Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

45 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump administration has stepped up punishment for private citizens who help undocumented immigrants – even when they’re in dire need.  Jesus would be so proud.

If modern American Christians wrote the Bible, Jesus would save us from sin by slamming Judas in the face with a steel chair while Mary Magdalene was standing on the ring apron, distracting God.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 3

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/charlie-munger-democrats-trump-122206033.html

The Democrats have made a big mistake in their blanket opposition to the policies of President Donald Trump, especially on immigration, said Charlie Munger, the right-hand man of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-ABRK-B) CEO Warren Buffett.

“Donald Trump is right on [immigration],” says Munger, 95, in his first interview after the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting. “Democrats are committing suicide...they hate him so much that they're against him even when he's right.”

“We should have way more control over our borders than we do,” adds Munger, a Republican.

Just now, Incredulity said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/charlie-munger-democrats-trump-122206033.html

The Democrats have made a big mistake in their blanket opposition to the policies of President Donald Trump, especially on immigration, said Charlie Munger, the right-hand man of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-ABRK-B) CEO Warren Buffett.

“Donald Trump is right on [immigration],” says Munger, 95, in his first interview after the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting. “Democrats are committing suicide...they hate him so much that they're against him even when he's right.”

“We should have way more control over our borders than we do,” adds Munger, a Republican.

This just in: 95-year old white man agrees with Donald Trump.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump administration has stepped up punishment for private citizens who help undocumented immigrants – even when they’re in dire need.  Jesus would be so proud.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/10/us/texas-border-good-samaritan.html

Mmmm.....you can really taste the religious liberty!

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

If modern American Christians wrote the Bible, Jesus would save us from sin by slamming Judas in the face with a steel chair while Mary Magdalene was standing on the ring apron, distracting God.

I think it would expand upon this:  Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. 

38 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I'm sure that farmer will take some of his bailout money and still pay his workers what they would have otherwise made picking the crops, right?

Since his workers are the brown vermin infesting our country, who gives a fuck if they're not paid.  Says the supposed white Christians basking in their religious freedom while pretending to be the most victimized group on the history of the planet.

Hilarious how all these dotard mouth breathers want handouts from the government. These people are truly dumb as fuck.

And can these dem candidates step the fuck up and punch dotard with a nickname already, quit playing nice against the fat fuck, grow some fucking balls!

Just pick a nickname and publicly use it while referring to fat fuck!

54 minutes ago, Mole said:

I think it would expand upon this:  Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. 

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.  Give a man an electronic singing bass, and he will laugh for a lifetime.”

• Like 7

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

Hilarious how all these dotard mouth breathers want handouts from the government. These people are truly dumb as fuck.

And can these dem candidates step the fuck up and punch dotard with a nickname already, quit playing nice against the fat fuck, grow some fucking balls!

Just pick a nickname and publicly use it while referring to fat fuck!

it's hard to embarrass a president who embarrasses himself several times a day.

i disagree with a nickname, just because you're never going to out-trump trump.  just politely point out that when your presidency is a mess, you have to turn to 3rd grade nicknames to deflect the attention.  he's gonna play to his base, but his base is smaller than what it was.

if you want a nickname, people on twitter have been calling him "the biggest loser" which is low hanging fruit, but accurate.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Trump might not get it.  I prefer Dumbass Donald.

i actually prefer "the biggest loser", because he hates losing, and loves calling other people losers.  he also constantly claims to be winning, although not sure what he's winning.  he thinks his electoral victory made him the biggest winner of all time.  of course he also thinks the south won the civil war, and someone over there thinks the red socks won the world cup series.

biggest loser also attacks his business acumen - the one area he's always claimed superiority (without having to back it up) - and also invokes the notion that the $1.2bb figure was leaked out - something he's trying so hard to keep from happening with his current financials.

plus, it's got reality tv connotations (and fat guy connotations), which is never a bad thing to bring up.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

sad thing is - knowing how trump's employees are forced to act - there's a chance trump himself didn't even know the caddie switched the balls.  he has them all trained to be despicable monsters doing anything they can to prop him up, but he seriously may not know.  they have him convinced he's just good at something he isn't good at, because they're scared to death of how he gets when people tell him the truth.

