2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

10 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

When did we wear home unis on grass last season?

I think that's actually a pic from the Red River Shootout during Ehlinger's freshman season.

EDIT: ^ah, you came to the same conclusion.

Edited by BigXII

Brett McMurphy's top 25: https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/AP-top-25-college-football-Brett-McMurphy-Alabama-Georgia-Clemson-134414911/

1. Clemson
  2. Georgia
  3. Alabama
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Michigan
  6. Ohio State
  7. LSU
  8. Notre Dame
  9. Utah
  10. Florida
  11. Oregon
  12. Texas A&M
  13. Auburn
  14. Texas
  15. Penn State
  16. Mississippi State
  17. Michigan State
  18. Iowa State
  19. Washington
  20. Wisconsin
  21. Missouri
  22. Nebraska
  23. Northwestern
  24. Memphis
  25. Army

“Texas returns only eight starters and must replace its leading rusher, leading wide receiver, three starters on the offensive line and nearly its entire defense,” McMurphy said. “What about these wildly differing projections? As Herman would say, ‘OK. Cool. Hook Em!’”

Brett McMurphy's top 25: https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/AP-top-25-college-football-Brett-McMurphy-Alabama-Georgia-Clemson-134414911/
  1. Clemson
  2. Georgia
  3. Alabama
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Michigan
  6. Ohio State
  7. LSU
  8. Notre Dame
  9. Utah
  10. Florida
  11. Oregon
  12. Texas A&M
  13. Auburn
  14. Texas
  15. Penn State
  16. Mississippi State
  17. Michigan State
  18. Iowa State
  19. Washington
  20. Wisconsin
  21. Missouri
  22. Nebraska
  23. Northwestern
  24. Memphis
  25. Army

“Texas returns only eight starters and must replace its leading rusher, leading wide receiver, three starters on the offensive line and nearly its entire defense,” McMurphy said. “What about these wildly differing projections? As Herman would say, ‘OK. Cool. Hook Em!’”

Does anyone else get pedantic about the punctuation of “Ok, Cool. Hook’Em!”? I can’t remember the exact punctuation but I’m deeply committed to ensuring that it forever is replicated accurately. That will become my life goal.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Does anyone else get pedantic about the punctuation of “Ok, Cool. Hook’Em!”? I can’t remember the exact punctuation but I’m deeply committed to ensuring that it forever is replicated accurately. That will become my life goal.

Reminder:  Brett McMurphy is the reporter that outed the whole Ohio State, Zach Smith, Urban Meyer thing and was accused of being Tom Herman's puppet by Zach Smith (or something to that effect).  I think he posted the original "Ok, Cool Hook'Em!" screenshot of the text from Herman to Smith.

Him referencing that here is pretty funny.

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

bella-thorne-instagram-picture-0.jpgIt's less about the exact wording and more about the context.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, texifornia said:

1. Clemson
  2. Georgia
  3. Alabama
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Michigan
  6. Ohio State
  7. LSU
  8. Notre Dame
  9. Utah
  10. Florida
  11. Oregon
  12. Texas A&M
  13. Auburn
  14. Texas
  15. Penn State
  16. Mississippi State
  17. Michigan State
  18. Iowa State
  19. Washington
  20. Wisconsin
  21. Missouri
  22. Nebraska
  23. Northwestern
  24. Memphis
  25. Army

Yeah I'm really concerned about replacing Tre Watson's 786 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Richter said:

Reminder:  Brett McMurphy is the reporter that outed the whole Ohio State, Zach Smith, Urban Meyer thing and was accused of being Tom Herman's puppet by Zach Smith (or something to that effect).  I think he posted the original "Ok, Cool Hook'Em!" screenshot of the text from Herman to Smith.

Him referencing that here is pretty funny.

Zach Smith is actually the one that posted it. He was trying to post something that would smear Herman but it just made him look like more of a fool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turd Craply said:

What’s good you surly fucks? Y’all like football? Took me a while to find the new site. 

I got a crisp $100 bill that says we run up those tigers swamp fucking ass no lube 

Shitty name, sucky message, and bad grammar and punctuation all rolled up in an aggy idea of what might appeal to this board.

Fuck off.

Negged.

Not sure where else to post this...

What it means to be a Longhorn: Bryant Westbrook
Bryant Westbrook

The first in a 14-part series on the Hall of Honor class of 2019:  "What it means to be a Longhorn: Bryant Westbrook"

https://texassports.com/news/2019/8/16/t-association-what-it-means-to-be-a-longhorn-bryant-westbrook.aspx

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

What it means to be a Longhorn: Bryant Westbrook
Bryant Westbrook

The first in a 14-part series on the Hall of Honor class of 2019:  "What it means to be a Longhorn: Bryant Westbrook"

https://texassports.com/news/2019/8/16/t-association-what-it-means-to-be-a-longhorn-bryant-westbrook.aspx

Damn I'm ready to suit up and shed blood...

westbrook_bryant_1.jpg?width=1128&height=635&mode=crop Bryant Westbrook The first in a 14-part series on the Hall of Honor class of 2019:  "What it means to be a Longhorn: Bryant Westbrook"

One of my favorite players in UT history. Probably the hardest hitting DB in UT history who could also stick to guys like flypaper. He was darn good.
  • Like 1

Good to see UGa rated so highly, since they return what seems like nearly their whole Sugar Bowl Runnerup team, and have even better replacements for those not returning.
Advantage, agi. Coattails to 12, as in 12th agi.
agi?

anal gourd insertion?

astral grunt inflation?

above ground infundibulim?

abumen gargling idoit?

What The Fuck are you talking about?

I smell the stench of a aggy.

0ded64f4c81e4fec7cb2ff5c83b534e3.gif

c0a857e4adf629ce2d1c6bce4f01469d.jpg

da757f585d8797e09d094e421a471319.gif
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

agi?

anal gourd insertion?

astral grunt inflation?

above ground infundibulim?

abumen gargling idoit?

What The Fuck are you talking about?

I smell the stench of a aggy.

All good guesses, other than spelling "infundibulum" incorrectly.