Texas Agricultural & Mechanical University vs. Texas State (7:30 SEC Network)

Pancho

57 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

While I typically root for University of Texas subsidiaries (UTSA, UTEP) against outsiders, in this case I will be rooting for my daughter's new school to beat our Agricultural and Mechanical branch.

the fact that hucklebaby is entering college.

uh, time to step away from the computer.

48 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Woods? I forget which specific CFISD school you're zoned to. Ranch?

6 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Ok, I kinda sorta think I might have gone to HS with the dude in the middle.  He was hella Aggy and I knew he was gonna join the core and band and get the fancy boots and shit. If anyone knows what year that was taken it might confirm it. Or if his name is Troy.

did your hs have a glory hole that "Troy" frequented?

also "Corps"

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

In 2005 aggy beat the Bobcats by a relatively close 44-31. Texas State has a better team than they had back then, and aggy's team today is worse than 05. So I'm calling Texas State the winner, 45 - 30.

Please little 8lb 2oz baby Jesus, let it be

56 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Aggy gonna win.  By a lot.

And good.  They can get their hopes up before Clemson rapes them, murders them, and dumps their body in the Atlantic for the crabs to pick apart.

Aggy will point to how close they kept it last year. Yet Clemson did not have Lawrence starting yet and they were playing at Aggy. Clemson is a completely different animal now. Clemson late in the year last year would have smoked Aggy. Although Clemson's defense took a big hit with tons of people leaving to the NFL.