Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

He's always been a bitch.

His own family doesn't like his sorry, weeping ass.

This miracle return from the injury was all for show and was never going to happen.

The co-host with McAfee is very WTF, although unlike AJ Hawk, Rodgers actually fucking talks.

Why did everyone have to know about his darkness expedition?  Because they HAD to, right?

On the field, he's GAMER as fuck.  Cannot deny that.

Off the field, he's just way the fuck out there.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

He's always been a bitch.

His own family doesn't like his sorry, weeping ass.

This miracle return from the injury was all for show and was never going to happen.

The co-host with McAfee is very WTF.

Why did everyone have to know about his darkness expedition?  Because they HAD to, right?

On the field, he's GAMER as fuck.  Cannot deny that.

Off the field, he's just way the fuck out there.

If I ever met the son of a bitch in real life I’d honestly beat his ass to be honest. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pimphand said:

So many low T betas on this site holy fuck.

I used to be pissed at the globalists depopulation agenda but after reading this thread we definitely have plenty of people who would improve the gene pool by exiting said gene pool.

The fact you use verbiage like low T beta lets me know you’re a bitch. True alphas don’t say shit like that. Now sit down little man. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Agree with Slorch that Rodgers as a QB is a great athlete. Rodgers is entitled to his opinion and since he openly shares it world-wide we are free to mock or idolize it, however intelligent or foolish we are.

Trent Reznor's (NIN) score for The Social Network is fantastic. I love that he was a theater nerd in hs.

I also love how we mingle art and sports without a second thought: songs written for school spirit, football (the other one) has all of the club songs (some of these are quite inspirational as theme songs), hockey games and their iconic organ music, baseball evolves from the seventh inning stretch to the psychological examination of every slugger's walk-up song; half the time I'm thinking I'd like to watch games w/o the music (loud) and the other time wondering if it's done to keep people from fighting in the stands during the slow parts (only half-kidding here because that is truly one of the reasons it came to be, historians say). 

Not too worried about the gene pool myself. The human species is fungible on this tiny planet. Enjoy your time here.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2024 at 7:41 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

I bet there are people in this thread who take Alpha Brain.

5 hours ago, Pimphand said:

So many low T betas on this site holy fuck.

I used to be pissed at the globalists depopulation agenda but after reading this thread we definitely have plenty of people who would improve the gene pool by exiting said gene pool.

GIF by Giphy QA

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Hawk has the easiest job in broadcasting. Just sits there for 3 hours a day breathing. Occasionally he might smile or nod, but he's really known  for his breathing. Never forgets. 

I’ve done a 180 on him. Cool guy And yes you’re correct

And you forgot he just puffs on cigars all show too

5 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

The fact you use verbiage like low T beta lets me know you’re a bitch. True alphas don’t say shit like that. Now sit down little man. 

But true alphas keyboard warrior about how if they saw an NFL QB/athlete they would be able to whoop them and would in public?

image.jpeg.9436f2d72102d09ee992bccbb6c0959d.jpeg

13 hours ago, MrBig said:

Tosh is a huge football fan and knows his shit. He’s been talking shit about Saban and Bama for years. I wish he would be more popular instead of idiots like McAfee because he knows his shit. 

Yep. McAfee is unwatchable, unlistenable, whatever. It's like "The Deliverance Cast Talks Sports & Some Other Shit". I had never even watched the show but it kept coming up on yttv whenever I turned my tv on. It was so shitty I had to turn my autoplay off because I couldn't even stand hearing that shit while I tried to find something else to watch. The endless parade of no-talent ass-clowns who get their own shows never ceases to amaze me, especially on ESPN and Comedy Central.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aaron's injuries may be more serious than originally disclosed.  Mostly to his head.  So he may be changing careers.  This guy's life story is going to make an amazing biopic one day starring the guy that played Corky Thatcher on "Life Goes On"

I love watching Rodgers’ bitch ass just continue to go off the rails. Was a pouty baby at Cal and has only grown to be more so in the NFL. Jets were nuts to throw $ at him as there’s no way he is busting his ass to come back this fall. 

• Hook 'Em 2

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39717800/rfk-jr-eyeing-rodgers-ventura-top-24-running-mate-contenders

I gotta admit, I was looking forward to the possibility of this stupid cunt blowing out his other achilles running out of the tunnel on opening day this fall. But fucking the Jets over in this fashion would be spectacular. Lulz at  him huffing enough  of his own farts to actually believe people would want him in DC. I know its  just  click bait, but damnit now the seeds been planted. Make it happen fuckface. For the  country.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Rodger's is about two more blows to the head from a telethon.  And I don't mean as a celebrity host.  Would be fitting if he played his last game in RFK Stadium in DC when they unveil the Sirhan X-1000 T-shirt gun.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Rodger's is about two more blows to the head from a telethon.  And I don't mean as a celebrity host.  Would be fitting if he played his last game in RFK Stadium in DC when they unveil the Sirhan X-1000 T-shirt gun.  

Rodger's???

"Hey Aaron, we've got some game film here about the Buffalo Bills defense.  It's from mainstream outlets like CBS and ESPN, you wanna take a look?"  

-Nah thanks, I do my own research.  Leonard Floyd is just a propaganda deep-state agent thrust upon us by the Swamp.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mwaadeeb said:

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has confirmed that among his potential vice-presidential prospects is New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who in private conversations shared deranged conspiracy theories about the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting not being real.

