Bob Kraft Arrested in Sex Sting

4th&Five

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

It would be hilarious if the big name were Goodell. How does Schefter know this btw? Big name would have to be connected to the NFL? Or at least sports? Tiger woods makes sense. Why wouldn’t they just release the name unless it’s politics? 

Well, Tiger is currently playing golf in Mexico.  I doubt they'd want to get extradition papers rolling due to a rub n tug 

1 hour ago, sushihorn said:

So you see many millions of women being held in slave-like conditions in foreign countries.  You see women being held in similar slave-like conditions in those immigrant communities within the US.  And somehow you conclude that this is the fault of US immigration law?  You seem to be trying to impose some sort of political agenda on a problem that quite clearly originates outside our borders.  Are you going to blame FGM on immigration law next?

giphy.gif 

The two groups are distinct. The slavery that exists in China is essentially state-sponsored slavery. On this side of the ocean, there is no state sponsorship (although, as I said, immigration restrictions enable it); the people come here willingly, usually led to believe that they're going to have a chance to make it in America, as it were. Then they get trapped.

I told this story on TOS once, but this may be a good place to share it again.  A few years back, there was a massage place near my work that just seemed to scream rub & tug.  I had never ventured into one of those places, but I decided I would roll the dice and give it a try.  So I go in, nude up and put on a towel.  Reasonably unhot asian starts in on the standard massage.  I'm not sure how things are supposed to get taken to the next level.  Then she says, "you want hand?" and I'm like "sure, if that's what you call it, how much?"  $25.  And then she proceeds to give me a hand massage.  I walked out thoroughly relaxed and unsatisfied.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I told this story on TOS once, but this may be a good place to share it again.  A few years back, there was a massage place near my work that just seemed to scream rub & tug.  I had never ventured into one of those places, but I decided I would roll the dice and give it a try.  So I go in, nude up and put on a towel.  Reasonably unhot asian starts in on the standard massage.  I'm not sure how things are supposed to get taken to the next level.  Then she says, "you want hand?" and I'm like "sure, if that's what you call it, how much?"  $25.  And then she proceeds to give me a hand massage.  I walked out thoroughly relaxed and unsatisfied.

Image result for can i get a refund meme

11 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Should have asked about the secret menu

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

You’re gonna need a few edits before you send that one to Penthouse Forum.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, I want to add that "Sex Sting" sounds like a freaking AWESOME all-girl hair band from 1985....

980x.jpg

I saw a Vixen concert on the beach when I lived in Galveston.  I think it was Spring Break '88, it was foggy, cold and there was about 20 of us there, including the band. Drummer was on the left, her drum set was  like a motorcycle or some shit. Concert sucked but the weed was outstanding.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

This Dutch dude I met the other day can top that one...He's about 55 I guess, and his sister is a little younger, but he swears she's still hot -- "Typical Dutch hot chick," he said. "Blonde hair, huge tits." Yeah, that's how he talks about his sister. The Dutch are weird that way.  So he's back in Amsterdam visiting her a while back and she says "Hey, brother, let's go get a Thai massage," so he's like "Ja, sure, sounds gut," or whatever they say in Dutch. So they go down to the local joint and they both go in the same room, strip nude, and lie down on tables right next to each other. Again, the Dutch are weird. This is not something I would do with my sister, whether it was her idea or not. Dutch dude says the Thai chick is 🔥so he mutters something to his sister about asking for a happy ending, mostly, but maybe not all the way joking. "Go for it!" she says. "I don't care." So he asks the Thai chick for a happy ending. "Okay, mistah, stay right there, I be right back," she says. He did say that he thought it was odd for him to get his dick pulled with his sister a few feet away naked, but only a little...And then the door opened and all the Thai chicks who worked there burst in amid a cloud of hot air balloons, clapping their hands and screaming "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!" And his dick went untugged while his sister laughed her ass off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Has a kid with her..... At least he didn't marry her.

Last fall, Ricki Noel Lander became the proud mother of a beautiful, healthy baby. While Robert Kraft is not the biological father, he is thrilled with Ricki’s blessing of having a healthy child,” the statement read. “With respect to her family’s privacy, we will not be commenting any further.”

Not his kid.

Dude might be cucky.

This Dutch dude I met the other day can top that one...He's about 55 I guess, and his sister is a little younger, but he swears she's still hot -- "Typical Dutch hot chick," he said. "Blonde hair, huge tits." Yeah, that's how he talks about his sister. The Dutch are weird that way.  So he's back in Amsterdam visiting her a while back and she says "Hey, brother, let's go get a Thai massage," so he's like "Ja, sure, sounds gut," or whatever they say in Dutch. So they go down to the local joint and they both go in the same room, strip nude, and lie down on tables right next to each other. Again, the Dutch are weird. This is not something I would do with my sister, whether it was her idea or not. Dutch dude says the Thai chick is so he mutters something to his sister about asking for a happy ending, mostly, but maybe not all the way joking. "Go for it!" she says. "I don't care." So he asks the Thai chick for a happy ending. "Okay, mistah, stay right there, I be right back," she says. He did say that he thought it was odd for him to get his dick pulled with his sister a few feet away naked, but only a little...And then the door opened and all the Thai chicks who worked there burst in amid a cloud of hot air balloons, clapping their hands and screaming "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!" And his dick went untugged while his sister laughed her ass off.
105b35e19f4a3bd105eca12c1cf192a2.gif