Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Slade said:

Well...that's what they get for going lol. Did they somehow think Trump and this staff wasn't going to find a way to blow this easy layup? 

I wish they'd pelted DOTUS with Big Macs.  Sure it might reflect poorly on their university, but such a public rebuke of Trump would have been epic.  In the long run it would have been a net gain for Clemson.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 2

The half life of a hamburger is very short as the heat radiates away. All the time they're taking to set the room up and display the lovely cardboard boxes  is killing the edibility of the offering.

I guess Donald is looking forward to microwaving the leftovers for the next few days as he waits for the the ebil Dems to return to DC and negotiate with him.

The whole thing is just kind of sad. Trump so pleased with himself and the buffet. An out of touch dotard glad handing the rubes.

46 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Trump ready to Welcome Clemson:

50047032_3055813741105302_74826698739448

Man, Trump is so selfishly oblivious. Doesn't he have an any inkling about how cheap this looks? He went with the minimum because he is paying for it? Where is the concept of honoring the guest? If I invite even the most poor of my friends to my home and offered fast food, they will refuse to eat. Heck, the food we distribute to homeless in SFO/Oakland is much better than this crap.

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Near the end of this clip, he seems to come to the realization what a shitty reception this looks like for a national championship team. At first, he's all "this is great American food." At the end, he thanks his White House staff and seems to blame the food on the shut-down.

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The half life of a hamburger is very short as the heat radiates away. All the time they're taking to set the room up and display the lovely cardboard boxes  is killing the edibility of the offering.

I guess Donald is looking forward to microwaving the leftovers for the next few days as he waits for the the ebil Dems to return to DC and negotiate with him.

The whole thing is just kind of sad. Trump so pleased with himself and the buffet. An out of touch dotard glad handing the rubes.

What you fail to understand is Trump LOVES this type of food and has a paranoia about food poisoning/contamination.   

This is like heaven for Trump who knows all the burgers and nuggets will be prepared to perfection for a National Championship football team.

He can randomly choose any Big Mac or Double Stack with zero worry that he’s going to take a bite of a spit sandwich.

This is paradise for our President 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

can you imagine the absurdity of making a trip to the white house to meet the president, and you get served lukewarm fast food crap?

my god.

Whats more absurd is Huckabeef touting some line (paraphrasing) how the President was paying for this spread out of pocket, like he was doing something benevolent.

For a self admitted "billionaire" who owns a hotel across the street from the White House that has a BLT steakhouse inside of it......and he couldn't throw enough weight to get that catered or something?

He's just a fucking embarrassment.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

This has been said so often, and could be said even more, but can you imagine what Fox News would have said if Obama had done this? It would have been fodder for weeks. 

Literally, pick any day from January 20, 2017 until present.  Any day.  Odds are great Trump said or did something (maybe multiple gaffes) every single day that had Obama done the same Fox would have demanded an impeachment of Obama and Team R on the Hill would have opened an investigation into.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

That McDonald’s bullshit is a first class stunt.

1. Like stated a few posts up, to appease the “He eats like us” crowd...remember his base is amongst the most unhealthy fucking bunch in the nation. The love their McDs.

2. Someone is paying him to advertise the fuck out of McDonalds.

3. The White House is truly in shambles where they couldn’t even line up a decent caterer because every place said “fuck that, we can’t pull that off for 200 people because you gave us a 2 hr notice”.

Would’ve been picture perfect if a few of those candles tumbled over right when the photo was being snapped.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Why is that dumbass wearing a coat indoors? Did the guy who lights the fires or keeps the heat running in the West Wing also get furloughed?

He couldn't figure out how to take it off. Coats are harder than umbrellas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

It’s going to be a Biden/Beto ticket.

That would be fine with me. I would prefer a younger candidate to be president, but both of them are very positive human beings and I like that. We need more of that in our country and less of the braying ass type currently occupying the White House.