Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

53 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

It's one of the most transparent bluffs I've ever seen. He can't really think this is going to affect any corporation's behavior. This is just more populist marketing in the broader attempt to rebrand the GOP as the champions of the little guy. 

Warren and/or Sanders need to call his bluff.  offer to co-sponsor a bill with him.  put him on the spot.  pound the table telling Hawley he needs to put his money where his mouth is if he's serious about this.

then watch Hawley slump away when he knows there's no way in hell he can keep his GQP cred teaming up with one of them.

• Hook 'Em 8

6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Warren and/or Sanders need to call his bluff.  offer to co-sponsor a bill with him.  put him on the spot.  pound the table telling Hawley he needs to put his money where his mouth is if he's serious about this.

then watch Hawley slump away when he knows there's no way in hell he can keep his GQP cred teaming up with one of them.

Haha good idea. This needs to happen. 

18 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yes, fascist economics is essentially an oligarchy of private big business that is friendly to the party. It's fundamentally capitalist, but if you're a titan of industry that is hostile to the party they'll kill you and give your shit to someone who is loyal.

I agree with you and @RomaVicta in this regard. The posturing and maneuvering for who will take the chaos and bring unification as the America First Man of the People (sorry ladies, don't see a female GOP President happening, even Nikki is going to be a long shot) is going on and has been for the last five months. Just picking one of the PAC affiliated with this agenda, over $150 million was raised in the 2020 cycle and that was solely for the Trump candidacy. Since contributions and donors can get murky, who will emerge from the fog wearing the ring is anybody's guess at the moment. Hawley would like to be the one, but Pompeo is working too and there may be a few others who would like it as well.

9 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

2 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Haha good idea. This needs to happen. 

Brilliant! Send her/him an email, this is outstanding.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Over dinner once, my brother who is gay and so much more, gave an off-the-cuff monologue about the "sick queen." Described the same as you do with the prime example of J. Edgar Hoover. 

It sort of explains the ultra-conservative and malign GOPs that get caught in trysts with males or sexually harrassing young male interns while they fervently support policies that crush the rights, freedom, and even safety of those who have the fortitude not to hide their sexual orientation.

Hmmm. Perhaps it's virtue-envy that, in turn, creates and condemns the notion of virtue-signalling or being a warrior for the evils of social justice. Sick, indeed.

this made me think of Roy Cohn...

who i proceeded to look up, and learned that he represented Trump early in his career. b/c of course he did. 

and then i saw this gem from none other than Roger Stone: "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access." 

i have no point other than...gotdamn it really is a comic book villain universe.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, mchookem said:

who i proceeded to look up, and learned that he represented Trump early in his career. b/c of course he did. 

and then i saw this gem from none other than Roger Stone: "Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access." 

i have no point other than...gotdamn it really is a comic book villain universe.

If you ever have a chance to watch one of the documentaries on Cohn (I recommend Where's My Roy Cohn) it is fascinating and Stone appears in there from the early days. They lie to others, and they lie to themselves. One thing from the docu that really struck me though was how often they discussed loyalty. Cohn was big on that apparently and even though people like Trump etc abandoned Cohn when he was disbarred and especially when he was dying of AIDS, Cohn stuck by people throughout his life. They have had a difficult finding anyone to replace that kind of devotion. Even Lindsey Graham won't be loyal if someone better comes along.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

Why am I not surprised by this. He’s not gay he just likes to fuck men, especially young blond boys. These people are truly sick. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Why am I not surprised by this. He’s not gay he just likes to fuck men, especially young blond boys. These people are truly sick. 

That one got so sick he died in fact.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Per Senate.gov:  Blackburn, Klobuchar, Lee, Paul, Smith, did not vote.

Smith and Klobuchar were at a funeral for Duante Wright. 

Guessing Lee and Paul don't feel like it's the feds job to decide what is and isn't a hate crime, like Paul's opposition to the anti-lynching bill. 

Blackburn is just a racist fucking cunt. I bet there's home videos of her slanting her eyes and saying ching chong while eating General Tsao's chicken. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Per Senate.gov:  Blackburn, Klobuchar, Lee, Paul, Smith, did not vote.

Just looked it up.  Blackburn, Lee, and Paul, not a shock.  They would rather not vote than vote no, cowards.  I am guessing Klobs and Smith are in MN and dealing with things there vs. being in Washington at the moment.

Shocked Teddy Cruz voted yes.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon

24 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Just looked it up.  Blackburn, Lee, and Paul, not a shock.  They would rather not vote than vote no, cowards.  I am guessing Klobs and Smith are in MN and dealing with things there vs. being in Washington at the moment.

Shocked Teddy Cruz voted yes.

Traitor Ted just fucked himself in the Republican presidential primaries against Hawley.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Traitor Ted just fucked himself in the Republican presidential primaries against Hawley.

Perhaps, but the GOP did gain some ground with certain groups of Asian American voters, up around 3 percentage points to 30%. Maybe Ted is doing some math and thinks the vote for the Act is worth the risk.

Perhaps, but the GOP did gain some ground with certain groups of Asian American voters, up around 3 percentage points to 30%. Maybe Ted is doing some math and thinks the vote for the Act is worth the risk.

He’s not getting the Katy vote.

17 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

He’s not getting the Katy vote.

Work with me here. This man went to Mexico while Texas residents were standing outside next to their hose bibs and with blue fingers trying to type on their cell phones questions about #Team Drip or #Team NoDrip, watching office complexes lit up like Christmas trees while they ate beans from a can, and were melting snow to flush their toilets.

If his projection of risk taking is more than a bit off, then there will have been much precedent.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Obviously not worried about shoring up the 2% Asian population of Kansas City, MO for his Senate re-election bid.  Must be eyeing something else, altogether.  

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think Ted gave up on running in 2024.  Look at him over the last few months.  He used to give a shit about his appearance.

Quite the opposite - he understands that looking like a botched embalming job is actually appealing for the part of the base he's trying to target. That was why Chris Christie couldn't connect - sure, the weight was there, but his skin was too good and his eyes were too clear. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1

Quite the opposite - he understands that looking like a botched embalming job is actually appealing for the part of the base he's trying to target. That was why Chris Christie couldn't connect - sure, the weight was there, but his skin was too good and his eyes were too clear. 

0d833a2cda82ed8fa3881fe07d0e61e5.jpg

Harkonnen/Taylor-Green 2024?
  • Haha 2

On 4/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, Jive Turkey said:

Was thinking the exact same thing

Everything from the eyes, to the nose, especially to the mouth and chin...all of it says, "Where are the balls?   there was talk of balls earlier."  

On 4/24/2021 at 6:55 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

I really don't think Gaetz is gay, weird Nestor deal aside...Tom Cotton, on the other hand seems a likely candidate for being in the closet with Hawley.  

Same. Maybe Nestor helped him wrangle underage girls.

• 2 weeks later...