Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

spacer.png

I prefer to remember him this way.

I didn't recognize the guy in the back, but my guess was that he's someone that was either fired like a dog or that he had to resign in disgrace.  Indeed, that's former White House staff secretary, Rob Porter, who resigned following abuse allegations by his ex-wives. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/infamous-photo-trump-omarosa-scaramucci-rob-porter-2018-2

18 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Rogue?  Going rogue in this administration would be doing what you are SUPPOSE to do.   This isn't rogue...this is the new standard operating procedure.

The Mooch. Another 5'2 tough guy in politics. It's always these little guys who play the "tough"role. The only places in America where these little.bitty tough guy acts work are in Washington and high school theater arts. 

The more people spackling Trump with projectile diahrrea under the "conservative leadership" banner the better, but minnnie the moocher is just another attention whore who knows how to remain a subject in the great comedy. He's very similar to Trump, just more cerebral and literate. When he first showed up he portrayed the gangster talking like Ray Liotta. Now he's the wistful and measured intellectual. 

This would be fun if Trump was actually funny: "we brought this guy on and it was fine until he met Reince Priebus, who towered over him like Hakeem Alojuwon. People called him "rinse penis." But penis rinse, or whatever, towered over him and Anthony flew into a rage of profanity. He just lost it when he came up to the waist of this 5'8 Rinse Penis guy. Frankly, he was too tiny for the White House facilities but we still wanted to find a way to make it work. And then we had to let him go when he kept talking about who was sucking whose cock and who was sucking their own cock. It was always about cocks with this guy. It didn't work out. He's a strange little guy."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Bojack said:

I didn't recognize the guy in the back, but my guess was that he's someone that was either fired like a dog or that he had to resign in disgrace.  Indeed, that's former White House staff secretary, Rob Porter, who resigned following abuse allegations by his ex-wives. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/infamous-photo-trump-omarosa-scaramucci-rob-porter-2018-2

Pretty sure that's Rob Porter.  He's the guy that liked to beat on his wives.

18 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The Mooch. Another 5'2 tough guy in politics. It's always these little guys who play the "tough"role. The only places in America where these little.bitty tough guy acts work are in Washington and high school theater arts. 

The more people spackling Trump with projectile diahrrea under the "conservative leadership" banner the better, but minnnie the moocher is just another attention whore who knows how to remain a subject in the great comedy. He's very similar to Trump, just more cerebral and literate. When he first showed up he portrayed the gangster talking like Ray Liotta. Now he's the wistful and measured intellectual. 

This would be fun if Trump was actually funny: "we brought this guy on and it was fine until he met Reince Priebus, who towered over him like Hakeem Alojuwon. People called him "rinse penis." But penis rinse, or whatever, towered over him and Anthony flew into a rage of profanity. He just lost it when he came up to the waist of this 5'8 Rinse Penis guy. Frankly, he was too tiny for the White House facilities but we still wanted to find a way to make it work. And then we had to let him go when he kept talking about who was sucking whose cock and who was sucking their own cock. It was always about cocks with this guy. It didn't work out. He's a strange little guy."

200.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Not Making America Great Again.

“This incident is an illustration of the unfettered and unsupervised power that this agency feels that it has — that a supervising officer would feel so emboldened as to deny entry to United States citizens, especially in a moment when it was clear to the U.S. officials that Mexican authorities were going to be arresting these U.S. citizens on some sort of charge of trafficking,”

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Trump trying to restrict LEGAL immigration for brown people now.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/12/politics/legal-immigration-public-charge/index.html

Policies arent racist though

Makes the most sense to go after those hiring the poor Mexican workers but nah that's too scary for the 1%.

But Steve Bannon says that Trump isn't a racist!

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/456966-steve-bannon-president-trump-is-not-a-racist

Trump rolls back endangered species protections:

The Trump administration on Monday announced it has finalized a controversial rollback of protections for endangered species, including allowing economic factors to be weighed before adding an animal to the list.

The Interior Department regulations would dramatically scale back America’s landmark conservation law, limiting protections for threatened species, how factors like climate change can be factored in listing decisions and the review process used before projects are approved on their habitat. 

