Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It's like how the Pray the Gay Away crowd all turn out to be gay.

mikepencedoingsomething.gif

i remember ages ago being counseled to be careful around the guy who complains too much about the gays.

4 hours ago, Bookman said:

Yes Republicans are going to blame Democrats for the shutdown, 100%. It doesn't matter that Trump took the blame for the shutdown.

They already are.  It's Chuck Schumer's fault.  Standard talking point, came out in the newsletter days ago.

55 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Why are we continuing to fight a terrorist group that we already defeated?  Seems counterproductive, but hell, I'm not Commander in Chief.  I'll defer.

Because Lockheed, General Dynamics, and Boeing have told him he's mistaken...we have not defeated Isis, and here is your invoice for another 10,000 JDAMs.

8 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Abuse of power to OWN the libz #MAGA

and here is the crux of it. that's all it is about for trump supporters. i know it has become a meme, but it's fucking true. these people do not support policies that are good for the countr. they support policies, regardless of personal morality, that are aimed at taking it to those evil liberals. 

it's like the uncanny valley, except with real people.

8 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Sounds like he’s going to declare a state of emergency and build the wall, announce he's going to build a wall triggering a court battle, is that correct? 

Then, if he wins the court battle, he'll then use executive power to confiscate land from private landowners and put government property on it. 

The GOP is run by nihilists, they believe in nothing dude.