Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

When your friends and family give you the “I don’t like him but my 401K is doing so well” garbage -

I vote for the tax cuts is the he makes the trains run on time for a new century.

trump_benito.jpg

Idiot World

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

If Republicans can vote for the tax cuts without supporting the racism, why do they always claim that the single issue of abortion precludes them from ever voting for a Democrat?   

Navin R. Johnson: And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

They claim it because it's easy. They don't have to think about it. No discussion.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

What struck me was his complete absence in the Trump family vacay to the UK earlier this year. Hell, all the rest of the bloody brood went, regardless of the quasi-official status in the administration.

It is proper policy in a kingdom to leave at least one heir to the throne behind when taking foreign trips.  Succession and all.  There's an altered birth certificate in the White Palace saying he is 35.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

If Republicans can vote for the tax cuts without supporting the racism, why do they always claim that the single issue of abortion precludes them from ever voting for a Democrat?   

Because they are liars. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

It is proper policy in a kingdom to leave at least one heir to the throne behind when taking foreign trips.  Succession and all.  There's an altered birth certificate in the White Palace saying he is 35.

I'd take Barron, young, brainwashed, uneducated Barron over Dotard in a heartbeat. He's still young enough there's a chance he's still worried about his soul. He might just do the right thing out of fear of the afterlife. Dotard don't GAF.

47 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

See, you brought logic and reasoning here.  That's a losing proposition to a simple 3 word chant like "Lock her up" and "send them back" and whatnot.

He’s a sociopath and it’s getting worse.

This is one of the things that I just don’t get - he’s not just about Hate (white supremacy etc), he’s about hate. Meanness, cruelty. There’s nothing kind, decent, or selfless about him. He’s a mean selfish dick, at all times. And the fucking Trunpkins thinks he cares about them. He doesn’t care about ANYONE. He’s as awful a human being as you can imagine.
I’m not entirely sure, but considering the source, I don’t really believe that there are drug dealers out there that are convicted of killing 25 people, that got less than 30 days.

Well, see, he makes shit up. It doesn’t matter how outlandish. He faces no consequences, AND his supporters eat it up. I didn’t know if you knew that, so I thought I’d explain it.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

For the life of me I can't understand how any woman can look upon Donald Trump with anything but a feeling of disgust. 

Reminds me of the time Norm MacDonald was on The View and the women on the show were trying to denigrate ol' Norm and said "Gosh you are lazy, you admit you've only read like 5 books in your entire life, you aren't great looking, what...why...tell me why a woman would be attracted to you."

And he said..."Well, I have a lot of money".

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nothing to see here - he's obviously mentally ill and this has nothing to do with the words of the President or the constant bombardment by Tucker and Laura.  Fuck me.

Referring to times the President has spoken out against athletes and others that kneel or protest during the National Anthem and when he suggested possible jail time or loss of citizenship for burning the American flag, Jasper said, "Curt takes that literally and views the president as the commander in chief and when he sees it happening, he feels he needs to do something about it."

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Damn.  Those Midwest diabetics are fondling Trump like he was the newest special edition Beanie Baby.

What's really sad is that they wouldn't get thrown in a slave labor camp if they refused to be a part of that (as, presumably, all of the non-white health care workers did).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

"Curt says he was given an order from commander in chief to make sure people are patriotic,"

This is fine.

Released on his own recognizance? I'm a defense attorney, and I'm offended by that. His own attorney concedes the dude is mentally ill and violent.

12 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Secret Muslim or not, Obama seemed like a caring, involved Dad.

Does Trump ever do Dad things with Barron?  In some respects I hope not for the kid's sake.

He spends all his daddy time with Ivanka.

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

Cable news has the ability to drive the President into total exhaustion and insanity by airing interviews with any of his countless enemies at oddball hours of the night. 

It's a certainty that he'll stay up late to watch and rage tweet about it. 

He's hated O'Brien for 15 years because the writer dared to expose him as a financial fraud. Which he is. He's a fraud in every sense of the word. And honestly, fraud is about the nicest of the accurate descriptors you could use for this fat sack of shit. 

