Woman in vegetative state gives birth and no one at facility knows she's pregnant

lemonlime

5 hours ago, huge said:

also, if they didn't know she was pregnant doesn't that mean she would have to be pretty fat?

Not really, petite thin women can get pregnant and not show hardly at all right up until the time they give birth.  My daughter's egg donor was a very thin petite woman,  She was in jail when she went into labor with my daughter and nobody there knew she was pregnant.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Not really, petite thin women can get pregnant and not show hardly at all right up until the time they give birth.  My daughter's egg donor was a very thin petite woman,  She was in jail when she went into labor with my daughter and nobody there knew she was pregnant.

Holy shit.  Ain’t no personal stories like NMAS personal stories.  Alternatively, username always checks out.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

wait......

wat senior citizen

• Like 1

Not really, petite thin women can get pregnant and not show hardly at all right up until the time they give birth. 

Ok then, someone should have noticed that her Aunt Flo stopped coming to visit her.

What I am sayin' is that there may have been some neglect involved in the incident.

• Like 2

Well obviously, after my daughter was born in jail CPS came and got her. They took her to her live with her Aunt until her live in boyfriend was busted for dealing two weeks later. That’s when my ex and I started fostering her. We adopted her when she was two.
So CPS let a stripper adopt a kid? We're gonna need a flow chart or something.

2 hours ago, cabowabo said:

Stories like this make me glad I'm nearing 50 and that I'll probably be leaving this shit hole world in 2 or 3 decades. Also, shame on this woman's family for keeping her alive in this condition for so long.

The skill set and finances needed to care for a 35 year old vegetable may not be as common as you think.

9 hours ago, woohorn said:

Ok then, someone should have noticed that her Aunt Flo stopped coming to visit her.

What I am sayin' is that there may have been some neglect involved in the incident.

Believe it or not, Aunt Flo is actually a poor indicator in some cases/women.

11 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Well obviously, after my daughter was born in jail CPS came and got her. They took her to her live with her Aunt until her live in boyfriend was busted for dealing two weeks later. That’s when my ex and I started fostering her. We adopted her when she was two.

Damned good man (for a Surlian), give this man his reps.

17 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We had a girl in high school get pregnant and nobody knew (she knew of course).  She was tall (like 5'9") and thin. She looked like she was just gaining a little weight, and honestly looked better 9 months pregnant. We were doing a leadership class activity with another school and she was sitting on a girl's lap and her water broke. They called her parents from the hospital and said "your daughter is here giving birth" and that's how her parents found our their 16 year old All-A Honor Student was preggo.

18 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

We had a girl in high school get pregnant and nobody knew (she knew of course).  She was tall (like 5'9") and thin. She looked like she was just gaining a little weight, and honestly looked better 9 months pregnant. We were doing a leadership class activity with another school and she was sitting on a girl's lap and her water broke. They called her parents from the hospital and said "your daughter is here giving birth" and that's how her parents found our their 16 year old All-A Honor Student was preggo.

Teenage boys didn't notice that her A's went to C's?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

And that baby was Albert Einstein.

13 hours ago, cabowabo said:

Also, shame on this woman's family for keeping her alive in this condition for so long.

No shit, what sadistic fucking assholes. Here honey we're going to ensure that your mind is imprisoned in this shell that cannot move so you'll be in the worst mental prison torture imaginable for over a decade. Love you!

On 1/9/2019 at 10:13 AM, El Diablo said:

The ex's sister had a daughter who was severely, um, developmentally challenged? (not sure what the PC term is now). Anyway, when the girl reached an age where she could get preggers ol' SIL had the kiddo fixed just because shit like this happens.

JFC.

you were so close

• Like 1