2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Hmm.

1.)” I’ve seen enough...” Trump’s conciliatory tone, campaign sources indicating underwhelming performance in PA, improved democratic turnout this afternoon in FL, and USPS being ordered to expedite ballots has this headed for a laugher
2.) Biden has COVID
3.) Mike Pence is has taken a keen interest in the Hunter Biden dick thing
4.) White people in the Midwest (and FL which is basically warm Ohio) are gonna fuck everything up again
5.) GOP legislatures gonna just override results

6.) What I actually read, he’s just fucking with everyone f5ing
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

1.)Trump’s conciliatory tone, campaign sources indicating underwhelming performance in PA, improved democratic turnout this afternoon in FL, and USPS being ordered to expedite ballots has this headed for a laugher
2.) Biden has COVID
3.) Mike Pence is has taken a keen interest in the Hunter Biden dick thing
4.) White people in the Midwest (and FL which is basically warm Ohio) are gonna fuck everything up again
5.) GOP legislatures gonna just override results

6.) What I actually read, he’s just fucking with everyone f5ing

Either 3 or 6 imo.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is this worth celebrating, other than the obvious? Hillary Clinton won it like 60 to 30 or something like that in 2016, so isn't this just business as usual?

Remember, the Rs were supposed to come out in droves on Election Day. That the Ds are stretching their lead in the biggest population centers on a day the Rs were supposed to be making inroads is...not ideal for the Rs.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

My kid just asked me what happens when Biden wins but dies before the inauguration. I have no fucking idea other than chaos but thanks for bringing up that nightmare scenario.

it's not a nightmare scenario.  it was discussed here over a year ago.

the gop and dems have different rules about it.  it doesn't automatically go to kamala, depending on the timing.  the dnc is involved as well.

let's burn that bridge when we get to it.

edit to add - obviously it's a horrific situation, but not a "nightmare" as far as who's the next president.  didn't want to seem like an asshole.

Edited by henrygandorf
sensitivity training.

it's not a nightmare scenario.  it was discussed here over a year ago.
the gop and dems have different rules about it.  it doesn't automatically go to kamala, depending on the timing.  the dnc is involved as well.
let's burn that bridge when we get to it.

edit to add - obviously it's a horrific situation, but not a "nightmare" as far as who's the next president.  didn't want to seem like an asshole.

Not a nightmare until he quickly issues an executive order that gives elections to the second place finisher and his SC upholds it.

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is this worth celebrating, other than the obvious? Hillary Clinton won it like 60 to 30 or something like that in 2016, so isn't this just business as usual?

He needs to run up the score as much as possible there and hope that Trump underperforms in his stronger counties.