Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Nah. Canada is a better balance of both.  Plenty are better for one or the other. 

A lot of y'all still think its the 1970s. The world has changed. 

If it weren't so cold, yeah, maybe.  

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

So, he punts to the governors but takes all the credit--it's up to them to do what they need to do but the Feds would support them but not really, as seen by Maryland's governor.  The fucker did nothing--sent out supplies to a few governors that supported him, perhaps swing states and then asked others with populations in the millions, why they needed more than 30,000 masks. Bravo you dumb fuck.  Well played.  

And takes credit for the things that the feds provided them that were initially procured by other states but were snagged and reallocated.

• Like 1

So, he punts to the governors but takes all the credit--it's up to them to do what they need to do but the Feds would support them but not really, as seen by Maryland's governor.  The fucker did nothing--sent out supplies to a few governors that supported him, perhaps swing states and then asked others with populations in the millions, why they needed more than 30,000 masks. Bravo you dumb fuck.  Well played.  

It’s a case study in how to fuck up emergency preparedness, response, and communications. Because he’s so over the top, examples are going to be easy to convey. Right now we have 1/4 of the world’s deaths and 1/25 of the population. This asshole is making World War I generals look like George Washington.

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I love his "if we did nothing a bunch more people would have died!" quotes. Like if Mack Brown had said after the 2000 OU game, "if we hadn't practiced all year we probably would have lost 100-0 instead of 63-14."

On the one hand, this is a fantastic post because it really is the perfect analogy. On the other hand, c'mon, why do you have to bring up such painful memories?!?

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Tweeting about illegal immigration (along with the new Press Sec) during a pandemic.  WTF.

It's almost like this administration doesn't have a well thought out strategy to end the pandemic and save the economy other than rage-tweeting, sowing division and polarization, and stoking the base.

Yeah. Almost. 

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

I love his "if we did nothing a bunch more people would have died!" quotes. Like if Mack Brown had said after the 2000 OU game, "if we hadn't practiced all year we probably would have lost 100-0 instead of 63-14."

In retrospect I'm actually surprised Mack didn't say it. 

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Tweeting about illegal immigration (along with the new Press Sec) during a pandemic.  WTF.

It's almost like this administration doesn't have a well thought out strategy to end the pandemic and save the economy other than rage-tweeting, sowing division and polarization, and stoking the base.

Isn’t this also illegal?  Again?

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

The fucker did nothing--sent out supplies to a few governors that supported him, perhaps swing states and then asked others with populations in the millions, why they needed more than 30,000 masks. Bravo you dumb fuck.

Any other president, literally any one, would listen to what the states are saying they need and say, “absolutely. We are on it.”  But he doesn’t know what a president is supposed to be and is a broken child narcissist. So here we are. 

• Like 4

hahahahaha, holy shit. talking about closed golf courses and his resorts, he goes into an insane freestyle.

"my children run these business, and i love them and i want them to do well, but i look forward to comparing my numbers to my children's numbers, and i think i'll come out on top."

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Any other president, literally any one, would listen to what the states are saying they need and say, “absolutely. We are on it.”  But he doesn’t know what a president is supposed to be and is a broken child narcissist. So here we are. 

Along every step of the way, The President has looked at what the federal government, and by proxy, he can do to help. 

And at any sign that something may be difficult to achieve or may fail, he has immediately let go of the wheel and made that something the states' responsibility.

It's cowardice and a lack of leadership in its truest form.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

JFC, he wakes up and does his best wicked stepmother routine (TV, TV on the wall the wall, who has the best ratings of the all) for over a fucking hour.  Sign me up for a job where i can sit in front of a TV and live tweet cable news shows for an hour at a time.

yeah man totally shocking to read this this morning

almost reminds me of some other mornings or something

ya'll need to stop wasting emotional bandwidth on the devil. hang in there and come with me to a no nuke friday. 

22 minutes ago, staboner said:

ya'll need to stop wasting emotional bandwidth on the devil. hang in there and come with me to a no nuke friday. 

