CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

12 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The part that pisses me off most is that it’s a false choice. It’s not the economy vs health/people dying. If you start telling people to go back to work we will have people die AND a shitty economy. I’m cynical enough to believe GOP understands this. They just want to be able to say “the economy would have been better off if you did things like I wanted” without actually doing it and being responsible for the results 

That seems to be the acceptable party line over in the "no politics" thread -- even though it's a 100% political statement.

My aunt died tonight.  No one had heard from her in a few days and she wasn’t returning calls/texts., so my dad and uncle headed over to her place.  She was dead.  Probably covid given what they found.  Collin County ME didn’t want to do an autopsy, so it will be written up as natural causes.  Bad day.

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

My aunt died tonight.  No one had heard from her in a few days and she wasn’t returning calls/texts., so my dad and uncle headed over to her place.  She was dead.  Probably covid given what they found.  Collin County ME didn’t want to do an autopsy, so it will be written up as natural causes.  Bad day.

I'm so sorry. You have my deepest condolences.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

So sorry for your loss. 

Edited by JustBecause
Grammer

Damn. Sorry to hear that.

I'm really sorry to hear that. That's awful - my father died in similar circumstances so I feel your pain.

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean.......

Y’all remember what it was like not having crime and dysfunction and incompetence and evil all up in the Oval Office?

Feels like 20 years ago.

Lack of respiratory transmission helped. CDC took heat in the aftermath of that one too. 

9 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Sorry man. That sucks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. That's awful - my father died in similar circumstances so I feel your pain.

It sucks.  She was a recluse.  Not in the best of health, not terrible either,  but not that old (mid 60’s).  It appears, and we’ll never know any different, that she drowned in her own bodily fluids, by herself, alone.

14 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Damn, sorry to hear that man.

Best wishes to you and your family.

16 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Shit. I'm sorry.

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That he wants to simultaneously suck up to and boss around because they wouldn't let him in their club.

They do say that being President pays dividends once the President no longer occupies the White House. The NFL is smart to keep him at distance after his experience with the USFL. Go Jim Kelly and the Gamblers!

5 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

It sucks.  She was a recluse.  Not in the best of health, not terrible either,  but not that old (mid 60’s).  It appears, and we’ll never know any different, that she drowned in her own bodily fluids, by herself, alone.

A Surly elbow bump to you in acknowledgment of you and your family's loss and suffering. Remember to express the various complicated emotions and feelings you're experiencing...even if your only outlet is the Surl.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Fuck. I'm sorry. 

19 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I'm sorry, man. 

I am so sorry for your loss and that ME makes me very angry.
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Condolences.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

If you don't count Corona deaths, there won't be corona deaths. Odd, that they don't want an autopsy. It's mandatory.

By Texas Law, (CCP Art. 49.25) the Medical Examiner is mandated to determine the cause and manner of death in all cases of accident, homicide, suicide, and undetermined death.

51 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

That's just crushing. So sorry to hear it.