The downfall of Lindsay Graham

Pancho

On TV, Mr. Graham said things like: “We’ve just got to accept the pain that comes with standing up to China.” In private correspondence, he urged “careful consideration” of exclusions on everything from Electrolux condenser coils to Z-Man fishing tackle.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-tariffs-deepened-the-d-c-swamp-11609198016?st=sb8bgujxz7ck7bd&reflink=share_mobilewebshare

2 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

Ya hate to see it

I read the quoted text at the top of the tweet, and when I clicked on it, I was expecting to see a video of Georgia Democrats harassing him after they found out he tried to invalidate their votes to steal an election.  But no.  It's Trumpkins harassing him because he *didn't* cheat hard enough. 

Weird world.

Edited by Paul Wesley

Lady G and other republican traitors are trying to say now is the time to “heal and come together.”

No it’s not. Now is the time to punish the criminals who attacked the Capitol, including Trump, and stamp out this rebellion.

We can all “heal and come together” when the traitors have been dealt with.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Graham, McConnell, Pence...they are about to understand this scene from Nolan a little bit better now.

"They turned to a man they didn't fully understand."

They didn't understand, nor did they care, that they enabled and leveraged unhinged lunatics with absolutely nothing to lose via this megalomaniacal narcissist with no guiding principles beyond self-aggrandizement for their own political ambition and safety.  leopard's like to eat faces and you let them all out of the cage.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Why is he still the chair of judiciary committee?

If I showed up in the "More Tweets" section after one of Ladybug's tweets, I'd strongly consider committing suicide.  That is a veritable cornucopia of cunts - Jim Jordan, Junior, Boebert, Papadopoulos, Scalise, Hannity, Gaetz, Tomi Lahren, Crenshaw, Cruz, Ingraham, Kirstie Alley and Kevin Sorbo.  I guess that Twitter algorithm is fairly robust in that regard.

• Hook 'Em 1

From the Just Asking Questions Office Of Philosophy, I received a memo. Inquiring minds wish to know if the Honorable Merrick Garland, upon being questioned is allowed to expound from his seat at the table on matters concerning:

Lindsey Graham's telephone call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and whether that constitutes in Senator Graham's words, "a threat of extremism...on the far right."

Whether Senator Graham's meeting and dining in November 2019 with the far right extremist group, the Proud Boys, constitutes a further threat of extremism in that a sitting Senator was aligned with a group which included Joe Biggs (arrested) that participated in insurrection and that is something that the Department of Justice coordinating with the FBI should investigate.

Whether Senator Graham in saying, "the President's actions were the problem, not the solution," and then performing an about face indicates that Graham lacks proper focus for an extended Judiciary Hearing and should in fact limit the hearing to one day so that Senator Graham doesn't wear himself out bending over because he is such a kissbutt.

In addition, the memo was curious as to whether the Honorable Merrick Garland is allowed to consistently refer to Senator Graham's interest in entomology and specifically, ladybugs.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Notice he says, "I own an AR-15" and leaves the implied assumption that he can competently fire it without injuring his neighbors. Sorry Senator. I'm not assuming that.

His record in the Air Force is as follows:

Active: 1982-1988

South Carolina Air National Guard: 1989-1995

1995-2015 (reserve)

Given those dates, would he have had to stay proficient in weaponry since leaving active duty in 1988 or no?

What gang? It must be exhausting constantly playing out these worst case scenarios for yourself, your family, your state, and your country, and preparing as such. Even when you get to always make yourself the hero in your hypothetical hellholes.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, aggie08 said:

What gang? It must be exhausting constantly playing out these worst case scenarios for yourself, your family, your state, and your country, and preparing as such. Even when you get to always make yourself the hero in your hypothetical hellholes.

This is what I'm always thinking about when people pull the "I need to protect my family" line.  It's straight from Jim Jeffries.  "You think people are coming to murder your family?  How many fucking enemies do you have?!?!"

• Hook 'Em 1