2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Ha! More tolerance! You’re making my point for me. 

I don’t follow, the Koch brothers are responsible for covid deaths? And that seems logical and sane to you?

Nobody is this stupid unless they want to be. You choose to be an idiot.

The Kock brothers fund anti-scientific retards who literally threw out the "pandemic playbook". They fund covid denial and thus covid deaths. Just like the BMDs at UT fund shitty football. This isn't hard. You just want to be ignorant.

Edited by Pam Cummings

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Nobody is this stupid unless they want to be. You choose to be an idiot.

The first sign of intelligence, name calling. It’s like I’m talking to my six year old. Go ahead and claim that somehow the Koch brothers are responsible for Covid deaths and they should burn in hell. Clearly you are not unhinged and have thought this through in a very serious manner.

3 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Ha! More tolerance! You’re making my point for me. 

I don’t follow, the Koch brothers are responsible for covid deaths? And that seems logical and sane to you?

Those two threw hundreds of millions into helping people get elected who willingly went along our soon-to-be ex-president and all of his lunacy when it came to a lack of any coherent plan to combat the spread of COVID. Indirectly their money played a role in setting up this crazy town of anti-science hysteria. Their money helped create this ridiculous administration. They did not create it on their own with their money because as we all know only George Soros wields that kind of power.

They did do a lot of damage with the money they put into politics. The one still alive is either having a come to Jesus moment this week about what they did or he’s just trying to stay relevant by being contrite about how harmful they have been to American politics.

• Hook 'Em 3

The first sign of intelligence, name calling. It’s like I’m talking to my six year old. Go ahead and claim that somehow the Koch brothers are responsible for Covid deaths and they should burn in hell. Clearly you are not unhinged and have thought this through in a very serious manner.

You literally say nothing to disprove anything i said, and just call me crazy. You wander into the middle of a room, completely ignorant of the subject, and start talking like you know jack shit and offer zero proof or evidence of anything to back up any argument that you make.

Then your pretentious ass has the nerve to call people crazy who stand up to your ignorance? Yeah buddy, go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Ah yes, standard Republican cowardice. 

Are we in power? Then fuck your feelings! 

Are we out of power? Then be nice!

Pussies.

It's your fault that I voted for a fascist!  I really had no choice.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Ah yes, standard Republican cowardice. 

Are we in power? Then fuck your feelings! 

Are we out of power? Then be nice!

Pussies.

In no way do I somehow think you wouldn’t see this same type of hate coming from some of the right if trump were re-elected. That I agree with. 

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

In no way do I somehow think you wouldn’t see this same type of hate coming from some of the right if trump were re-elected. That I agree with. 

Good, then stop whining. The fact that some Democrats are even considering reconciliation is a gift to the evil idiots in the Republican side. 

The correct thing to do is bludgeon people like you regarding your stupidity and/or complicity for the rest of your lives. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You literally say nothing to disprove anything i said, and just call me crazy. You wander into the middle of a room, completely ignorant of the subject, and start talking like you know jack shit and offer zero proof or evidence of anything to back up any argument that you make.

Then your pretentious ass has the nerve to call people crazy who stand up to your ignorance? Yeah buddy, go fuck yourself.

Oh no the crazy lady on the internet told me to f myself. I guess I won’t be sleeping tonight.

To be clear you think the Koch brothers somehow are responsible for covid deaths on the scale to where they need to burn in hell. I cannot fathom what you think of Governor Cuomo. 

Oh no the crazy lady on the internet told me to f myself. I guess I won’t be sleeping tonight.

To be clear you think the Koch brothers somehow are responsible for covid deaths on the scale to where they need to burn in hell. I cannot fathom what you think of Governor Cuomo. 

I'm not even the one who originally made that comment, you non-reading, non-curious, stupid fuck.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Enchubben walks into a thread.... 

Everyone tells him he sucks......

Because he does......

The End

Username does not check out.

You don’t simply walk into the cloakroom and oppose groupthink without facing the wrath of internet points. I know what I’m getting myself into.

