Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

I've built a spreadsheet to fuck around and think about what real wealth looks like (thinking about Bezos made me do it).  Just went back to play with it and I assumed:

• $35M starting fortune
  • 3 children, each family rolling forward has 3 children (have children at age 30 and most unrealistic part assumes everyone has triplets at once)
  • Each descendent receives $100k annual allowance from ages 21-80.
  • Fortune growth of 7%, "allowance" growth of 3%
  • No deposits to fortune other than growth mentioned above.

I have the fortune lasting 97 years.  At depletion, it is supporting 27 grandkids and 81 great grandkids.  

actually what kind of difference does say bumping this up to $71m (+36 min = 12m x 3 years) make to the overall calculation

6 minutes ago, sidis said:

looks like our favorite flight is about to leave columbus for cincinnati.  somewhere in the last 100 pages, did we figure out who we are picking up in georgia on our way to tampa?

#flighttrackingszn

my theory is dekalb is a meeting point for multiple parties coming from multiple locations, like a mini-hub or focus city for "air meyer"

1 minute ago, troph said:

got both, forgot my discord login how many fucking verification steps of buses, and traffic lights, and cross walks does it take to log in, sweet jesus

download the app on your phone, you can scan the QR code and log in in about 2.5 seconds

6 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

I've built a spreadsheet to fuck around and think about what real wealth looks like (thinking about Bezos made me do it).  Just went back to play with it and I assumed:

• $35M starting fortune
  • 3 children, each family rolling forward has 3 children (have children at age 30 and most unrealistic part assumes everyone has triplets at once)

I have the fortune lasting 97 years.  At depletion, it is supporting 27 grandkids and 81 great grandkids.  

that's really cool actually.  never tried to do that.  all of that said, starting with $35M and kids/grandkids only getting $100K a year.  Yeah, that's a shit ton of family squabbles and lawsuits to come.

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

my theory is dekalb is a meeting point for multiple parties coming from multiple locations, like a mini-hub or focus city for "air meyer"

i'm going more with kirby smart is on board for dc.  spread the news.

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

actually what kind of difference does say bumping this up to $71m (+36 min = 12m x 3 years) make to the overall calculation

My model has you running out of doe 162 years down the line.  At the time supporting 243 great great grandkids.  The annual allowance at that point is up to just $11.3M per year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Gravy Train said:

Fuck Reddit, and especially fuck r/CFB.  For anyone browsing this thread from there, go back to your groupthink handjob karma bullshit.  Suck my bucknuts, too.

CFB is ok but going there for high quality discussion is like going to the football board here and expecting high quality discussion...

tenor.gif?itemid=12829865

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, sidis said:

looks like our favorite flight is about to leave columbus for cincinnati.  somewhere in the last 100 pages, did we figure out who we are picking up in georgia on our way to tampa?

#flighttrackingszn

Someone mentioned there's a family member who lives nearby. 

1 minute ago, 40acredropout said:

My model has you running out of doe 162 years down the line.  At the time supporting 243 great great grandkids.  The annual allowance at that point is up to just $11.3M per year. 

thanks man, so even 3 years @ 12 per is enough to move the needle a long way

10 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

• $35M starting fortune

Now factor in how much G1 goes and blows.  $35M goes fast depending on spending habits.

2 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

He's from somewhere in Alabama near the Georgia state line, but I believe Atlanta is the closest airport. He also played at GT, so they might have moved even closer that way. It was just speculation on my part.

There it is. Son in law's family

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

Now factor in how much G1 goes and blows.  $35M goes fast depending on spending habits.

Yeah for sure.  This obviously all contemplates the $35M, free and clear, being set aside in your Generational Allowance Fund.

***Disclaimer-  note my username, any kind of personal estate planning based off of my projections is not advised.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoName said:

CFB is ok but going there for high quality discussion is like going to the football board here and expecting high quality discussion...

Post anything remotely snarky and you'll get the whole SEC conference mouthbreathing contingent to neg you to oblivion.  It's a shit venue where nobody knows shit anyhow and the entire group hinges on what/where ESPN's College GameDay is doing.

1 minute ago, Gravy Train said:

Post anything remotely snarky and you'll get the whole SEC conference mouthbreathing contingent to neg you to oblivion.  It's a shit venue where nobody knows shit anyhow and the entire group hinges on what/where ESPN's College GameDay is doing.

I wound up here after getting multiple accounts banned on /r/CFB

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 40acredropout said:

Yeah for sure.  This obviously all contemplates the $35M, free and clear, being set aside in your Generational Allowance Fund.

***Disclaimer-  note my username, any kind of personal estate planning based off of my projections is not advised.

Assuming that net worth of $35M is accurate, Meyer could easily double that at Texas, especially if he does well off the field.  $15M/yr for five years is $75M and that's just the on field salary.  

Coaching salaries have skyrocketed since he was at Florida.  

3 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Too late. I've already put $3,500 in a fund and am planning to give $10 to each of my grandkids for the next 100 years. If this doesn't work, they will be crushed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Holy shit. Plane is going from Tampa to guess where? Sarasota!  Wow! 

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201203/1900Z/KPDK/KTPA

Here it is.  Guess what is next to Sarasota?  Siesta Key

spacer.png

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Hook 'Em 2

We need to be sure that the following make it into CDC's final presentation:

• Surly UM estate planning projections
  • Fact @Errestaurants is offering up his wife as a sacrificial cum dumpster (I mean that in the most respectful way possible, she seems like a great lady)
  • @futureman will fist himself if he signs the dotted line.

What else?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic