous claims as fact?  I'd rather spend my time responding to posters not full of shit.  lol coward.  Cry harder, pussy. 

I see I hit a nerve.  It must really suck to know that you're a coward who relies on lies to try to make a point.  Being a liar and a coward is bad.  But to know that you're a liar and a coward; that has to really hurt.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-privately-called-a-senior-fox-news-exec-the-c-word-and-wanted-the-world-to-know-per-wsj/

Several weeks ago, as Fox News lawyers prepared for a courtroom showdown with Dominion Voting Systems, they presented Tucker Carlson with what they thought was good news: They had persuaded the court to redact from a legal filing the time he called a senior Fox News executive the c-word, according to people familiar with the matter.

Mr. Carlson, Fox News’s most-watched prime-time host, wasn’t impressed. He told his colleagues that he wanted the world to know what he had said about the executive in a private message, the people said. Mr. Carlson said comments he made about former President Donald Trump—“I hate him passionately”—that were in the court documents were said during a momentary spasm of anger, while his dislike of this executive was deep and enduring.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

You'll notice that @fattyflattie has responded to multiple posts in this thread since I called him out for his lies, but still hasn't responded to me.  He's just proving to everyone that not only is he a liar, he's also a coward.  A perfect encapsulation of so many right wingers.  

Wait, you guys are still reading his bed-wetting effluvia?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Equating Soros’s influence on the American electorate to Rupert Murdoch’s is probably the dumbest thing you’ve ever posted. 

Good to see you are also OK with foreign born billionaires using influence and fortune to affect US policy for their gain.  I'm just glad so many are openly OK with it.  You know, as long as it's my side.  Because that's totally different than your side. 

It's all about the goose, fuck the gander.  Welcome home. 

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Good to see you are also OK with foreign born billionaires using influence and fortune to affect US policy for their gain.  I'm just glad so many are openly OK with it.  You know, as long as it's my side.  Because that's totally different than your side. 

What are you even talking about? 

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You are quite the Tucker fanboi...NTTAWWT

I, for one, am just glad we're are now absolved of disinformation and brainwashing. Now there's no reason we shouldn't be back to the utopia that existed in '15, before this guy ruined society with his TV show. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

God you are such a ding dong. 

In no objective reality is George Soros' effect on the American political discourse anywhere close to the effect of Rupert Murdoch and Fox News. Fox News is an active and obvious propaganda machine for the most insane right-wing fanatics in this country.....bu bu butttt George Soros!!!!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

God you are such a ding dong. 

In no objective reality is George Soros' effect on the American political discourse anywhere close to the effect of Rupert Murdoch and Fox News. Fox News is an active and obvious propaganda machine for the most insane right-wing fanatics in this country.....bu bu butttt George Soros!!!!

Yes. Purchasing politicians, and more importantly judges, is just like owning some TV shows.   Do remember though, purchasing politicians and judges is only bad if you are Harlan Crow.  Otherwise, the objective reality isn't much.  Unless you are HC, then it's really, really bad. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Yes. Purchasing politicians, and more importantly judges, is just like owning some TV shows.   Do remember though, purchasing politicians and judges is only bad if you are Harlan Crow.  Otherwise, the objective reality isn't much.  Unless you are HC, then it's really, really bad. 

I'm sorry, are you arguing that legal donations to politicians are equal to under-the-table-gifts to SCOTUS justices?

Is that your argument?

Or, are you breaking from your party and expressing a desire for campaign finance reform?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Just now, fattyflattie said:

What the fuck are you even talking about???

Are you breaking news that wealthy people have access to people in positions of power? Thank you for that earth-shattering revelation. 

Now explain how this is anywhere related to Fox News being an undeniable propaganda machine for right-wing fanaticism. 

4 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Are you breaking news that wealthy people have access to people in positions of power? Thank you for that earth-shattering revelation. 

Now explain how this is anywhere related to Fox News being an undeniable propaganda machine for right-wing fanaticism. 

Post #2601, not mine.  As I've said all along, I'm just glad you can see the difference in one foreign billionaire affecting US politics, vs another foreign billionaire affecting US politics, and how one is OK and righteous, and the other is the end of democracy.  Crazy, I know. 

8 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I'm sorry, are you arguing that legal donations to politicians are equal to under-the-table-gifts to SCOTUS justices?