ADVERTISEMENT

“It means that in all likelihood that the federal government itself and individuals will be damaging the habitat and likely increase the timetable and likelihood of a species going extinct,” David Hayes, executive director of the State Energy and Environmental Impact Center and a former deputy of Interior, said in a previous interview with The Hill. 

Going forward, the Endangered Species Act will no longer offer the same protections for threatened species -- those at risk of becoming extinct in the foreseeable future--as those that are already endangered.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/457086-trump-administration-rolls-back-endangered-species-protections

Imagine if Trump were president durning the Exxon Valdez spill

"Exxon is a tremendous company and do many many great things. A beautiful ship of theirs ran into something ugly and damaged it. They are working hard to fix things. Exxon tells me the oil will go away soon and the fishes and others who live in the water will have new houses soon. The long term outlook is very beautiful, very beautiful, the people of Alaska should kiss the feet And thank Exxon for this accident "

• Like 2

giphy.gif

He loves this country so much from sea to shining sea. This picture is all he needs to prove it.

Forget about the water, the air, the public lands, the animals, the education system, the mass murder crisis, our allies, and our standing. He loves America.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SameSame said:

@jack simply needs to suspend dotards account. Suspend it for 2 weeks, watch the freak out, then right when he thinks he's coming back online suspend it again.  Rinse and repeat

dotard is the best thing ever for jack’s bank account. He’s not suspending shit.

I am hoping against all hope that DJ and his Flock of Smeagols are going to be one hit wonders.
I cannot understand how his base can not see through this sham and evil day in and day out.

Because most Americans are stupid, evil, or both.
There, hope I cleared that up for you.

38 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

These people are just plain evil.

But they're the Republican Party's wet dream when it comes to the war they've been waging against science and the environment for decades. They're going scorched earth while all the racism and corruption and other insanities hog the headlines so it goes unnoticed.

Read an article over the weekend about the accelerating implosion of the coal industry and how they were all pinning their hats on Trump.  Of course the story was sprinkled with stories about distressed coal workers who have lived in Appalachia for decades and have nowhere to go.

It's easy to make fun of these people but what about these guys makes them hitch their wagon to an already dead horse.  I, like most people here, grew up in the oil patch and I don't know any oil guys that say "I know it's tough but I just can't leave Odessa."  They all know it's a boom and bust business and that's why a lot of them left the industry over the years.  Why is it hard for these coal guys to quit coal?  Oil guys seem to have none of the romanticism.  

I’m really not sure why we don’t have a modern Grapes of wrath with coal miners fleeing an area with no future.
I said this in the months after Harvey: if I was president, I’d tel the coal miners that I found their coal mining jobs! They’re called “construction jobs in Houston.” They should go get one.

• Like 3

Appalachia is incredibly insular. A lot of the people there don't really leave their county unless they have a very specific reason. The communities revolve around shift changes at the local plant/mine. 

Texans think nothing of hopping in the car/truck and driving 5 hours. That mentality is nearly non-existent in Appalachia. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m really not sure why we don’t have a modern Grapes of wrath with coal miners fleeing an area with no future.
I said this in the months after Harvey: if I was president, I’d tel the coal miners that I found their coal mining jobs! They’re called “construction jobs in Houston.” They should go get one.

Looks like miners are starting to get on board with the Green New Deal

'Coal is over': the miners rooting for the Green New Deal

“Coal is over. Forget coal,” said Jimmy Simpkins, who worked as a coal miner in the area for 29 years. “It can never be back to what it was in our heyday. It can’t happen. That coal is not there to mine.”

“A lot of guys thought they were going to bring back coal jobs, and Trump stuck it to them,” said 69-year-old Bennie Massey, who worked for 30 years as a coal miner in Lynch, Kentucky.

Stanley Sturgill, a coal miner for 41 years in Harlan County, Kentucky, explained the Green New Deal would open the door for elected officials to use the plan to render solutions needed in their own communities.

If it was called the Red New Deal, it would be approved by now,” said Sturgill. “What you’re doing with the Green New Deal is you’re opening the door to infringe on the Republicans’ money and that’s what they’re afraid of. Republicans laugh and say you can’t pay for it. But if you tax everybody what they should be taxed, and I’m talking about the wealthy, there wouldn’t be a problem.”

I thought the bolded part was kinda funny 

• Like 6