I think there is more accuracy in your comment than him being sleepless because of the wolves at the door.  His mind won't accept he can do no wrong, so those are fake wolves.

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is one of the things that I just don’t get - he’s not just about Hate (white supremacy etc), he’s about hate. Meanness, cruelty. There’s nothing kind, decent, or selfless about him. He’s a mean selfish dick, at all times. And the fucking Trunpkins thinks he cares about them. He doesn’t care about ANYONE. He’s as awful a human being as you can imagine.

Well, see, he makes shit up. It doesn’t matter how outlandish. He faces no consequences, AND his supporters eat it up. I didn’t know if you knew that, so I thought I’d explain it.

No need to explain, a lot of people, really good people, told me this.  They said "Sir, you need to hear this."  Great people.  Know lots of things.

18 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Where are we going? 

Brisket's ledge?

I finally watched The Great Hack (Netflix), last night.  Kudos to those of you who recommended it. 

One thing I got out of it beyond the main point of the story was something about Steve Bannon.   Attributed to him was the mindset that in order to build a perfect world, you have to destroy the old one.  Raze it to the ground and only then can you begin to build your version of Utopia. 

I think he and Trump have the same outlook here.  They want to rebuild America in the mold of corrupt mob ruled Russia.  Racism, authoritarianism and all.

I am sure a lot of you have that figured out already, but I never stopped to put Bannon into the equation.  Question is how much influence did Bannon have on Trump?   I think Trump was an empty vessel of hate, insecurity and discontent who was looking for a reason for that discontent, that hollowness.  Bannon and Russia filled that void with money and false platitudes and gave  him some pretty clear goals. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Have comfort in the fact the human race will come to an end no matter what one day.

Lol @ Christians supporting this human piece of shit

That's one of the big reasons they support him.  His work in the Middle East brings the day of rapture closer!  Hopefully while they are still alive and can laugh at those of us left behind as they ascend to the clouds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

I finally watched The Great Hack (Netflix), last night.  Kudos to those of you who recommended it. 

One thing I got out of it beyond the main point of the story was something about Steve Bannon.   Attributed to him was the mindset that in order to build a perfect world, you have to destroy the old one.  Raze it to the ground and only then can you begin to build your version of Utopia. 

I think he and Trump have the same outlook here.  They want to rebuild America in the mold of corrupt mob ruled Russia.  Racism, authoritarianism and all.

I am sure a lot of you have that figured out already, but I never stopped to put Bannon into the equation.  Question is how much influence did Bannon have on Trump?   I think Trump was an empty vessel of hate, insecurity and discontent who was looking for a reason for that discontent, that hollowness.  Bannon and Russia filled that void with money and false platitudes and gave  him some pretty clear goals. 

Bannon didn't make Trump into this, Trump was this long before Bannon got involved.

I keep thinking back to Trump's Fox News interview in 2014:

An eerie Fox News video of Donald Trump talking about an “economic crash” and riots as a route back to when America was “great” has resurfaced as the longest government shutdown in U.S. history continues to fray services.

Trump’s call-in on a 2014 “Fox & Friends” episode, which was posted Thursday by Raw Story, appears to reveal his willingness to tolerate almost any disaster to get what he wants. 

His return-to-greatness vision came as he and the Fox panel blasted Obamacare as a freebie for those who “don’t want to work.” Obamacare isn’t free, and recipients pay premiums.

“You know what solves it?” Trump asked, referring to Obamacare. “When the economy crashes, when the country goes to total hell and everything is a disaster — then you’ll have riots to go back to where we used to be when we were great.”

Trump's is an addled moron with severe ADD and rancid gravy for brains, so I don't think there's some 4d chess or any level of deeper strategic thinking going on here at all, but he has had generally the same mindset as Bannon, and every fascist, for quite awhile. He lacks the brainpower to actually thoughtfully plan how to get it done, but he's got people around him working on that.  Thankfully, most of them are dumb as hell too.  Unfortunately, it doesn't take a genius to smash shit.  The historical lessons from prior fascist movements are pretty simple. Destabilize society and then use the chaos as justification for imposing the order you want. And history shows that the more mainstream conservatives will ally with the fascists every time. 