CNN knows of two people with whom Rodgers has enthusiastically shared these stories, including with Pamela Brown, one of the journalists writing this piece.

Brown was covering the Kentucky Derby for CNN in 2013 when she was introduced to Rodgers, then with the Green Bay Packers, at a post-Derby party. Hearing that she was a journalist with CNN, Rodgers immediately began attacking the news media for covering up important stories. Rodgers brought up the tragic killing of 20 children and 6 adults by a gunman at Sandy Hook Elementary School, claiming it was actually a government inside job and the media was intentionally ignoring it.

When Brown questioned him on the evidence to show this very real shooting was staged, Rodgers began sharing various theories that have been disproven numerous times. Such conspiracy theories were also later at the center of lawsuits brought by victims’ families when they sued conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on the matter.

Jones baselessly repeating lies that the 2012 mass shooting was staged, and that the families and first responders were “crisis actors,” spawned multiple lawsuits and a trial was held in 2022 over lawsuits that were filed in Connecticut.

Family members throughout that trial described in poignant terms how the lies had prompted unrelenting harassment against them and compounded the emotional agony of losing their loved ones.

Brown recalls Rodgers asking her if she thought it was off that there were men in black in the woods by the school, falsely claiming those men were actually government operatives. Brown found the encounter disturbing.

Rodgers, through one of his agents, declined to comment to CNN.

CNN has spoken to another person with a similar story. This person, to whom CNN has granted anonymity so as to avoid harassment, recalled that several years ago, Rodgers claimed, “Sandy Hook never happened…All those children never existed. They were all actors.”

When asked about the grieving parents, the source recalled Rodgers saying, “They’re all making it up. They’re all actors.”

Rodgers went on to delve into some of the darker caverns of the false conspiracy theory. This person found the encounter disturbing.

• Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Not to Cloak it up, but RFK, Jr. has said that he's looking at Rodgers as a VP pick (along with Jesse Ventura).

Jfc!

Meth/coke cocktails must be a thing with those people.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

You shut your whore mouth!  Aaron Rodgers is a goddamn American patriot who has the balls to stand up to the establishment of science and criminal justice.  

I mean, can you prove Sandy Hook and Covid actually happened?  Can you prove Aaron even had an Achille's injury?  No, you can't.  And that's their system of intimidation.  

What truly cracks me up about Rodgers is how many folks on here would gladly blow him if ordered to by their false God.  And this is a site of mainly, well-educated and financially-comfortable men.  What the fuck it must it be like out there in regular America?  Or...is that Aaron's point?   I know 99% of his supporters will keep quiet in light of this news about his beliefs on Sandy Hook and 9/11, but honestly-the mental gymnastics y'all pull off to justify your support of him.  I'm honestly kind of in awe.  Like, if you could use those powers for good like helping people in need or supporting loved ones or lending help to your community, what we could accomplish as Americans is just off the charts.  But yeah, bend your knee to asshats like this, doing a bang-up job! 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 1/13/2024 at 8:17 AM, aggie08 said:

Also, as long as we're thinning gene pools, can we start with anyone who has ever uttered "low T beta" unironically?

Right, because you are a soyboy beta cuck. 

BEGONE THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE

I SAID BEGONE

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Man, fuck this guy so much.

And then a little more.

I'm so glad we kept this shit-stain out of the Rose Bowl. And if we're going to be delusional assholes, I'd prefer to think his one Sper Bowl win was a false flag operation.

He's gone from an exceptional quarterback to a complete jackass. His smug self-regard is so immense and so impervious to reality that it could be a renewable energy source. Stick a plug in his ass and let him light New York for a week.

• Hook 'Em 3

"Identify the signs", Aaron? 

Well for starters, you're a fucking insane lunatic, mass-shooting denier, vaccine propaganda spreader, who has been hit in the head hundreds of times by very large people.  So yeah, you're like Top 5 "Most Likely to Commit a Mass Shooting" at this point.  You want to talk about overhauling our approach to mental health in this country?  Totally agree.  Let's start with your dipshit ass.   

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Well for starters, you're a fucking insane lunatic, mass-shooting denier, vaccine propaganda spreader, who has been hit in the head hundreds of times by very large people.  So yeah, you're like Top 5 "Most Likely to Commit a Mass Shooting" at this point.  You want to talk about overhauling our approach to mental health in this country?  Totally agree.  Let's start with your dipshit ass.   

Poetry

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

He gave a bullshit non-answer like “I’ve been immunized” when he was making people think he got the vaccine. “Never been of the opinion the events did not take place.” What events are you referring to exactly? If you’re going to be a prick conspiracist, own your shit and say exactly what you mean. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 7:13 PM, TrashMaster G said:

What a fucking idiot.

On 3/13/2024 at 10:22 PM, TexArcher said:

Man, fuck this guy so much.

Lol you guys believe CNNs anonymous sources?

He wore the helmet sticker honoring the victims, 

image.png.843f7b1829fbe1a90ef40df46bf0e98c.png

3 hours ago, naija said:

if he is serious, sue for defamation.

Yep he should

• Fuck You 6

21 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yep he should

You don't think it's possible/likely he changed his mind after being exposed to all of Alex Jones' BS some time AFTER those moments?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Yep he should

Sandy Hook didn’t happen if you and Aaron have the courage to do what’s right.