ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

I'd rather UT & ISU are undefeated when the Longhorns come to Ames on 11/16 and they do it then.  It would be a pretty compelling matchup; two interesting coaches, one trying to get UT back to dominance and one trying to make ISU more successful than they've ever been.
Lol. Isu will lose to Northern Iowa and all hope for the season is lost.

At least you'll get the inevitable heartbreak over with early

21 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lol. Isu will lose to Northern Iowa and all hope for the season is lost.

At least you'll get the inevitable heartbreak over with early

Ha, that'd be an ISU move for sure...

But sounds like Clemson will be featured week one(?) So the schedule for 9/14 is looking like (unbeaten) Iowa vs. ISU could be likely.

Tex Pete: Tuesday of this week I watched him put the Bevo head on in a clip covering the 2005 Season broadcast on LHN.  During much of the season, he was not of the opinion that Texas was the best team, but right before the game--he was.  Not sure the horn was missing on the right side of Bevo's head, but the left horn was gone--only a hole.  Maybe they were worried he would put out Herbie's eye.

2 hours ago, idahorn said:

Tex Pete: Tuesday of this week I watched him put the Bevo head on in a clip covering the 2005 Season broadcast on LHN.  During much of the season, he was not of the opinion that Texas was the best team, but right before the game--he was.  Not sure the horn was missing on the right side of Bevo's head, but the left horn was gone--only a hole.  Maybe they were worried he would put out Herbie's eye.

I think he's referring to the Hook 'em costumed mascot vs Bevo the live mascot.  Putting on a Bevo head would be very heavy and, more importantly, would not be a good day for Bevo.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

ok, I'll be that guy.  thats a knock off Ol Crimson. The actual one is huge. thats one you can hang in your dorm  room.

Actually, you’re wrong.  225 is in the books.  

I don't remember the last time I watched GameDay. It used to be a religion from the mid 90s to the mid 00s but now I don't even think about it 

We did crash the GameDay set in 2005 super wasted after beating the Buckeyes then the cellphones started to blow up.  I feel like I could crash the GameDay set now and nobody would know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimphand said:

I don't remember the last time I watched GameDay. It used to be a religion from the mid 90s to the mid 00s but now I don't even think about it 

We did crash the GameDay set in 2005 super wasted after beating the Buckeyes then the cellphones started to blow up.  I feel like I could crash the GameDay set now and nobody would know.

If it comes to Austin for the LSU game we are going to the set.  People shit on game day but it’s a college football staple.