2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

34 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
15 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:
First (and until now, last) time I heard the word stochastic, it was a friend's brother-in-law explaining a print-out of his stochastic stock buying method. It was probably 1979. Their little ranch house living room was full of catalytic converters their dad had sawed off of junked cars, because he was gonna make it big in platinum.
Maybe it all worked out for them. I blew my cash on cheap beer and a car that was fixin to fall apart.

Your posting style gives me the occasional acid flash back. Sometimes joyful, sometimes uncomfortable.

No doubt. My acid-head friends in school told me I didn't need to buy any, I was already there.

29 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I'm sure it will be a nice coherent argument filled with hard evidence.

Pour one out today for all the trees that are going to die to provide them literal mountains of unbound stacked paper which totally contain irrefutable, groundbreaking new evidence.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I’m so fucking tired of this. There were times where the refusal to concede infuriated me, there were times it filled me with a patriotic exhilaration to fight, but now it just fucking depresses me.
I don’t know how we continue in a country with two separate realities. We aren’t built for this.

This is the new normal in presidential elections moving forward.

22 minutes ago, TornACL said:

There will be charts, with bar graphs!

I wonder how many will be augmented with sharpie drawings. 

This first question for this press conference should be "Will you post all of this information on line so the public can have the opportunity to examine it?"  Should make for hours of entertainment, if nothing else. 

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Pour one out today for all the trees that are going to die to provide them literal mountains of unbound stacked paper which totally contain irrefutable, groundbreaking new evidence.

Gonna be a shock when the Biden team opens random closets in the West Wing and they are filled with hundreds of binders with blank pages.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I wonder how many will be augmented with sharpie drawings. 

"This first question for this press conference should be "Will you post all of this information on line so the public can have the opportunity to examine it?"  Should make for hours of entertainment, if nothing else."

"It's already all out there. You know it. They know it. Fake news knows it, they tell me in private. Dead people voted. OK. Poll watchers. And then you got this Venezuelan company DO MIN YUN. Take a look at these guys. Total fraud. And. EXCUSE ME. EXCUSE ME. AND. we are taking a hard look at it. Trust me. You will see soon. Bad stuff. Crooked people out there. But we caught them red handed. Caught them, just like Comey and Obama and McCabe. Spying on me. Can you believe that. And if you all were honest you would write about it. But your not. And thats OK. Alright. OK. And ummmmmm Scott....Scott....you wanna come up and say some stuff about the China Virus.....OK Dr. Scott Atlas everybody...." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

"It's already all out there. You know it. They know it. Fake news knows it, they tell me in private. Dead people voted. OK. Poll watchers. And then you got this Venezuelan company DO MIN YUN. Take a look at these guys. Total fraud. And. EXCUSE ME. EXCUSE ME. AND. we are taking a hard look at it. Trust me. You will see soon. Bad stuff. Crooked people out there. But we caught them red handed. Caught them, just like Comey and Obama and McCabe. Spying on me. Can you believe that. And if you all were honest you would write about it. But your not. And thats OK. Alright. OK. And ummmmmm Scott....Scott....you wanna come up and say some stuff about the China Virus.....OK Dr. Scott Atlas everybody...." 

What an honor. The President's speech writer is a bonafide surly member.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

From an administration full of scandal and nonsense, I think the republicans doing nothing through all of this while their president tries to literally disenfranchise the entire country will go down in the history books as the biggest scandal of them all. Zero evidence of fraud, a victory of nearly 6 million votes, and they just sit there while the president pretends that he didn't lose spouting outright lies multiple times a day. I just don't fucking get how they can sleep at night.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

From an administration full of scandal and nonsense, I think the republicans doing nothing through all of this while their president tries to literally disenfranchise the entire country will go down in the history books as the biggest scandal of them all.

You see, this makes me so mad, because it just reminds me of all the Obama scandals. Like the time he rode a bicycle. 

5 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:
A little quid pro quo. 

“I did receive a call from President Trump, late Tuesday evening, after the meeting,” Monica Palmer, one of two Republican members of the four-member Wayne County canvassing board, told The Post. “He was checking in to make sure I was safe after hearing the threats and doxing that had occurred.”

Uh motherfucking huh. 

9 minutes ago, Tuco said:

These motherfuckers don't know what doxing is.  They hold public positions.  They are doing public acts.  They are accountable to the public.  There is no fucking doxing here. 

They think they can fuck around and are finding out

7 minutes ago, Tuco said:

These motherfuckers don't know what doxing is.  They hold public positions.  They are doing public acts.  They are accountable to the public.  There is no fucking doxing here. 

Exactly.  It’s flat bullshit.

There was a lot stirred up from this obviously fake tweet.  Gullible morons on the right went bananas.

4FB502A5-51FB-4640-9A28-55DB119F5D0F.png

4 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

If these Wayne County R fucksticks are able to rescind their votes, I wonder what their odds of living to see 2021 are. 

They can't.

County certificate deadline passed.  They signed off on it and submitted it to the SOS (a Democrat).  She will rightly tell them to go fuck themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Yes, when registered voters die they stay on the voter rolls for some period of time, until a scheduled audit or whatever. This year, can you think of any reason that more people than usual have died since the last voter roll purge?  But “thousands” of deceased registered voters isn’t an issue, or an anomaly. 
now then, how many of these dead people cast a vote?  Because that’s where fraud comes into play. Tell us that easily verifiable number. So far, every claim you have of a deceased vote has turned out to be a valid vote by a live person- except for the guy that tried to vote trump for his dead mom. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Yes, when registered voters die they stay on the voter rolls for some period of time, until a scheduled audit or whatever. This year, can you think of any reason that more people than usual have died since the last voter roll purge?  But “thousands” of deceased registered voters isn’t an issue, or an anomaly. 
now then, how many of these dead people cast a vote?  Because that’s where fraud comes into play. Tell us that easily verifiable number. So far, every claim you have of a deceased vote has turned out to be a valid vote by a live person- except for the guy that tried to vote trump for his dead mom. 

Is only Trump's tweet showing up? I was trying to post a response to the tweet, but I'm not great at the Twitter.

image.png.f401054c93d78b2152f99294e75d5988.png

Just now, BradInATX said:

Same for me. Still says preparing order. I ordered the super soft T, wonder if that has anything to do with it?

i did 2 separate orders, one for the ringer and one for the super soft a few days later.  super soft got here tuesday and the ringer just shipped today.