2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Closest I got was that Tom Hanks joke in "Catch me if you Can"

Knock, Knock...

or that little girl in the viral video a few years ago from the back seat, "(mumble, mumble)...Yo'self!"  

Edited by Lobo

So, I didn't watch his presser. Did he concede or say when he was getting the fuck out? 

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

is anyone else still trying to figure out a way to start a grammatically correct sentence with “yourself”?

stumped over here.

Youse guys if you are a Yankee or Y'all if you are one of us.

Yourself & the echo chamber may have "recognized" as such, but trust me you are mistaken in as much you are off on your recollection of my statements.  It's pretty apparent few on this thread see the big picture of what's transpiring & fewer have the capacity to contain any resemblance of openmindedness.  I'll leave you with my obvious admission that DJT has been my candidate of choice & the Republican party as a whole, but hear me when I say the course of the next weeks could easily change my thoughts.   See into that as you will or able to.

Not exactly sure what this gibberish is meant to convey, but go fuck yourself anyway.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Yourself & the echo chamber may have "recognized" as such, but trust me you are mistaken in as much you are off on your recollection of my statements.  It's pretty apparent few on this thread see the big picture of what's transpiring & fewer have the capacity to contain any resemblance of openmindedness.  I'll leave you with my obvious admission that DJT has been my candidate of choice & the Republican party as a whole, but hear me when I say the course of the next weeks could easily change my thoughts.   See into that as you will or able to.

I see...

I see...

Aggy

17 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

is anyone else still trying to figure out a way to start a grammatically correct sentence with “yourself”?

stumped over here.

From Collins Dictionary:

Yourself is used when the object of a verb or preposition refers to the same person as the subject of the verb.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So what's with the 2016 electoral geography maps?  I'm missing something.  (I mean, I'm not missing the fact that Trump thinks vast swaths of red actually mean something, but did he break out a 2016 map today or what?)

Shortly after taking office he actually presented maps to brag. As if people didn't know.

21 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

stumped over here.

"Yourself" is the answer to the question "whom did you abuse by visiting this den of lackwits?" Sir! Yourself! Yourself! Yourself it was!

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Ah yes, the if you didn't see the ballots Trump win clause. Damnit, I thought we had him.

You have to wonder how that got in there in the first place. I'm sure the founders in their great wisdom had a good reason though, maybe the Federalist papers shed some light.

1 minute ago, Okie State said:

I've been trying to get my kids to stop with the 'it's not fair' bullshit anytime things don't go their way. They're 3 and 7...

In the frontline special on the two candidates they quoted trump as saying he is the same person now he was in first grade

• Like 1

That fat tub of goo is embarrassing himself at such a level right now it is just glorious.

Normally I would say Twitter needs to take him down, but even Repubs are turning on him.

Let him keep going.  He is sealing his fate to everyone as the biggest goddamn fool this country has ever seen.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

The Republican Party is done winning the popular vote for president. It's not going to happen again moving forward.

If the Democrats can't figure out how to work with that, then they are super regarded.

Unfortunately the Democratic Party is super regarded.

I understand taking the high road. But when you're dealing with a repeat liar, cheater, crook, who is out to get you everyday. Then you gotta be like Keyser Soze - go after the shitheads and enablers, go after their kids, their wives, their parents and their parents' friends. Burn down the house they live in, and the stores they work in, and the people that owe them money.

• Hook 'Em 1