Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, 40acredropout said:

We need to be sure that the following make it into CDC's final presentation:

• Surly UM estate planning projections
  • Fact @Errestaurants is offering up his wife as a sacrificial cum dumpster (I mean that in the most respectful way possible, she seems like a great lady)
  • @futureman will fist himself if he signs the dotted line.

What else?

Burgers and bourbon.

significance of tampa/sarasota jump?  this isn't something where we need the church of scientology to sign off on some shit, is it?  i know nothing about urban's dedication to weird ass cults other than he quit ohio state and jorts u.

So Urban leaves Austin Wednesday.  Stops in Pittsburgh (why?).  Plane then goes to Columbus (picks up Shelly?).  Then they go to Cincinnati (pick up his son).  Then plane flys to Atlanta (why?).  From Atlanta to Tampa, then Sarasota.

Shelly said she would be in Sarasota on Saturday?  Doesn't make sense. 

Just now, sidis said:

significance of tampa/sarasota jump?  this isn't something where we need the church of scientology to sign off on some shit, is it?  i know nothing about urban's dedication to weird ass cults other than he quit ohio state and jorts u.

Shelly said she's going to vacation near Sarasota this weekend, so the flight log would imply this jet (which has made trips to Columbus and Austin this week) is being used for travel by the Meyer family. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

Urbans wife bragged she’s going to Siesta key this weekend on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

So Urban leaves Austin Wednesday.  Stops in Pittsburgh (why?).  Plane then goes to Columbus (picks up Shelly?).  Then they go to Cincinnati (pick up his son).  Then plane flys to Atlanta (why?).  From Atlanta to Tampa, then Sarasota.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

Man this shit stopped making sense about 20 pages ago 

Sense doesn't matter here

58 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Squid saying Urban left the "Horseshoe at night" got on a plane flew to Austin, then flew back to the "Horseshoe at night (in Columbus where no one ever beats tOSU), he is going to the beach to catch some waves, play a little golf, pray to 6 lb. 8 oz. Baby Jesus that he is making the right decision, he will end up being the Longhorns' coach....Squid said.

It's actually pretty easy, even without an Egyptology class.

CHIEF

Sunset could mean Herman getting fired, followed by hook em (Urban hired)

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Shelly said she's going to vacation near Sarasota this weekend, so the flight log would imply this jet (which has made trips to Columbus and Austin this week) is being used for travel by the Meyer family. 

awesome. thanks. i missed the shelly to sarasota news in the maelstrom.

1 minute ago, KYHorn said:

Sunset could mean Herman getting fired, followed by hook em (Urban hired)

My old eyes thought that was Mary holding Baby Jesus. But, in fact, it is saying that Urban will be in LA and announce he is the new Longhorn's coach on Fox.

CHIEF

12 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Here it is.  Guess what is next to Sarasota?  Siesta Key

spacer.png

Wow, out of rep...but hot damn. This day has really turned around since the early morning bummer.

Almost makes the collective efforts this week tracking and digging into this fucking plane all week (and consequent job losses) worth it...almost. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Yeah, I fucking got that. But why overnight? Why not pick him up in the morning? Makes no sense to, what, overnight at the nearest Best Western while he packs?

I don't know, rest?  dinner?  I'm sure they're familiar with the city and may have friends.

29 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Someone mentioned there's a family member who lives nearby. 

I thought I read in this thread that Corey Dennis's parents may live there?  Corey played at GT as well.

10 minutes ago, sidis said:

Sarasota is near Siesta Key

16 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Here it is.  Guess what is next to Sarasota?  Siesta Key

spacer.png

Siesta Key is important because it appears they have a house there and Shelley mentioned on twitter of going there this weekend.  Her twitter has pics from different vacations in Siesta Key too.

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach

9 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Okay but why overnight in Cincy? And why stop in Tampa for two hours? 

I dunno. But according to Google, it's nearly a 2-hour drive from Dublin, OH (outside Columbus) to Cincinnati Municipal Airport. Maybe the Meyers have good friends in Cincy they want to spend tonight with and have a short drive over to the airport tomorrow morning.

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Coombs doesn't worry him? Correct me if I'm wrong but Coombs is a stud recruiter. I could be thinking of someone else. 

I read it to mean he's not worried about the threat of Texas poaching Coombs, but he is worried about us taking Cory Denis and the strength coach.

Edited by UncleSonny
as said above. Should have known if you don't answer in the first 3 seconds you're late with the speed of this thread.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

My old eyes thought that was Mary holding Baby Jesus. But, in fact, it is saying that Urban will be in LA and announce he is the new Longhorn's coach on Fox.

CHIEF

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

That would be the biggest flex of all time by us. 

ahem

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic