Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Guest Lobo
7 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Semper Cheeto

Ammosexual Sebastian Gorka Has An Outstanding Warrant In Hungary For Firearm Abuse | Crooks and ...

I dunno, Penn Gillette seems shorter in this photo.  Also, where's the illusion?  

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Semper Cheeto

Ammosexual Sebastian Gorka Has An Outstanding Warrant In Hungary For Firearm Abuse | Crooks and ...

I have to admit I didn't know really know what Wilson was referring to when he said he was a "McLovin vest wearing" whatever, but damn if that isn't a McLovin vest.  Pair that with his shitty 4 banger mustang and he really comes off as a douche.  Which of course he is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

I have to admit I didn't know really know what Wilson was referring to when he said he was a "McLovin vest wearing" whatever, but damn if that isn't a McLovin vest.  Pair that with his shitty 4 banger mustang and he really comes off as a douche.  Which of course he is.

Oh man.  Thanks for pointing that out.

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Wait, did he delete the tweet?

Nope - he or his staff spammed his feed with retweets and pushed it down because he was getting ratioed, but it's still happening, currently sitting 135k/120k and accelerating. In a literal, measurable way this is unprecedented. If I was still doing marketing strategy I'd be writing a blog post about it. 

Edit - since the bots aren't doing it, I wouldn't be surprised if they used their social media channels to beg for likes from real people. He's never gotten ratioed before as president. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

Just received a letter signed by Trump telling me that I got an economic impact payment which I already received in another letter.  I also got a postcard from Trump telling me his plan for the coronavirus a couple months ago.  I'm guessing every adult got one.  I don't recall ever getting a single piece of mail from Obama, W, or Clinton.  How much does it cost to send every American a letter?  20 or 30 million dollars?  

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

still there for me

Just when you think he couldn't possibly be any worse.  Does he wake up every day and try to figure out how to be a bigger asshole than the day before?

Edited by FondrenRoad

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Just received a letter signed by Trump telling me that I got an economic impact payment which I already received in another letter.  I also got a postcard from Trump telling me his plan for the coronavirus a couple months ago.  I'm guessing every adult got one.  I don't recall ever getting a single piece of mail from Obama, W, or Clinton.  How much does it cost to send every American a letter?  20 or 30 million dollars?  

Does it matter how much it costs?  When Republicans spend money it is called stimulus money.  Just think of all the jobs he is saving by mailing out useless propaganda.

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Probably costs just enough for them to rationalize eliminating the USPS. However, it also shows that vote by mail is a terrific idea.

1 minute ago, Thrawn said:

Does it matter how much it costs?  When Republicans spend money it is called stimulus money.  Just think of all the jobs he is saving by mailing out useless propaganda.

As if he had the treasury cut the USPS a check for it.  No doubt they had to send it for free and it will show up as red ink in their ledger.  Which will only make him bitch more about the post office losing money.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Just when you think he couldn't possibly be any worse.  Does he wake up every day and try to figure out how to be a bigger asshole than the day before?

He doesn't have to figure it out, it comes naturally to him.

Does he actually use that word? Growing up I had relatives who grew up in the Jim Crow south but they never used that pejorative, ever. They were racist as racist can be, but they just didn't use that word even when around people who wouldn't care. It was shocking for me and still is to hear it used at all.

21 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

he or his staff spammed his feed with retweets and pushed it down because he was getting ratioed, but it's still happening, currently sitting 135k/120k and accelerating.

Explain this to me like I'm an idiot that doesn't know what ratioed is.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RPM said:

Explain this to me like I'm an idiot that doesn't know what ratioed is.

The Ratio began being noticed on Twitter in early 2017. On March 7th, Twitter user @85mf[1] tweeted a screenshot of a tweet by House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz which had 701 replies yet only 23 retweets and 108 likes. He captioned it, "Nothing on this site makes me happier than reply-to-RT ratios like this. That is the ratio of someone who fuuuuucked up" (shown below, left). On March 15th, user @Brilligerent[2] tweeted "If the Replies:RT ratio is greater than 2:1, you done messed up" (shown below, right).

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-ratio

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

They just write it off!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A roommate of mine in college wrote every essay he ever did (the night before it was due) that started out thus:

"Some people believe ________________.  Others insist_________________."

He'd conclude with a general statement about how complicated the issue was.

I bet Steve Miller could use this technique when he writes his paper about the negro in America.

7 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

A roommate of mine in college wrote every essay he ever did (the night before it was due) that started out thus:

"Some people believe ________________.  Others insist_________________."

He'd conclude with a general statement about how complicated the issue was.

I bet Steve Miller could use this technique when he writes his paper about the negro in America.

it'll sound more like every book report i ever wrote when i was just winging it.  "and in conclusion, it was probably wrong to have killed that mockingbird."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Does he actually use that word? Growing up I had relatives who grew up in the Jim Crow south but they never used that pejorative, ever. They were racist as racist can be, but they just didn't use that word even when around people who wouldn't care. It was shocking for me and still is to hear it used at all.

Doubt he uses it.  I have heard it from working class white racists in NYC, but I doubt it was ever commonly used among Trump's crowd.  I also never heard it from my older deep south family either even though they were also racist.  I think that generation in the South eventually learned not to say it, and found it easier to take racist action when they didn't use incendiary words.  In the early 80s, I remember getting put in the black waiting room at the doctor's office because my uncle had hepatitis, all of us had to get shots, and they didn't want to expose white patients.  Everyone was super polite while being that racist and separate waiting rooms were still a thing in some parts of MS.

I heard it more from my Gen X cousins who used it in children's rhymes and insults. 

45 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Are we taking bets on when bunkerbitch tweets the n-word?

Does it have to be the N-word?  Would some other derogatory/racist term count?   I can think of a few he probably uses more than the n-word.  He has ties to the mafia so I would bet he uses the Italian slang word for an African American (see Sopranos).  

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I promise promise promise that if we stop amplifying the Russia angle (while still recognizing/countering whatever legitimate interference they are running) it will benefit Biden, Dems, and Americans in general heading into November. 

Not saying we should ignore it or do nothing about it. Just backpocket any rhetoric that can be spun into a liberal conspiracy.  Someone needs to lock Hillary out of her Twitter account for the next 5 months. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Does it have to be the N-word?  Would some other derogatory/racist term count?   I can think of a few he probably uses more than the n-word.  He has ties to the mafia so I would bet he uses the Italian slang word for an African American (see Sopranos).  

He likes thug. That's his go to.

He's going to ride that one for a while.

• Like 2

Stephen and Jared wrote the COVID speech that Trump deadpanned delivered so this could get interesting. He's probably going to draft Miss 8% to help here and there. I hope the President decides he doesn't want to read anything they wrote and just wings it. After all, he is the real genius. Probably knows more about race relations than anyone in the WH.

Inside our borders, the nation of E Pluribus Unum threatens to be fractured across ethnic lines by racial animus and divisive multiculturalism. We suffer from sagging patriotism, growing malaise and a loss of faith in the noble history and principles that have made us great.

This was from his last op-ed in college (Duke).

He and Bannon were made for each other.

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

it'll sound more like every book report i ever wrote when i was just winging it.  "and in conclusion, it was probably wrong to have killed that mockingbird."

You know, a lot of people are saying it's the best of times. The economy is the best in history, we've tested more people for the Chinese plague than any other country, and black people are doing great. But the fake news is calling this the worst of times. Can you believe that? The worst of times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

At some point he'll slip in something like "the jig is up" or something about people being spooked...

• Like 2