A couple of trips with a friend.  Cool.   I'll be the first to tell you he should have gone the straight and narrow  Something like using his political associations and power to influence his trading to conveniently hit the absolute apex of a bunch of 7 figure trades, over and over and over again.  When our politicians figure out how to do that, look out. 

4 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Hint: he does not think that his (or Fox’s) views are in fact “right-wing fanaticism”. 

You’re welcome fattie…

Also, video proof of replacement theory:

CEAD0FE9-A3EE-400C-907F-953E99690C8D.gif.ad022d498ac763602276758ac5d9979a.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Post #2601, not mine.  As I've said all along, I'm just glad you can see the difference in one foreign billionaire affecting US politics, vs another foreign billionaire affecting US politics, and how one is OK and righteous, and the other is the end of democracy.  Crazy, I know. 

A couple of trips with a friend.  Cool.   I'll be the first to tell you he should have gone the straight and narrow  Something like using his political associations and power to influence his trading to conveniently hit the absolute apex of a bunch of 7 figure trades, over and over and over again.  When our politicians figure out how to do that, look out. 

Show your receipts. I'd love for you to show me a rep or a justice that Soros bought with illegal gifts, buying their property, etc. You can't. And you can't tell me that it's because only "the left" has investigative journalists that can uncover shit. Jesus, you sound just like the aggies complaining about Texas busting them for cheating because we had a school of journalism and they didn't, and therefore they couldn't uncover our cheating while we uncovered their cheating. Don't you get tired of having so much in common with those dipshits?

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Shut up.  You literally made the post today.  Maybe drink less you fucking troglodyte.

As a drinker, I find this personally offensive, sir. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Willfully Horn said:

That’s a direct quote from a woman interviewed after attending an Obama rally.  I typed it in response to a posters claim about their party members are generally more intelligent.   Maybe a Go Gata would have been more easily ingested?   

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

to be fair, i also would call senior Fox News execs cunts. except not just the women.

I confess that that ugly word has become an all too frequent part of my vocab of late, but it is equally or more applied to "men."

There is something satisfying about saying it though.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, C-Man said:

As I posted earlier, you just don’t care.

I care about lots of things.  Lots and lots of things, honestly. 

Just now, The Dog said:

image.png.d1f8520db23ab59012a993fc86a53273.png

No!! Please don’t do that.  I’ll be better. Hell, I’ll be best.  Just please don’t put me on ignore. 

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

That’s a direct quote from a woman interviewed after attending an Obama rally.  I typed it in response to a posters claim about their party members are generally more intelligent.   Maybe a Go Gata would have been more easily ingested?   

That is kind of a revealing quote, though.

It tends to show that "the underclass" (broadly speaking the not very economically enfranchised or educated) think, first, government has not served them well, under either party; and second, a misapprehension of what government can or will do for them, if they just elect the right people.

That type of thinking, especially the first, is equally if not more common among trumpists.  On the second, though, Trump has shown them what government can do for them if they just elect the right people:  hate and oppress others.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I wonder why flattie fatty keeps mentioning that Soros and Murdoch are foreign born. Is that relevant to anything? In my experience foreign born US citizens are the best, most appreciative citizens around.

I don’t gaf. It’s a normal talking point when bashing RM for sure.  They are both naturalized US citizens.   I also have zero problems with either of them working to purchase the govt they want.  I do have a problem ignoring one but not the other.  

2 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I wonder why flattie fatty keeps mentioning that Soros and Murdoch are foreign born. Is that relevant to anything? In my experience foreign born US citizens are the best, most appreciative citizens around.

To be fair, though, #bothsides do demonize both men as furriners with undue influence on affaires Amercaine.  I think one side seriously overstates and overestimates the undue influence of one, and understates the influence of the other.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

That is kind of a revealing quote, though.

It tends to show that "the underclass" (broadly speaking the not very economically enfranchised or educated) think, first, government has not served them well, under either party; and second, a misapprehension of what government can or will do for them, if they just elect the right people.

That type of thinking, especially the first, is equally if not more common among trumpists.  On the second, though, Trump has shown them what government can do for them if they just elect the right people:  hate and oppress others.

I agree.  Then again, I wasn’t the one talking about how much better educated and generally intelligent my party is. It’s pretty fucking easy to see the vast majority of lever pullers aren’t out there solving rocket surgery problems. 

20 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Or, you know, quotation marks around a direct quote. 

Not sure why you don’t see how having affordable medical  insurance (guessing here, because  I don’t remember that woman’s statement) would make paying other bills easier.

Edited by Willfully Horn