CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

I'm sorry, did President Trump just bring a Hannity Tape to a Covid Fight?  

I like how his horrible non-sequitir before the video, "(monitors light up)...but most importantly we're gonna get back on to the reason we're here.  Which is (press waits for him to make reference to CoronaVirus)...the success we're having."  

I refuse to watch his daily circus but I love reading y’all’s reactions.

Meanwhile in Virginia......if he infected any of his parishioners during his stunt, his church should be on the hook for all their medical bills and lost income.

Don’t say that god doesn’t have a WICKED sense of humor.

Also, as for Trump....what y’all fail to understand is that this psychotic shit is what his supporters WANT. He doesn’t have to make sense. He just have to say something along the lines of “I am God,” and they cum in their pants.

Because that’s how evil psychotic fucksticks and their enablers roll.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Not unexpected.  His bump was unbelievably minuscule to begin with.  Governors of states have gotten the kind of bump you would expect as have Conte, Macron, Sanchez, even crazy uncle Boris, although some of his may be sympathy due to him catching it.

I think he would have gotten a bump if he merely had the capacity to not ramble on endlessly, making it all about himself.

16 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Okay, so I screwed up a decimal point somewhere in my math and fouled up my entire point.  So I will use a different analogy and instead of playing Rene Descartes I will instead play David Attenborough to make my point.

Every year millions and millions of wildebeests migrate across Africa following the rains in search of fresh grass to graze on.  Each year thousands and thousands of these wildebeests meet their end along this migration via lions, crocodiles, and other predators.  The majority of the eaten are old or sick wildebeest.  The wildebeest that finish the migration are rewarded with fresh grass to eat and the herd as a whole is strengthened.  Now the wildebeest could just stay where they are at at the start and avoid all the lions and crocodiles that are waiting ahead of them.  However they know that there is no grass to eat where they are at and they will all eventually starve (and the old and the sick will be the first to starve).

We are the wildebeest.  Coronavirus is the lions and crocodiles and the grass is the economy.  Fresh grass is an open, thriving economy.  Dead grass is the economy in its current state.   We can stay in the dead grass and keep the old and sick from being eaten by the crocodiles and lions.  However the entire herd is eventually going to metaphorically starve by doing so (starving being a metaphor for poverty).  And the old and the sick will be among the first to fall down this mineshaft of poverty our present actions are putting us on a course for.  We are trying to save the old and the sick by starving the entire herd which will result in the old and the sick being among the first to die anyway.  This completely defies logic.

Holy shit I logged off right before this insanity was posted and am not gonna bother to read several pages eviscerating this dumbass. 

Well done my “sleepless in Kansas” posting troll memes at 3:00 a.m. furry friend. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Nah, we need the Green New Deal implemented at once.

So your defense of Trump is to deflect and try to steer the conversation away from the indefensible shitshow that is the GOP.    Why didn't you just post that old David Chappelle skit where he is asked a question, he knocks over the water and runs.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

I am kind of sick of the hypothetical comparisons.  We know they have broken every principle they claimed to have and only give a shit about self-enrichment, enrichment of their supporters, staying in power to further enrich themselves.  

Edited by Nivek

Like if our industrial titans were all men like John Galt and Hank Rearden then there would be no need for labor unions because they would value and respect the contributions of labor and compensate them fairly, not exploit them as much as possible for the sake of their own personal enrichment.

happy bear grylls GIF by NBC

• Like 1

We elected an orange shit-gibbon for POTUS.   We should stop complaining.  We deserve this self-induced, sideways cactus enema.

Who’s this “we”?

I didn’t vote for any of this shit. I’ve never voted for a Republican for president and my vote never counts.

Leave me out of your prickly pear colonic irrigation, thank you very much.
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, Nivek said:

So your defense of Trump is to deflect and try to steer the conversation away from the indefensible shitshow that is the GOP.    Why didn't you just post that old David Chappelle skit where he is asked a question, he knocks over the water and runs.  

Always a good one.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Who’s this “we”?

The fucking electorate of the USA.  You are as much a part of it as I am.   I did not vote for him either, but the Germans and Belgians I ran over across Christmas just saw "American".   

As I found myself apologizing for my country's idiocy in electing him, it did not escape me that I was - you  know - a part of it no matter what I thought (or how I voted).  

Passport out front shoulda told ya.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

The fucking electorate of the USA.  You are as much a part of it as I am.   I did not vote for him either, but the Germans and Belgians I ran over across Christmas just saw "American".   

As I found myself apologizing for my country's idiocy in electing him, it did not escape me that I was - you  know - a part of it no matter what I thought (or how I voted).  

Passport out front shoulda told ya.

Well, except for a majority of Americans did not elect that shitbag. I don’t and won’t take any ownership or responsibility for the fucking shit show we are all watching 

• Like 2

There is no deep state. The fact that trump is still alive is all the proof you need of that.

If you want to believe in conspiracies, the guys who shot Kennedy were probably  criminals like our  current president who just needed LBJ to be the president so they could likely stay out of jail. Nothing more.

Or Oswald just did it himself because he was a trumpkin-like supporting nut.

• Like 2