2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

How is Biden going to make up 300k votes in Atlanta?  Realistically I don't see that.

He’s got potentially 150k votes in Dakalb county alone. Plus what is still outstanding in Fulton county plus the rest of the suburbs. 

6 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Ever heard the term "you are who you run with"?

I agree with you on Biden (and even Harris) but there are elements of the Democratic Party that are waaay too outside of the mainstream for most of the electorate's comfort. 

The GOP openly embraces nazis. Fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

The fear of radicals like AOC is why everyone else in my family voted for dotard despite not liking him at all. The Rs have done a great job in selling fear as per usual. 

conservatives everywhere are talented at stoking moral panic

Not true at all.  I know a lot of people who would have vote against Trump if it hadn’t got this crazy where if one side says the sky is blue the other says no it’s not and no compromises on anything.
You seem like an astute observer of politics and shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Former Pennsylvania governor thinks Biden wins by 2.5 points in Pennsylvania 

PA has received 2.5 million mail ins, which is 81% of what was sent out. mail in ballots were 1.6 mil Dem, 586,000 Rep, and 278,000 Ind. so Trump will need a huge lead in PA when counting finishes to overcome the mail in disparity. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Funny that the GOP is full of literal fascists, but that’s not “too outside of the mainstream” while suggesting maybe we should all have health insurance is. Fucking A, America is fucking stupid.

“America is fucking stupid”.   

Not all of America....just those who voted for trump.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

My first memory of Wolf was as a “war correspondent” in 1991 when he cut his broadcast from Kuwait or Iraq suddenly due to some threat on the ground.  Thought his name was spot on for his job. 

Pretty sure Wolf was in the hotel in Baghdad broadcasting from his room with Peter Arnett and Bernard Shaw the night the bombing started. Yes?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1