Texas Sex Offender - 1 mile count

relapse98

I only have one but my neighborhood has an elementary school in it.  I didn't think they could be located that close to a school but it says he's checked in w/ the local PD.  

I'm always very good about picking up my dog's mess, when I walk him.  If I can get him to start shitting in rapist's yard, I'll stop picking shit up. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Zero...Probably helps that I live about 300 yards from an elementary school.

Mine as well.  What's the rule on schools?  We have an elementary school right in the middle of our neighborhood pretty much the whole neighborhood is within a mile of it.

I had 6 that said they were mapped. Ages at the time of the crime:

26 yo man with a 16 yo girl
31 yo man with a 32 yo woman (sodomy by force)
30 yo man with a 14 yo girl
37 yo man with a 13 yo girl
34 yo man with a 29 yo woman (sexual assault)
20 yo man with a 45 yo woman (aggravated sexual assault)

There were two more by clicking on unmapped.

30 yo woman with a 15 yo girl
18 yo man with a 13 yo girl

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

11 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Shit, what side of the tracks do you live on?

Edit: Never mind. Looks like DalTxHornFan is living in Party Central.

Edited by South Austin

Just now, DalTxHornFan said:

Furk.  44.  I just learned that there are a couple of "transitional" housing facilities near downtown Dallas.

Holey shit, 44. What ghetto is this? Screenshot that shit, bet it looks like a christmas tree.

3 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Holey shit, 44. What ghetto is this? Screenshot that shit, bet it looks like a christmas tree.

He should feel free, but I'm not dumb enough to screenshot my map. I mean, fuck, kingkoopa6 is about to get his shit vandalized and/or stolen.

image.png

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Zero, but if I widen the map out, a lot, I see some.  What is the rule in Texas of how close some of these dips hits can live from a school.  I see 2 that seem awful close to two different schools.

Edited by Moby Ric

Man we've only got a couple within the mile. But if I shift it a bit North or East, things start to get a lot more grim. What is really disturbing is some of these designations. How is a guy who was convicted of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a 12 year old girl now classified as a Low Risk candidate? Did he fucking lose his dick and balls in a prison knifing? Otherwise that feels like a High level to me. 

Within 4 or so miles there's a couple of old white Pedo dudes living right next to each other, classified as High. Outstanding. And oddly there's areas where there are guys living within a block of two of a fucking elementary school. How does THAT work?

24 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He should feel free, but I'm not dumb enough to screenshot my map. I mean, fuck, kingkoopa6 is about to get his shit vandalized and/or stolen.

image.png

lol. not my house anymore.. was the house i lived in when i lived in Texas

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Man we've only got a couple within the mile. But if I shift it a bit North or East, things start to get a lot more grim. What is really disturbing is some of these designations. How is a guy who was convicted of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a 12 year old girl now classified as a Low Risk candidate? Did he fucking lose his dick and balls in a prison knifing? Otherwise that feels like a High level to me. 

Within 4 or so miles there's a couple of old white Pedo dudes living right next to each other, classified as High. Outstanding. And oddly there's areas where there are guys living within a block of two of a fucking elementary school. How does THAT work?

Because maybe you like everyone else on this thread has no real idea how to evaluate this information?

Which is not so much a jibe at you but the stupidity of these registries.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Because maybe you like everyone else on this thread has no real idea how to evaluate this information?

Hey asshole, if you fucking notice, you’ll see that I expressed my confusion by literally asking questions. Thats pretty much the definition of what happens when someone experiences a disconnect with the information they're attempting to evaluate. 

I realize you’re an attorney, which means your default is to think you’re smarter than everyone, on almost every topic. So why don’t you prove it by enlightening us on the categories? That or take your worthless, redundant yet condescending comment and fuck right off.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hey asshole, if you fucking notice, you’ll see that I expressed my confusion by literally asking questions. Thats pretty much the definition of what happens when someone experiences a disconnect with the information they're attempting to evaluate. 

I realize you’re an attorney, which means your default is to think you’re smarter than everyone, on almost every topic. So why don’t you prove it by enlightening us on the categories? That or take your worthless, redundant yet condescending comment and fuck right off.

See edit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonBolivar said:

By the way what does it take to be a high risk? Everyone seems to be moderate or low.

Only saw lows and a few mediums except for one high a couple miles away.  Clicked on the profile.  Sexual assault.  On a 4 year old. 

I did this a few years ago before we moved in.  At the time the one guy who i found was in a rental.  I looked up the owner of the home on the CAD as he was listed.  This time around i noticed that that address of the offender no longer appears on the CAD.  Shitty owner must have gotten some complaints and requested his address be removed from the CAD website.  The money must mean more to him than not renting to a dude who likes 5 year olds, both assholes.  It makes me a bit ragey.  You can only be removed from that list for specific reasons.  I'd like to know what was his.