I think what keeps me wasting emotional bandwidth over it is knowing that there are fucks out there that watch this and think it is normal. If we allow it to just slide by, people might allow themselves to be fully convinced. As exhausting as it is, the sane populace has to keep pointing it out. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I think what keeps me wasting emotional bandwidth over it is knowing that there are fucks out there that watch this and think it is normal. If we allow it to just slide by, people might allow themselves to be fully convinced. As exhausting as it is, the sane populace has to keep pointing it out. 

Pointing it out here, while perhaps therapeutic, does no good.

What needs to happen is that we need to get out the vote.  In particular, the black, Latinx, and female vote.  In swing states.

I don't even know if Texas is in play yet.  That's terrifying.  It should be a slam dunk, but Trump.

39 minutes ago, staboner said:

I thing it's good that people call him out as a senile lunatic everyday.

He doesn't need to be given a pass or normalized for his daily idiocy.  

When he wakes up and stops being a sack of shit, we'll let it go.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I wanted to edit this front page down to only the most egregiously self-serving points, but they all qualify.  One must read the whole thing:

Thank you for visiting my website. A little bit about me: I have participated in very exciting events; walked alongside both President Bush 41 & Bush 43 on the sidelines of the Houston Texans game, spent time with everyone from the Houston Texans Organization and been saddened by seeing the severely Wounded Warriors. I have cried with the Families of the Fallen; heard SSgt Matt Lammers, a brave triple amputee tell the story of being blown up in Iraq; heard the stories from SSgt Eric Maddox, who mastermind the capture of Saddam Hussein; met CPT Buttons, of the 160th Night Stalkers, the same team that killed Osama Bin Laden, learned from Major General Bob Dees (Ret) who led crusades for Christ throughout the world, former Dr. Ben Carson for President Campaign Chairman, and Founder of Military Resilience at Liberty University. Meeting 4-Star General Boykin who formed the first Special Forces Team and commander portrayed in the movie “Black Hawk Down” was a tremendous experience. I had the privilege to meet countless WWII and Vietnam Veterans. Spending time with Joanne King Herring of the movie Charlie Wilson’s War, who smuggled herself into Afghanistan 40 years ago and speaking in front of so many successful people has had a major impact on my life. I have been scared but did it anyway, been exhausted but got up at 4am anyway, been hot and thirsty but ran the 5K anyway; because I was so inspired by what was around me. My mother and I do these things together and we are so very blessed to live in the United States of America where so many men and women sacrifice their lives every day for our freedom, something I always want to remember and keep inside my heart. It has been a pleasure to give so much of my young life honoring those who sacrifice it all and because of my mother’s love and influence and having my walk with the Lord be strong. To my mom, I cannot thank you enough for your sacrifices, to my friends and family, thank you for loving me and to our troops, may you always find strength in the Lord. Thank you!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Wasn't Tom Homan the guy pictured pouring out water left for Mexican migrants?  His book cover has the word "humanitarian" on it.  Lulz.

Border+patrol+pouring+out+water+horses+i

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The best and the brightest.

jordan-hayley-6095584*220xx1567-2091-0-2

Edit.

She has a website!

https://jordanhayley.com

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I wanted to edit this front page down to only the most egregiously self-serving points, but they all qualify.  One must read the whole thing:

would humiliate

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's too late. Wars over. The idiots have won. It will get worse when someone with competence uses these new norms for even worse evil. See ya on the ledge. 

It will get worse when someone with competence uses these new norms for even worse evil

One of the scariest realizations of the Trump era is that he’s too incompetent to accomplish much of his goals. If someone intelligent ever harnesses his approach... holy shit
  • Like 1

I’ll rest when he’s burning in hell. Along with his enablers like Miller.
We need more Esso stations.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lurch said:

One of the scariest realizations of the Trump era is that he’s too incompetent to accomplish much of his goals. If someone intelligent ever harnesses his approach... holy shit

Well, the problem is his narcissism.  It makes him want power and to DO THINGS!  But he's afraid to do lots of things because he would have to accept responsibility for having done them and he fears negative blowback.

I think he's a really unique case.  

And, of course, a key element to it all is having a Senate full of people that have no idea how to maintain their elected offices and power other than to gobble his crank.

He's a unique case and the circumstances are rather unique, as well.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

'I've met some people, ran a marathon, and mustered the courage to speak in public. I'm going places! Christ is King.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

July 25, 2018 at the Kansas City VFW

• Like 1