Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

40 minutes ago, futureman said:

yeah well jimbo is breathing down our neck and we’re just sitting around doing nothing with our dick in our hand.  we don’t win championships by not getting commits.  

futureman meaningfully says stupid shit and sarcastically says stupid shit.  the problem is that we cannot determine the times he's being sarcastic vs the times he's being an idiot.  the line is ever so thin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

futureman meaningfully says stupid shit and sarcastically says stupid shit.  the problem is that we cannot determine the times he's being sarcastic vs the times he's being an idiot.  the line is ever so thin.

I’m being serious.  it’s been almost a week since we got a commit and it’s still a light class but everyone seems to want to rest on their laurels and talk about how good we are.  I want winners.  sorry for having laser-focus on what matters.  

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

I’m being serious.  it’s been almost a week since we got a commit and it’s still a light class but everyone seems to want to rest on their laurels and talk about how good we are.  I want winners.  sorry for having laser-focus on what matters.  

that's actually funny.  again i don't know if you're channeling your bill-from-sinton or are continuing the bit.

On 6/24/2019 at 3:53 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

*Yawn* 

Wake me up in February after Texas has a great season and Herman has the #4 ranked recruiting class in the country .....

Since this thread is dragging, allow my awesome self to quote myself from two months ago.  You may all bow down in deference and genuflect now.  Unbelievers!  😁

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Since this thread is dragging, allow my awesome self to quote myself from two months ago.  You may all bow down in deference and genuflect now.  Unbelievers!  😁

Wake me up when we sign Evans, Ringo, Ransom, Waddle, Demas, Moses and Gary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I don’t get you. 

2 hours ago, futureman said:

Well, I heard Herman was busy trying on his new box of Nike Longhorn socks.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

I have laurels?