The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

35 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

ctj sure does talk a lot of shit for someone who tucked his tail and ran from the GOT threads.

Little bitch.

I don’t even know what this means, but it’s quite comical that you’re attempting to turn it into some question of my integrity. Take your dorky needs regarding the fat man’s epic and shove them straight up your asshole, dufus. I have addressed my position on the show, was just as bored as everyone else with the ending and don’t need to wander back over to the movie board to watch clowns like you bawl all over yourself about it. 

The premise that I owe you something else presumes that I owe your dipshitted ass anything at all, and I don’t. What a fucking clown. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 12:28 PM, closetojumping said:

They value cheating and utter dishonesty as solid character traits. Half of them struggle to speak intelligible English. They have a worldview tucked happily within a 50 mile radius of their swamp-assed back porches. Corruption is a badge of honor for these buffoons.

Is that from Mein Kampf?

1 hour ago, PilotsError said:

ctj sure does talk a lot of shit for someone who tucked his tail and ran from the GOT threads.

Little bitch.

Wait, is there an actual battle for a throne going on in that thread?

I’m betting it’s more like a line for the throne at an airport following a 20 hour international flight from India.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Wait, is there an actual battle for a throne going on in that thread?

I’m betting it’s more like a line for the throne at an airport following a 20 hour international flight from India.

PilotsError has named his fictional future children Jon and Snow and now is fucking furious that that character turned full heel in the final GOT episode, and someone on the football board has to fucking pay, man. He’s going to have to spend the next 6 months working on his flow chart regarding characters from the Wheel of Time series so he can find suitable replacement names and that just fucking sucks. 

God I cant wait to see* aggy get boat raced by Dabo’s boys

*Will be at LSU game so this will be a combo of score watching on iPhone and DVR’ing for later laughs.

Letting aggy live rent free in your head while attending Texas' biggest home game in years is pretty aggy, tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

God I cant wait to see* aggy get boat raced by Dabo’s boys

*Will be at LSU game so this will be a combo of score watching on iPhone and DVR’ing for later laughs.

Well, the aggy Clemson game is a 2:30 kickoff, so I don't know why you wouldn't just watch their day game at a tailgate before going to our primetime showdown, but whatever man. You do you. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nivek said:

LSU is the Texas Tech of the SEC with better talent. They are funny to watch from afar, annoying when you have direct contact.

LSU has played in three national championship games this millennia, winning two. You can’t compare Tech to LSU, even with the “better talent” qualifier.

• Like 2

LSU is a mortal enemy for UT at this point. We are competing with these cheating, stupid motherfuckers for every recruit we want - yard, by hard fucking yard. ATM opened the door for the SEC to come into Texas and take an elephant-sized dump on the concept of honorable recruiting within the state. LSU is leading the pack through the gate, and then these dumb fuckfaces can't even do us the solid of beating ATM to salve the wounds.
They are buying players while simultaneously playing dirty with recruits in Louisiana that they don't want, but they also don't want us to have. They fucking recruited Mike Williams back to campus once we realized we had a player and then had the brazen audacity to enroll as a walk-on paying his own way into their school. 
In short, we're at the equivalent of college football war here, and you rubes are equivocating about these mouthbreathers and touting them as happy go-lucky friends of yours that mean well. Aw shucks, I love those dumb bastards. Right.
I despise LSU and everything it represents. They produce malformed thinkers into the business world, who they inevitably dump on my doorstep in Houston because New Orleans and Baton Rouge are already filled to the brim with restaurant managers and HR generalists with LSU degrees. They value cheating and utter dishonesty as solid character traits. Half of them struggle to speak intelligible English. They have a worldview tucked happily within a 50 mile radius of their swamp-assed back porches. Corruption is a badge of honor for these buffoons.
The only redeeming qualities these people possess as a collective are an outstanding legacy with food and a bunch of moderately attractive women with low moral fiber. Fuck right off with the "they're my second favorite team" sentiment. Take that shit to tigerdroppings. We don't want to hear it. If LSU is playing ISIS, I'm donning all black and a fundamentalist attitude for four quarters until the jihad against these dipshits is complete. 

I like this. I like this very much.

LSU has played in three national championship games this millennia, winning two. You can’t compare Tech to LSU, even with the “better talent” qualifier.

So you really didn’t understand what I posted, you just reacted. Are you a woman?

That's actually a reasonable line. I'm pretty sure it will turn out to be wrong, of course (Herman against the spread when playing Top 10 teams is fairly close to stolen money), but it's a rational degree to which LSU probably ought to be favored going in, just based on a comparison of the two defenses entering the year.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

We hired former LSU QB Brandon Harris to the support staff.

I'd like to think we can get some good LSU inside information, except that Ensminger was named OC after Harris had already left LSU.

Now, the best we can hope for is that he doesn't still have any good friends left in Baton Rouge . . .

On 5/21/2019 at 8:35 AM, closetojumping said:

I don’t even know what this means, but it’s quite comical that you’re attempting to turn it into some question of my integrity. Take your dorky needs regarding the fat man’s epic and shove them straight up your asshole, dufus. I have addressed my position on the show, was just as bored as everyone else with the ending and don’t need to wander back over to the movie board to watch clowns like you bawl all over yourself about it. 

The premise that I owe you something else presumes that I owe your dipshitted ass anything at all, and I don’t. What a fucking clown. 

You’re divorced, aren’t you?

Still can't believe some of these lines. Aggy only +15 at Clemson and Bama -17 vs LSU? OU only -11.5 vs UCLA? 

And you didn't even mention Florida State favored over anyone, let alone Boise.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bulletin Board stuff for Jawja and Texas

K’Lavon Chaisson on the recent Georgia Bulldogs “hype” - why do y’all keep forcing this Georgia shit? Like these mfs ain’t lose 3 games last year Do you guys agree with Chaisson? That Georgia shouldn’t receive the hype they’re getting?

@DawgNationDaily.      shots fired

5:50 PM · Jun 2, 2019 ·
Edited by LTtxfan

17 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Bulletin Board stuff for Jawja and Texas

K’Lavon Chaisson on the recent Georgia Bulldogs “hype” - why do y’all keep forcing this Georgia shit? Like these mfs ain’t lose 3 games last year Do you guys agree with Chaisson? That Georgia shouldn’t receive the hype they’re getting?

@DawgNationDaily.      shots fired

5:50 PM · Jun 2, 2019 ·

The same SHIT12 league that went 3-1 against the mighty SEC in bowl games.

• Like 2