Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Guarantee that Pence is being set up to be the patsy when this inevitably heads south.  That way DOTUS gets to say "Mike, I like you, but you're fired!" AND he gets to name some hottie as his VP.  

"Some hottie," lulz.  Looks like a Barbie married to a Ken?

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Nothing is going blue between Tarrant and Dallas County and Travis.  That's all land where nobody lives, and land where nobody lives votes red every time.

1.45M people live in Johnson, Ellis, Hill, McLennan, Bell, and Williamson counties. With only Hill being really non urban/suburban.

Edited by SimonBolivar

11 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Guarantee that Pence is being set up to be the patsy when this inevitably heads south.  That way DOTUS gets to say "Mike, I like you, but you're fired!" AND he gets to name some hottie as his VP.  

I had the same immediate thought when he named Pence.

“We will fight this virus with prayer.....banish it like thoughts of hard pumping dicks......using Our Lord as the means to banish those sights....I mean diseases. “

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

That retort reminds me of the Alfred Molina character from the movie,  Chocolat with Juliet Binoche, Johnny Depp, Jedi Dench, et al. I'm picturing Mother writing a sermon script for Mike, however, to read to the media and his Task Force. When one of them finally consumes the chocolate I don't think it will have the same ending though.

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Lock up all the women !!! Guess that would solve The HIllary Problem.

stops the corona and temptations !!!!

giphy.gif

People moving out, people moving in
Why? Because of the color of their skin
Run, run, run but you sure can't hide
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
Vote for me and I'll set you free
Rap on, brother, rap on

--Ball of Confusion, 1970

FIFY

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The market is crashing because of a global pandemic, and our president yesterday blamed it on the democrats. Not news, totes normal. 

Well of course it's the Democrats' fault. Just like the cherry tree had to be cut down because it was diseased. The George Washington statue (depicting the now demoted to third best President behind Lincoln and Winner Trump) should a told ya. It's in the New Be Best History of the United States.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Apostrophe failure

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

The market is crashing because of a global pandemic, and our president yesterday blamed it on the democrats. Not news, totes normal. 

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said on his radio program. “Now, I have to tell you the truth about coronavirus. ... Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”  Hopefully soon to be formerly known as Lyin' Rush Limbaugh

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said on his radio program. “Now, I have to tell you the truth about coronavirus. ... Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”  Hopefully soon to be formerly known as Lyin' Rush Limbaugh

Exactly how long does that dude have to live? Asking for a friend 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

He’s going to dress the press down for talking about the virus. He’s going to accuse them of causing a panic. Because everything is always someone else’s fault. Usually the press.

And they will bend over and take it because something something access something 

• Like 3

Here's a fun fact:  at the all-time market peak last Wednesday, the compound annual growth rate of the S&P 500 since Trump's inauguration was 14.0%. 

In six trading days, that CAGR has dropped to 9.2%.

Yikes.  That's 36.5% of the index' gains wiped out in 6 days.

BEST ECONOMY EVER!  

(Yes, I know, the stock market is not the economy.)

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Here's a fun fact:  at the all-time market peak last Wednesday, the compound annual growth rate of the S&P 500 since Trump's inauguration was 14.0%. 

In six trading days, that CAGR has dropped to 9.2%.

Yikes.  That's 36.5% of the index' gains wiped out in 6 days.

BEST ECONOMY EVER!  

(Yes, I know, the stock market is not the economy.)

It is if you believe it is

To be fair to Bottom Mike, “progressive” Adler doesn’t believe the needles at our homeless encampments are tainted with drugs nor disease, but rather for medicine.  So I hope they both rot in hell for their Grifts 

I take all my syringe advice from Dr. Rafi, “it’s not drugs, calm down guys.  I only smoke drugs, I shoot medicine.  Spoiler alert, guess what that guy’s gonna find in the drain?”