Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

You must be a youngster.  I botched a trivia question about that song when in a brief fit of mental dyslexia I yelled out "BLIND LEMON".  I was a blues fan but Mr. Jefferson did not write that song.

forgivable blending.  the lemonheads were making the same music at the same time.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

What's he tweeting about?  I don't have that account or app, but please post a couple of his more poignant thoughts. 

I used to think, as much as I disliked him, that he at least seems to be up and at it very early for a fat guy his age.  Then somebody on here started posting his official calendar each day and I see that for the most part, other that tweeting, he doesn't do anything else before lunch.  So it's easy to get up when all you have to do is just spew rage.  I mean, isn't that we're doing right now?  But then most of us have to hit the grind here shortly and help with kids, etc.  

Anyway, I wonder which WH Staffer has to come into his bedroom to help him with these tweets.  Obviously Milania ain't in there to assist with spelling, word choice, etc.  Some poor communications staffer has to come in there and see him in his most undecent.  I can see him now talking to her, "Nevermind my massive morning wood sweetheart.  We gotta get these tweets out."  

I'll tell you what he DOESN'T do in the mornings...

Fuck his wife. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

and of course who could forget Mitch McConnell's favorite song, by the great Elvis Presley

"In the Cold Kentucky Ukrain"  

and yes you moronic Trump lovers, I can do this all day.  I have an encyclopedic knowledge of song lyrics.

One thing I learned in law school.  Always get the name of your key alibi correct.  

Ukraine keeps falling on my head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

jfc i can't even.

i just don't understand. really, i can't wrap my head around it like at ALL. ~half of my fellow citizens look at that and think Obama is a piece of shit and Trump is a god. how is that our reality? HOW??

wtf happened to us. 

A bunch of conservative white people got really mad when a black man got elected President.

• Like 1

Fuck you, Pence. Quit fucking up my traffic (more):

https://www.statesman.com/news/20191029/traffic-alert-downtown-austin-streets-closed-ahead-of-pence-visit?utm_source=SND&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=statesman&fbclid=IwAR1nEclIKUpZ-AHb7TbleWL7rnWp6q65Pg-TE9_xEJKhB3P0vBMZBbxf2_A

By Kelsey Bradshaw

Posted at 11:45 AM

Traffic in downtown Austin is being restricted just ahead of Vice President Mike Pence’s scheduled visit to the city.

Pence is expected to land at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport on Air Force Two at 11:45 a.m., according to the White House. No public events are scheduled on Pence’s Austin itinerary, but he is expected to speak at a campaign fundraising luncheon at an undisclosed location.

Pence visited Fort Hood in Killeen on Tuesday morning to observe an Army training exercise, participate in a discussion on veteran transition issues and speak to military and civilian personnel.

Austin police officers are out at the intersection of Lavaca Street and Fourth Street, police said. The two lanes of Lavaca Street between Fourth and Fifth streets will be closed until 2 p.m., police said. Two lanes of southbound Guadalupe Street from Fifth to Fourth streets also will be closed until 2 p.m., they said.

“Drivers are advised to find another route during this time period as traffic flow will be impacted,” police said.

Police could not confirm they were in the area because of Pence and instead said they are providing assistance for a U.S. dignitary.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

Admiral McRaven has this little Home Depot tape measure in his medals cabinet with a great story behind it.  Trump will have a pair of soiled underwear for his. 

quite fitting if you think about it.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Admiral McRaven has this little Home Depot tape measure in his medals cabinet with a great story behind it.  Trump will have a pair of soiled underwear for his. 

Admiral McRaven has a LOT of great stories. I'd love to sit on his front porch and listen to him and his Mrs. speak.

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I doubt it will fit, but Donald may try. 

He talks like us.

Oh yeah, don’t forget he’s saving beautiful, clean coal. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/29/business/murray-energy-bankruptcy/index.html

New York (CNN Business)The slow death of the American coal industry has forced Murray Energy, the largest private coal miner in the United States, to file for bankruptcy protection Tuesday. 

Murray Energy's bankruptcy has been telegraphed for years. It recently failed to make payments to lenders, and the company entered into a forbearance agreement that bought it time to negotiate a restructuring. But that grace period came and went, and Murray Energy was unable to pay its bills. S&P Global Ratings downgraded the company's credit rating to "default" earlier this month.
The coal company formed a restructuring agreement with some of its lenders, representing about 60% of Murray's $1.7 billion in liabilities. The company announced Tuesday it has received $350 million in credit to keep its business operational through bankruptcy. 
Robert Murray, the self-proclaimed king of the coal industry, has been replaced as CEO. Murray Energy announced Tuesday that former Chief Financial Officer Robert Moore will take over as the company's new chief executive. Robert Murray will remain as the company's chairman.

Edited by Vito Andolini

13 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

He talks like us.

Oh yeah, don’t forget he’s saving beautiful, clean coal. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/29/business/murray-energy-bankruptcy/index.html

Whoever is running for the Democrats in West Virginia next year just needs to repeat over and over "He promised to save the coal jobs and he didn't."  Over and over and over.  A simple message for the simple-minded. 

• Like 1

Do you suppose Devin Nunez and Mark Esperanto are cousins? How was Devin Nunes ever able to write a book when he is so busy suing people and crying during the depositions. Oh, maybe his aide that has been leaking info wrote it.....

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
spelling

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

On the bright side, everything he steals isn't going towards re-electing him or other Republicans. 

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

What the hell is an infair process?

"infair process" is what happens when you are caught dealing "Substance" which sometimes leads to prison time.

Here is the tweet in case it hasn't been posted:

Today, the President is a VERY BUSY man. Not. He is having lunch with the VP, and then Medal of Honor ceremony this afternoon. Tweets and retweets today.