Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Losing so bigly he's trying to expand the map into new states because he's falling behind in Wisconsin, PA and Michigan.  He ain't winning Nevada or New Mexico. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/04/trump-campaign-2020-election-map-1352437

Trump officials are zeroing in on New Mexico, Nevada and New Hampshire, where they insist there’s an opening despite heavy losses Republicans suffered there in the midterms. They’ve deployed around a half-dozen staffers to New Hampshire and several to Nevada, an unusually early investment in places that favor Democrats. And the campaign is doing polling to tease out Trump’s level of support in New Mexico, a focal point for campaign manager Brad Parscale, and they have discussed dispatching aides to the blue state.

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Losing so bigly he's trying to expand the map into new states because he's falling behind in Wisconsin, PA and Michigan.  He ain't winning Nevada or New Mexico. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/04/trump-campaign-2020-election-map-1352437

Weren't those the state Kobach was lying about?  Either millions of illegals voting (NV and NM) or busing in students from Massachusetts (NH).

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Weren't those the state Kobach was lying about?  Either millions of illegals voting (NV and NM) or busing in students from Massachusetts (NH).

Very thin reasoning for why he is suddenly going to be competitive in them.  "Bigly Hispanic support!" "Backlash to Democrats after 6 months on the job!" 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Very thin reasoning for why he is suddenly going to be competitive in them.  "Bigly Hispanic support!" "Backlash to Democrats after 6 months on the job!" 

Like reasoning matters.  He's not trying to convince anyone but the same rubes who believe that China's paying our tariffs, trump had the biggest crowds ever for his inauguration, and trump pantsed North Korea in arms negotiations.

40 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Hence why he tweeted about Kate's tits and called Meghan nasty.  Always insult the wives.  Don't forget to call Camille an ugly bitch, that'll make him popular. 

Has every American seen the naked pics of Melania with another woman yet? Or just nude pics of Melania and her bad boob job? She's the first First Lady with fake tits, right? Is she the first third wife? Is she the first who can barely speak English? Is she the first illegal immigrant?

50 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Hence why he tweeted about Kate's tits and called Meghan nasty.  Always insult the wives.  Don't forget to call Camille an ugly bitch, that'll make him popular. 

lol don't forget when he said he could have fucked Princess Di but in order to do so, she'd have to take an HIV test in front of him.

not entirely sure, but wasn't it right around the time she died too?

26 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Has every American seen the naked pics of Melania with another woman yet? Or just nude pics of Melania and her bad boob job? She's the first First Lady with fake tits, right? Is she the first third wife? Is she the first who can barely speak English? Is she the first illegal immigrant?

Will she be the first to divorce a former president?

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

"In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Stern just months after Princess Diana‘s death, Donald Trump insisted that he “could have” had sex with the late British royal — but only would have done so if she passed an HIV test first."

oof.

2 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

"In a 1997 radio interview with Howard Stern just months after Princess Diana‘s death, Donald Trump insisted that he “could have” had sex with the late British royal — but only would have done so if she passed an HIV test first."

oof.

But Biden said! 

Edited by Doc Sam Beckett

52 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If you read into that article, they also talk about how they believe they'll be competitive in Colorado and Virginia.  Triple lulz.....

That tells me the whole thing is a puff piece.

Spoiler
20 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

emoji445.pngMemories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way we were
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?
Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were
The way we wereemoji445.png
f6b81f013fe61655bec8cee82166770f.jpg

emoji445.pngBUT NOW EVERYTHING IS GROSS AND BADemoji445.png
5856a13e5ca68eb5d60ba5b0c8ac368e.jpg

(And thanks for putting up with me spamming this thread today guys. Today was kind of my jam - the BRF and the opportunity to snark about Trump clan all rolled into one event.)

8 hours ago, HenryJames said:

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

doubletrump.jpg

Donald still has his phony dignity and gravitas displayed by his chin.

_107222368_gettyimages-1147874096.jpg

GettyImages-1147873841.jpg

President-Trump-and-Queen-Elizabeth-II-1

Cheers:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Dear Zork,

You convinced me. He's a charmer with a happy disposition beloved by world leaders.

I didn't see any of it.  If you only looked at this thread you would have thought she was angry.  Turns out she wasn't the whole time.  From someone who, apparently watched the coverage of the event:

Just trying to give a fair perspective to balance the angry all the time at Trump POV.  Take it as you will.

MOAR: Melania in Red:

Edited by zork

Just now, zork said:

I didn't see any of it.  If you only looked at this thread you would have thought she was angry.  Turns out she wasn't the whole time.  From someone who, apparently watched the coverage of the event:

Just trying to give a fair perspective to balance the angry all the time at Trump POV.  Take it as you will.

