Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

You are close but not exactly on the mark. You just described the eating patterns and resulting health consequences of my father. Watching my father eat himself into an early grave shaped my view on food and health. Beyond that motivation I have become obsessed with smoking my own meat (deer, elk I’ve personally hunted). My wife is obsessed with vegetables we grow ourselves (limited due to the climate in Colorado) and the food we make tastes so much better than all of this fast food shit.  

Food I grow is fantastic but uglier than the stuff in stores.  But at least I know what's on 'em.  

6 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

COVID is making a run through the team including some starters. Woulf a canceled KSU game speed this up?

I fucking guarantee the team said “fuck it” and went on a doorknob licking spree Saturday night. 
Herman could have also pumped cv19 through the meeting room vents to try and stall negotiations. 

59 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Listen, I hope you're right. All I'm passing on is that this is not the jet we're looking for, apparently. Fuck it, maybe JetLinx has a big swinging dick from UT running shit there and it's all the same. 

From what I've read, and if I understand what I read correctly, JetLinx offers management services for private jets in general, their pages for services don't say that the jets must be managed and sold/leased/chartered by them. Some of these services include providing owners with revenue by allowing them to operate their jet when unused, keeping it safe in wherever the hell it is rich folk keep a ton of planes just lying around, etc.

It looks like one can also purchase your through JetLinx and use their facilities if paying for their management and maintenance services. They do have an Austin location, so, if a booster were to purchase a plane through them and block their credentials, however the fuck that shit works, perhaps the operator on flight tracking services would still be JetLinx since they manage the plane. 

Again, I don't know shit. Just trying to make sense of all the flight info posted

Edited by Bam Bam Sam
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Loather said:

This guy is the author of an article on the very sketchy website Austonia.com. He discusses Urban's wife doing some real estate shopping down here in Austin. This may in fact be the origin of this canard, and if it turns out to be true congratulations to this young man for breaking the story. The fact that Andrew Zimmel is an alumnus of Texas State, and his having what I would call a less than serious appearance, make me question whether he is just trolling already well beaten down Longhorn fans. If that is the case, I hope that something equally unfortunate befalls this rotund writers' big fat ass. 

image.png

It's a win-win. He primary market is poor hipster millennials and not cash in hand sports fans. So losing credibility to a bunch of football fans is not a great concern. Also, his story spawned at least a dozen articles from high authority sites and hundreds of social media interactions. Ultimately he's seeing an immediate surge in site traffic just from link traffic plus there will be residual benefit in the form of organic traffic from increased search rankings for future articles.

The backlinks from those sites are north of $5,000 each depending on traffic and authority. Technically you're not allowed to sell links but it happens all the time.

If you want to get ahead, sometimes you just need to tell people want they want to here.

4 minutes ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

From what I've read, and if I understand what I read correctly, JetLinx offers management services for private jets in general, their pages for services don't say that the jets must be managed and sold/leased/chartered by them. Some of these services include providing owners with revenue by allowing them to operate their jet when unused, keeping it safe in wherever the hell it is rich folk keep a ton of planes just lying around, etc.

It looks like one can also purchase your through JetLinx and use their facilities if paying for their management and maintenance services. They do have an Austin location, so, if a booster were to purchase a plane through them and block their credentials, however the fuck that shit works, perhaps the operator on flight tracking services would still be JetLinx since they manage the plane. 

Again, I don't know shit. Just trying to make sense of all the flight info posted

Works for me. I don't know shit either. I doubt the guy I asked did anything more than look at the plane "owner" and dismiss it, and your points could invalidate that.

3 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

How hard is Zach Smith jerking off to this thread? Is there any skin left? 

I believe he recently started posting here as @PassiveAggressiveCoach , so we should ask him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

So the team is bailing on Herman? 

Despite all the humorous sidetracks in this thread I now know some of you are whisky/whiskey snobs. And hamburger eaters that hate most condiments. Not sure what all this means but I hope y’all last through the damn week with your liquor. Lulz. This board is so much fun😎

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dcar00 said:

They will switch planes.  Herman needs to have his head on s swivel for a man with an umbrella as he is walking over the 21st bridge at Waller Creek though.

Too much doesn't add up.  If this is *the plane*.  Going to the trouble to dark out last night's flight from van nuys, then adding the last leg from cmh to the old cincy field, makes no sense at all, if there was a planned (but not filed) change of metal.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic