Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

5 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

Why did they put a silhouette of him in a fuckin wheelchair on the poster?  Wtf

42 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Hold the fuck on. He has a wheelchair version of the Jumpman logo.

They are going to change it to this with his new campaign posters

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQID8hIUhpIIrg91KpQ1_L

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/6/2022 at 4:23 PM, RDCanecutter said:

In the 80s at some bidness function in Macon Ga, I got bored and left the self-contained hotel, and went wandering into downtown. This was pre-modern brewpubs/loftdwellers/revived art districts, any of that shit. I'm talking 1980s boarded-up zombie movie set. 

About a block from me, off to the side, I spotted a frazzled white woman with a hollow gaze. We briefly made eye contact, and I kept walking a couple more blocks. She was back there behind me, shuffling along the same way. I turned and went off on another deserted street, after a minute she came into view again, following me.

I kept the same pace but zigged and zagged different ways. She always stayed about the same distance back.

Finally I got back in sight of the hotel and picked it up a little, shot inside the lobby. I looked back, she had stopped at the edge of the parking lot, watching.

I stayed inside the hotel the rest of the time.

Anyway, take MTG from the photo above, trim her hair 6 inches, and that's the same woman who followed me around empty Macon GA in the 80s.

heh…that bitch was my neighbor when i was living in downtown Macon during law school.  

• Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

heh…that bitch was my neighbor when i was living in downtown Macon during law school.  

Well, just so you know, she got loose and was out wandering around. Put one o them shock collars or somethin on her, man.

I read this guy's bio. What, exactly, qualifies him to be a U.S. Congressman? He's good looking and probably has a rich daddy?  He's a college dropout. Seems like a major douchebag with bad behavior.  Has no appreciable work experience. 

2 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I read this guy's bio. What, exactly, qualifies him to be a U.S. Congressman? He's good looking and probably has a rich daddy?  He's a college dropout. Seems like a major douchebag with bad behavior.  Has no appreciable work experience. 

You forgot "white."

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Shit, he's damn near too qualified to be a GQP elected official.  It's truly become the party of evil morons. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I think you forgot we live in 'murica, sir. We can vote for whoever we like to be our elected official. And as other posters stated, you basically just listed a bunch of items that you'd find if the GOP created their preferred candidate in a lab. Even right down to the moral outrage that comes from being a closeted homosexual in denial. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://news.yahoo.com/inside-relentless-campaign-ruin-madison-084849483.html

In an interview, Wheeler told The Daily Beast that the video arrived, via email, from a man who wanted to remain anonymous as a “former supporter and donor” for Cawthorn.

It was just one of many tips and bits of information that the PAC has received about Cawthorn from various sources. And according to Wheeler, that firehose of oppo includes much more explicit material featuring the congressman—material Wheeler said he could not publish without breaking North Carolina law.

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

“People think we’re under Kevin McCarthy’s finger, and that he’s telling us what to do because he wants to get back at Madison,” Wheeler said, referencing the House GOP leader who publicly and privately reprimanded Cawthorn after his orgy comments.

“It’s not folks out of Washington that are sending this stuff,” Wheeler maintained. “It’s folks who used to work with him, who were his supporters." With less than a week until the primary election, the hits on Cawthorn are expected to keep coming. If he notches less than 30 percent of the vote, the congressman would head to a runoff with the second-place finisher in a field of seven challengers—a scenario that might only intensify the stream of attacks.

On 5/4/2022 at 10:43 PM, atomheartbevo said:

evil smile GIF

I'm late to seeing this video.  Had only been able to see the blurred versions before today.  What I'm trying to figure out is, is he wearing a tail butt plug?  I've never seen an ass that hairy before.  Something weird is going on.

image.png.eeef03eba6b72cd69ea45240c5ba2a9b.png

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

It gets better. You should read the bio of the Democratic candidate he beat in 2020 (54.5% to 42.3%) to win the seat:

Morris "Moe" Davis:

Morris Davis was born in Shelby, North Carolina. Davis served in the United States Air Force from 1983 to 2008 and reached the rank of colonel. He earned a bachelor's degree from Appalachian State University in 1980. He earned a J.D. from the North Carolina Central University School of Law in 1983. He earned masters' degrees in military law from George Washington University and the United States Army JAG School in 1992. His career experience includes working as a chief prosecutor, an administrative law judge, a law professor, a national security expert, and as a network television commentator with ABC, CNN, NBC, Fox, MSNBC, and National Public Radio.

Cawthorn beat realtor Lynda Bennett in the Republican runoff prior to defeating Davis in the general. She is/was a "conservative Christian" Mike Lindell supporter. She received half as many votes as Cawthorn, but let's face it: there was no way she was going to beat a man (in Appalachia) and that smiling face.

9 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm late to seeing this video.  Had only been able to see the blurred versions before today.  What I'm trying to figure out is, is he wearing a tail butt plug?  I've never seen an ass that hairy before.  Something weird is going on.

image.png.eeef03eba6b72cd69ea45240c5ba2a9b.png

I'm not sure how to rep you on this butt.....

• Haha 1

Besides Buncombe County where Asheville is located, NC-11 is full of HARD right mountain people. 

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/1999/antigovernment-extremism-booms-appalachians

· Militias and other "Patriot" groups are not only active here, they take a harder line than most counterparts in other parts of the nation. A large number of those involved are adherents of Christian Identity, people who hold that Jews are the literal progeny of Satan, blacks are soulless "mud people" and whites are the true chosen people.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m fairly certain that the Jews are the protagonists in the Old Testament, and play a rather important role in the birth of Christianity in the New Testament. 

but I’ve only read the back cover of each, so I could be mistaken. 

You need to get a more compelling version of the bible, you won't be able to put it down:

Screen+Shot+2021-05-12+at+1.31.05+PM.png

23 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

He’s a Republican in a heavily gerrymandered district. No qualifications are necessary beyond that

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It gets better. You should read the bio of the Democratic candidate he beat in 2020 (54.5% to 42.3%) to win the seat:

Cawthorn beat realtor Lynda Bennett in the Republican runoff prior to defeating Davis in the general. She is/was a "conservative Christian" Mike Lindell supporter. She received half as many votes as Cawthorn, but let's face it: there was no way she was going to beat a man (in Appalachia) and that smiling face.

Can you imagine how bitterly enraging that would be to have that resume and lose to Sitler? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Jesus fuck.