Of course she wasn't walking around with a scowl, or muttering "fuck Trump" under her breath.  She's literally the most proper person in the world -- etiquette and protocol have been her entire life for decades.  And the United States is the UK's most important ally.  We could elect a shit-flinging monkey as president, and when they visited, she would respond to wet monkey shit flying across the room with "that's a splendid throw indeed."  That's her job.

But being that she is the world's mistress of etiquette and protocol....what do YOU think she thought of a man who 1) called one of her current granddaughters-in-law "nasty," 2) said the other one should show her tits, and 3) said of her former daughter-in-law (shortly after she died in a horrific car crash) that he totally could have fucked her, but he woulda made her take an HIV test before?  And those are just the insults to her FAMILY.  We can keep going, but do tell me what HRH would think of a man like that -- I await your hysterical whitewashing.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, zork said:

Lol.  So "Carol," an American conservative who joined twitter in fall 2016 and only tweets Pro-Trump stuff tells you that she has "never seen the queen smile so much."

Fair perspective indeed.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, zork said:

Thats why you posted a tweet from somebody whose twitter "bio" reads

Carolb

@CEB_AmeriCan

Passionate #Conservative Political Junkie... #Patriot Let's grab a coffee and connect! #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp #KAG

That simpleton would exalt the manly smell of Trump's shit immediately after he took a dump on her face.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Of course she wasn't walking around with a scowl, or muttering "fuck Trump" under her breath.  She's literally the most proper person in the world -- etiquette and protocol have been her entire life for decades.  And the United States is the UK's most important ally.  We could elect a shit-flinging monkey as president, and when they visited, she would respond to wet monkey shit flying across the room with "that's a splendid throw indeed."  That's her job.

But being that she is the world's mistress of etiquette and protocol....what do YOU think she thought of a man who 1) called one of her current granddaughters-in-law "nasty," 2) said the other one should show her tits, and 3) said of her former daughter-in-law (shortly after she died in a horrific car crash) that he totally could have fucked her, but he woulda made her take an HIV test before?  And those are just the insults to her FAMILY.  We can keep going, but do tell me what HRH would think of a man like that -- I await your hysterical whitewashing.

so even you would characterize the pictures of the queen not smiling, in this thread on this topic, as not representative of the event given that even she would be faking it and smile most of the time due to her prim and proper etiquette training?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

What if I told you Trump didn't actually win WI PA and MI?

Something happened in those three states, not sure what, but it wasn’t completely on the level. One way or the other Trump doesn’t win those three states by 80k votes without some sort of Russian/Manafort aided help combined with Hillary incompetence. And then he’s not the president.

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Why does Zork constantly find your stupid ass posts to be hilarious? 

I remember that episode of happy days when it showed. the post made me laugh remembering the fonz water skiing. therefore he got a positive rep for making me laugh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Carolb

@CEB_AmeriCan

Passionate #Conservative Political Junkie... #Patriot Let's grab a coffee and connect! #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp #KAG

That simpleton would exalt the manly smell of Trump's shit immediately after he took a dump on her face.

Chances that Carol is a bot/troll...like many of the "voices" that Trumpkins love to amplify....150%?

4 minutes ago, zork said:

so even you would characterize the pictures of the queen not smiling, in this thread on this topic, as not representative of the event given that even she would be faking it and smile most of the time due to her prim and proper etiquette training?  

Yep, I would.  They are not representative of the event.  Which is why they are so meaningful.  For her to not be able to maintain her carefully studied and crafted persona and visage the entire time must mean that the impetus to break character must be strong indeed.  For the queen to show anything other than polite pleasure is noteworthy as hell.  The very fact that she showed ANY negative emotion is newsworthy as hell.  But the simpletons don't grasp that.  

Oh, and answer my question -- what do you think HRH thought about the man who said that about three women in her family?  Go ahead, share your thoughts.

Edited by Brisketexan

1 minute ago, zork said:

I remember that episode of happy days when it showed. the post made me laugh remembering the fonz water skiing. therefore he got a positive rep for making me laugh.

It must be pretty damn easy to make you laugh then if you find the fonz jumping the shark to be hilarious. I guess Chrispy has the magic formula.  

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Chances that Carol is a bot/troll...like many of the "voices" that Trumpkins love to amplify....150%?

Yep, I would.  They are not representative of the event.  Which is why they are so meaningful.  For her to not be able to maintain her carefully studied and crafted persona and visage the entire time must mean that the impetus to break character must be strong indeed.  For the queen to show anything other than polite pleasure is noteworthy as hell.  The very fact that she showed ANY negative emotion is newsworthy as hell.  But the simpletons don't grasp that.  