from the ag down to the caddies.  it's all the same.  tell me i'm great or i'll find someone else.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i actually prefer "the biggest loser", because he hates losing, and loves calling other people losers.  he also constantly claims to be winning, although not sure what he's winning.  he thinks his electoral victory made him the biggest winner of all time.  of course he also thinks the south won the civil war, and someone over there thinks the red socks won the world cup series.

biggest loser also attacks his business acumen - the one area he's always claimed superiority (without having to back it up) - and also invokes the notion that the $1.2bb figure was leaked out - something he's trying so hard to keep from happening with his current financials.

I call him “BLT” for Big Loser Trump....and he’s fat.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I call him “BLT” for Big Loser Trump....and he’s fat.

say that ^^^ in trump's voice, and it's believable that he may have said those exact words (about someone else, obviously).  he loves nothing more than to mention someone, then explain what he calls them, and usually why.

Founder of "Students for Trump"  arrested for impersonating a lawyer.

It also shines a spotlight on the chaos and confusion of Trump’s ramshackle 2016 campaign, and the cast of characters who sought fame and fortune by riding in his slipstream. Trump ran as a “law and order” candidate. But time and again, the mogul has drawn outlaws and alleged outlaws into his fold, from former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and personal fixer Michael Cohen all the way down. Though he may be the youngest, Lambert is not the first prominent Trump partisan to spend 2016 taunting Hillary Clinton about her supposed criminality, only to end up facing prison time himself instead.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/05/09/trump-john-lambert-students-lawsuit-jail-226802

LMAO at Trump playing a pre-teen's better ball and the caddie going along with it.

If I were that kid's Dad I would have said "the hell you're playing that ball" and just picked it up.  And then I'd be arrested by Secret Service, but it would be worth it.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

With literally any other president in this nation's history, this lawsuit would be a lead story absolutely dominating the headlines for months:

PRESIDENT ACCUSED OF FORCING CAMPAIGN STAFF TO KISS HIM 

Is Trump a serial predator? Many women who have worked for him say "yes."

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

sad thing is - knowing how trump's employees are forced to act - there's a chance trump himself didn't even know the caddie switched the balls.  he has them all trained to be despicable monsters doing anything they can to prop him up, but he seriously may not know.  they have him convinced he's just good at something he isn't good at, because they're scared to death of how he gets when people tell him the truth.

from the ag down to the caddies.  it's all the same.  tell me i'm great or i'll find someone else.

I find it incredibly hard to believe that he didn't know his ball was hit into the water. I play about a fifth as much golf as Trump and I know when I mishit a ball and have a pretty good idea if it is going to make it to the green or not. And that's me playing courses all over the place, not my home course that he's played literally thousands of times.

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I find it incredibly hard to believe that he didn't know his ball was hit into the water. I play about a fifth as much golf as Trump and I know when I mishit a ball and have a pretty good idea if it is going to make it to the green or not. And that's me playing courses all over the place, not my home course that he's played literally thousands of times.

in this instance, you're almost certainly correct.  the green vs the drink - isn't that fucking hard.

that said, they apparently improve his lie so often (winter rules) i guarantee you he doesn't even realize they're doing it anymore.  he just assumes his balls all seem to find the fairway because he's obviously so fucking good (but doesn't have time for golf or tv).  narcissists and compulsive liars believe their own shit.

it's eerily similar to gene hackman in welcome to mooseport, when he's playing golf vs ray romano.  his ex-wife wants it to be a fair match, so she yells for all the secret service agents to come out, and like 20 of them come wandering out of the woods, but hackman acts like he had no idea they were ever there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

At this point, I’d be shocked if Trump did not cheat to beat a child at golf.  If you want to predict Trump’s behavior with 100% accuracy, just ask yourself “What would the world’s biggest asshole do in this situation?”  

• Like 3