• Fuck You 2

Just now, honolulu horn said:

This Encubben slap fight really bogs down the thread. I'm trying to keep up with the sad whimper that comes with the end of the Trump presidency. Get the fuck out of here and stop with the histrionics.

K i'll stop for you, i'm considerate of people who make sense.

20 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Trump did not flip one state, lost by a bigger margin than last time and lost the EC in a landslide but the media keeps with the narrative that this was close and a good showing by Trump.

I think this is about as strong a turnout as a hard right despot wannabe like Trump could ever generate.  He really got the base and some unexpected groups (Texas valley voted for la Migra, wtf?) out to vote for him.

What is great is that it didn’t matter.  Joe Citizen came through when everyone else that had been in a position to stop Trump over the last four years has proven to be either an enabler (Fuck you, Mitch McConnell), matador defender (Fuck you, John Kelly) or inept adversary (fuck you, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc.. et al).

Gritty2024

FA&FO!

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

You don’t simply walk into the cloakroom and oppose groupthink without facing the wrath of internet points. I know what I’m getting myself into.

Because Trump voters are known for independent thought.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Ironic seeing a trumpet blower complain about group think.  Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

My favorite is a trumpkin friend who keeps bitching and moaning about Twitter and Facebook "censoring" Trump every time he posts bullshit about election fraud. She thinks Zuckerberg is infringing upon the rights of Trump and "conservatives" to just make up shit. She's a bless her heart kinda lady.

The worst kind of lady.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

Clearly you are the victim here. 

53 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Hopefully someday this board will stop it’s persecution of you. Until that day comes, I hope you are ok. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

Aw. Who's the snowflake now, snowflake?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That's right, Ivanka, your fate will be the cruelest as the thing you most want to return no longer welcomes you. Enjoy hanging out with the Enchubbens of the world. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/14/politics/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-post-white-house/index.html

I like how we're supposed to believe that Trump Inc is some billion dollar multi national real estate empire yet none of them seem to be actually working there.  It's like it's really just a small branding office.  Hmmm......

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I like how we're supposed to believe that Trump Inc is some billion dollar multi national real estate empire yet none of them seem to be actually working there.  It's like it's really just a small branding office.  Hmmm......

Also known as complete and total bullshit.

These cunts remind me of the tent revivalists.

11 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

How is this not free money?

When Bobby Lee surrendered to US Grant, the Confederate Dollar was 70 to 1 vs the US Dollar.

That means that even at that time, in theory, somebody was willing to bet that the Confederate Dollar would sneak its way, somehow-- generous treaty terms? Miraculous hold-out army somewhere?-- into being worth more than paper.

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

How is this not free money?

It’s not real until we see Biden taking the oath and giving a speech from behind the desk in the Oval Office.

Look at the last 4 years. Trump is capable of doing anything to get what he wants. He has the courts stacked with his people at the highest federal levels. He’s purging the Pentagon of the highest officials. Biden is not getting daily security briefings despite winning the election by millions of popular votes.

None of this behavior is proper decorum for a sitting US President, but here we are. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Indirectly their money played a role in setting up this crazy town of anti-science hysteria.

I liked your post, and the only qualm I have with is is that the Koch's DIRECTLY did this with climate science. When you throw climate science under the bus, you erode confidence in science writ large.

They went to MIT. They're smart and know better. It's simple greed with them.

Steal $10, go to jail.

Steal $10 billion, go to the Aspen Institute.

Edited by quigley
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

That looks like at least 3 million MAGA marchers on D.C., at least .  Good for them.  I mean, the next Trumper I meet that can count to 100 will be the first, but this is a damn impressive showing.  So many Surly posters have to be jerking each other off right now at this impressive showing.  Well done guys.  

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That looks like at least 3 million MAGA marchers on D.C., at least .  Good for them.  I mean, the next Trumper I meet that can count to 100 will be the first, but this is a damn impressive showing.  So many Surly posters have to be jerking each other off right now at this impressive showing.  Well done guys.  

Their permit request was for 10K.

The WH spokesperson, who is a Federal employee, is embellishing the number by 100x.