Or maybe she is a 90+ year old lady who is likely in pain or showing her age, at times, while valiantly performing at a level few can who are 20-30 years her junior most of the time.  That Trump might be some of the cause of her pain might contribute to it of course. 

The office of the PotUS is the reason for the pomp.  He was duly elected and deserves the pomp and gentile reactions she gave, for the most part apparently, because of his deserved position.  

32 minutes ago, elfenix said:

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She's awesome -- perfectly Trumpy.  A platoon of cultist nutbars circle-jerking each other.  In the name of "law and order," of course.

Perfect example of a Trumpkin. Damage someone else's property then whine when she's held accountable. If she thinks the Bobbies were cruel, she'd love to meet HPD.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

It must be pretty damn easy to make you laugh then if you find the fonz jumping the shark to be hilarious. I guess Chrispy has the magic formula.  

I generally don't see your comments but the site on my browser is showing me yours today for some reason.

18 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Carolb

@CEB_AmeriCan

Maybe zork met Carol for coffee and connected. She was real cool and pretty and real. But lives far away you wouldn’t know her. 

4 minutes ago, zork said:

Or maybe she is a 90+ year old lady who is likely in pain or showing her age, at times, while valiantly performing at a level few can who are 20-30 years her junior most of the time.  That Trump might be some of the cause of her pain might contribute to it of course. 

The office of the PotUS is the reason for the pomp.  He was duly elected and deserves the pomp and gentile reactions she gave, for the most part apparently, because of his deserved position.  

Yes.   Your hypothesis is definitely the best one.  I'm sure of it.

And yes, the office is the reason for the pomp.  Like I said, we could elect a poo-flinging monkey, and she'd show respect for the office.  Only idiots like you mistake respect for the office for respect for the poo-flinging monkey occupant.  That's okay, Trump loves you - he loves the poorly educated.

6 minutes ago, zork said:

I’ve got my doubts about the “duly elected” part. He doesn’t “deserve” anything but ridicule and scorn. But no matter, that will be taken care of in the next election. 

in response to why trump is going after khan, steve cortes (on cnn just now) said it's because "khan started it" and because "nobody counter-punches like trump".

just like when he went after pelosi, it's because she started it.

khan said he's acting like an 11 year old.  i think he rounded up.

Listen, I follow the BRF on a daily basis.

And yes, she is notably different in demeanor around Trump than other current heads of state.

But this is a woman who has been forced by protocol and politics to host actual murderous dictators and autocratic thugs as opposed to just a tacky wannabe like Trump.

Here’s some facts -

-The Obamas were invited to stay at the palace on their visit. The Trump clan was not - the excuse given was “renovations”. Only The East Wing is being renovated, mainly the Principal Corridor (this is the big hallway off which the famous balcony is located where the BRF gather after weddings, other celebrations, and Trooping the Color) and the Chinese Drawing Room, the Yellow Drawing Room and the Centre Room. There are over 50 bedrooms. Draw your own conclusions.

-The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (William and Kate) invited the Obamas over to their private home for dinner and introduced him to their son.

-The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (Harry and Meghan) are very close with the Obamas. Michelle went to her baby shower. Harry and Michelle are and have worked together on charity projects in the past.

And I don’t know why I’m bothering - literally every single RR has reported on the feelings of the BRF regarding Trump but one tweet from some American MAGAtwat is supposed to be an expert opinion.

And for whoever was asking about the difference in the Obama and Trump entourages on their respective visits to the UK.

The Obamas did take Malia and Sasha on their first visit. But the girls were also minors at the time.

A bit different than taking all four grown ass children and their spouses.

And the Queen let the girls stay at the palace and even opened a special bedroom for them to stay in while they were there.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, zork said:

MOAR: Melania in Red:

Wait, doesn’t that X mean they’re q, maga, or alt-right supporters? If it does, do you honestly think she’d be impartial?

Edited by achooloco
Edit: nvm, beaten to it by at least two other posters

32 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Mark Levin, the AM Radio nutcase you admitted to nodding along with that makes Hannity seem middle of the road. 

Oh, Levin. I catch him sometimes, but it’s not very often. These days I’m either driving in silence or nodding along to Kidz Bop. 

• Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes.   Your hypothesis is definitely the best one.  I'm sure of it.

And yes, the office is the reason for the pomp.  Like I said, we could elect a poo-flinging monkey, and she'd show respect for the office.  Only idiots like you mistake respect for the office for respect for the poo-flinging monkey occupant.  That's okay, Trump loves you - he loves the poorly educated.

And he’s still dutifully ignoring your question.