Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Chrispy troll claims to live in the woodlands, is a rich pilot with his own planes, has family members with various afflictions and illnesses whenever you get too mean to him, has a bunch of illegal Mexican and foreign neighbors living around him (again in the woodlands mind you) and is fence post neighbors with now banned Vince McCoy Williams where they frequently talk about this board across the fence post. Totally normal. 

In reality he’s probably some dude in the Czech Republic posing as the above and trolling in underwear, or an aggy. Haven’t been able to figure that one out completely yet. 

If the underwear has visible skid marks, he's aggy.

Edited by Gil Bang

27 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Sons? You mean son. Last time I checked W was a 2 term President who people would easily take over Trump right now. But hey, at least he scored points on a dead lady. 

i can only assume he talked shit about w back 15 years ago when he was a "democrat"?

if he notches a couple of sick burns, he has scoreboard forever.

#aggielogic

• Like 1

Exactly why I want Biden vs Trump. Pure entertainment.

IIRC Biden said he would beat the hell out of Trump, if they had fought in high school. Not too late.

Put them on the debate stage and let the pussy grabbing and hair smelling commence.

22e5939d95a9652958ec14f60a274fef.gif
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nope said:

Believe Bin Laden who “completely denies” involvement.

meets with ubl, meets with saddam, becomes pals with both, doesn't see a reason to blame anyone.  declares national emergency against potential canadian aggression.

declares war with albania on tv.  #wagthedog

• Like 1

Can someone explain the tax return defense of “being under audit” to me? Are his returns for 2015 still under audit? What about 2010? Surely there’s a year that’s not under audit that he could easily provide. And in any case, why does it matter if they’re under audit? He either did them correctly or he did not. The conclusion of the audit isn’t going to make things look BETTER. At most, it will just confirm they are correct. I don’t get it.

2 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Can someone explain the tax return defense of “being under audit” to me? Are his returns for 2015 still under audit? What about 2010? Surely there’s a year that’s not under audit that he could easily provide. And in any case, why does it matter if they’re under audit? He either did them correctly or he did not. The conclusion of the audit isn’t going to make things look BETTER. At most, it will just confirm they are correct. I don’t get it.

He’s a pathological liar.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

screen-shot-2017-03-15-at-9-59-34-am.png

42 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

You know, I know, everybody except a certain 30-40% of the country  knows that the audit excuse is horseshit. Its such deep horseshit that normal people should be insulted to be told such horseshit.

But it doesn't matter that we all know. What only matters is that 30-40% can use that horseshit to justify their unswerving devotion to DOTARD despite yet another lie.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I found out yesterday that a hispanic friend of mine is a dotard supporter.  Said she agrees with his immigration policies.  Total mind blow.

A lot of Hispanics naturally lean conservative.  It's part of what makes Trump's quest to alienate every one of them so puzzling and short-sighted.

I had someone tell me that they are willing to sacrifice and not have guacamole for their Cinco de Mayo celebration if they can't get avocados because the border is closed. They equated it to people not eating meat during WWII. I had no response. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

So I found out yesterday that a hispanic friend of mine is a dotard supporter.  Said she agrees with his immigration policies.  Total mind blow.

How many generations is she out from Latin America? I've noticed my immigrant in laws are very supportive of immigrants, but there are a lot of chicanos that feel differently.

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Thought experiment: what would Donald Trump do if 9/11 happened on his watch?

I honestly believe that he would say and do the right things for a day or two, then he would see one talking head on TV or twitter say something about how it's his fault somehow because he played golf every other day instead of working, then Trump would go full Mueller attack-mode style. Blame Obama/Hillary/Bush, blame democrats, blame the media, blame the FBI, blame the CIA, blame the Military Leaders. The man would throw every single institution under the bus as long as to deflect any blame from himself. That's his playbook. And it's worked on 1/3rd of the country. Go over to Texags and they think the FBI and CIA are treasonous organizations and think journalists should be jailed and/or executed. It's scary shit. 

• Like 4

Probably behave like a callous narcissist and make it about himself, saying something boastful and untrue like 'people are saying I now have the tallest building in Manhattan' (in fact it became the 2nd tallest after 9/11).

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Like 1

Make up stories about Muslims celebrating in Jersey City.  Enact a Muslim ban that doesn't ban anyone from any of the countries that the 9/11 hijackers were from.

• Like 3

The Wind and the Sun were disputing which was the stronger. Suddenly they saw a traveller coming down the road, and the Sun said: “I see a way to decide our dispute. Whichever of us can cause that traveller to take off his cloak shall be regarded as the stronger. You begin.”

So the Sun retired behind a cloud, and the Wind began to blow as hard as it could upon the traveller. But the harder he blew the more closely did the traveller wrap his cloak round him, till at last the Wind had to give up in despair.

Then the Sun came out and shone in all his glory upon the traveller, who soon found it too hot to walk with his cloak on. 

I posted weeks ago that dotard has defeated me. I'm not a huge contributer to this thread, so no big loss. I do enjoy the back and forth. But the Fable above describes how I've been feeling as I continued to rail upon dotardists on social media. I can't say that the sunny part of the fable will ever happen, but I'm out of gas. 

Edited by Nolacycling
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

googled "how long do tax audits last?"

The IRS usually starts these audits within a year after you file the return, and wraps them up within three to six months.

20 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

The Wind and the Sun were disputing which was the stronger. Suddenly they saw a traveller coming down the road, and the Sun said: “I see a way to decide our dispute. Whichever of us can cause that traveller to take off his cloak shall be regarded as the stronger. You begin.”

So the Sun retired behind a cloud, and the Wind began to blow as hard as it could upon the traveller. But the harder he blew the more closely did the traveller wrap his cloak round him, till at last the Wind had to give up in despair.

Then the Sun came out and shone in all his glory upon the traveller, who soon found it too hot to walk with his cloak on. 

I posted weeks ago that dotard has defeated me. I'm not a huge contributer to this thread, so no big loss. I do enjoy the back and forth. But the Fable above describes how I've been feeling as I continued to rail upon dotardists on social media. I can't say that the sunny part of the fable will ever happen, but I'm out of gas. 

I'm pretty fucking close to this.  I'll vote in 2020, but if he gets re-elected, I'm done.