Our only hope is that our left can actually unify rather than splinter. Which...yeah, we're fucked.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is getting really bad.  I can't believe we have over a year for it to get so much worse.  This is it America.  This is our one chance to get things right.  There is no fixing it after this.

You actually think all those voting machines without paper backup will accurately reflect the votes cast? I don’t. We’re not even in Act II of this epic. We’ve a long way yet to go before this crisis ends. Trump will retain power and the republic may have run its course.

I want to be wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I cracked up laughing when I saw this. His shining phony smile. Attention to the camera instead of the patient. Weird touching. You'd think she won the national spelling bee.

Hey, sure you almost got killed by a murderer, but you got to meet me, oh, and Melanie! Smile! You know, a doctor came up to me and said, "Sir, everybody here really likes you a lot. Thank you for what you're doing for this country. You're the smartest man I ever met, would you like to come in and assist in some neuron er neutron uh neur- head surgery?" Great guy. Big arms. Want a MAGA Hat? Melanoma and Melania, give her cap. Let's get out of here.

yeah, i noticed this about these pictures. reminded me of this:

donald_trump_with_taco_salad_-_embed.jpg

smiling comes so unnaturally to this man that he looks like he is in actual physical pain as he pulls his thin lips back from his lizard skin to approximate something approaching the thing some people might call a smile.

the frown is his natural state. he is not a content person. he is a reptile. ever seen a reptile smile? that's right, fuck you haven't. 

18 minutes ago, softlynow said:

You actually think all those voting machines without paper backup will accurately reflect the votes cast? I don’t. We’re not even in Act II of this epic. We’ve a long way yet to go before this crisis ends. Trump will retain power and the republic may have run its course.

I want to be wrong.

If he retains power it's over.  I think there's a good chance he does.  But I'm also holding out hope that we oust him, by whatever means necessary, because that is our only hope.  That and Obi Wan.

We were hacked (to whatever degree) by Russia in the '16 election, and as a nation we have not even really talked about it. Trump has owned the 'discussion' by tweeting No Collusion a million times. The IC leads will go to Congress once or twice a year and say, 'Yeah, Russia is sitll hacking us.' And yet, it's like it never happened.

21 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

smiling comes so unnaturally to this man that he looks like he is in actual physical pain as he pulls his thin lips back from his lizard skin to approximate something approaching the thing some people might call a smile.

the frown is his natural state. he is not a content person. he is a reptile. ever seen a reptile smile? that's right, fuck you haven't. 

I was looking for an illustrative picture and googled Trump Laughing. I got one gif of him at a podium. He keeps his Il Duce pout or that phony smile on his face at all times.

22 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

Proof that Trump can't be racist, because he's eating a taco salad!

1 hour ago, Gap03 said:

Nothing to see here - he's obviously mentally ill and this has nothing to do with the words of the President or the constant bombardment by Tucker and Laura.  Fuck me.

Curt views Trump as the Commander in Chief. That's another thing the GOPs have been doing since Reagan; they refer to the President as Commander in Chief as though that title means something outside of the military.

You often hear GOPs refer to their presidents as "our Commander in Chief." No, he's not. He's a public servant. He actually can't dictate orders to the citizenry. It's un-American to think he can.

Just another harbinger on the road to facism. It's the little things sometimes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

typical npd, he thinks everyone craves what he craves - recognition.  talks about giving dayton police medals and awards.  makes sure to let el paso hospital staff that everyone around the world is talking about what a great job they're doing.

when asked about new gun legislation, trump says, "they'll do something."  then returns the call to the nra.

tremendous presidential.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Bragging about crowd size while visiting mass shooting victims. He really has zero redeeming qualities. 

pretty sure that type of mental compartmentalization shows signs we're dealing with a real live sociopath. 

tough to find them out in the wild.  they should interview him in season 3 of mindhunter.