2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

Trump fucking with CISA would be a significant blow to our country's cybersecurity posture.  That's also probably the easiest/quickest attack our enemies can spool up during this transition that hes actively fucking up.  Trump is absolutely a Manchurian candidate.  

They just tell people to do things.  They don’t follow up on shit and even if they wanted to, they have no idea how.  People will nod their heads and take another peek at their countdown to eviction clock.  

We already know where this headed and if you don’t then see the text below from the article.  I know how folks feel about faithless electors and I hope y’all are right but I also recognize that although this should just be red meat for Trump and his base, the longer the GOP remains silent the more perilous the situation becomes.

“Indeed, on Tuesday, the president could have had the votes to win the presidency. These vote totals are changing because of unprecedented, extraordinary, illicitly secretive, and inherently suspect counting AFTER Election Day that continue as I write. There will be court battles (which will almost certainly involve your Judicial Watch) but the presidency may ultimately come down to a fight in Congress over the counting of Electoral College electors from the states that are engaged in the slow-motion counting of votes. State legislatures in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia (and maybe Arizona) will have decisions to make – endorse and ratify what happened this week to President Trump’s vote totals or appoint a slate of electors to reelect the president. So, in addition to supporting Judicial Watch’s effort to secure the election, you may want to share your views on the election controversy with your elected representatives, both in your statehouse and in Congress.”

3 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

We already know where this headed and if you don’t then see the text below from the article.  I know how folks feel about faithless electors and I hope y’all are right but I also recognize that although this should just be red meat for Trump and his base, the longer the GOP remains silent the more perilous the situation becomes.

“Indeed, on Tuesday, the president could have had the votes to win the presidency. These vote totals are changing because of unprecedented, extraordinary, illicitly secretive, and inherently suspect counting AFTER Election Day that continue as I write. There will be court battles (which will almost certainly involve your Judicial Watch) but the presidency may ultimately come down to a fight in Congress over the counting of Electoral College electors from the states that are engaged in the slow-motion counting of votes. State legislatures in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia (and maybe Arizona) will have decisions to make – endorse and ratify what happened this week to President Trump’s vote totals or appoint a slate of electors to reelect the president. So, in addition to supporting Judicial Watch’s effort to secure the election, you may want to share your views on the election controversy with your elected representatives, both in your statehouse and in Congress.”

Bottom line, if GOP officials, without actually winning a court battle involving proof of fraud, simply conclude that they will not abide by the votes of the people in those states, and appoint electors to vote in contravention of those votes.....

.....we can and should see large-scale violence.  It would be a complete refutation of the rule of law and of allowing elections and the votes of the people to determine outcomes.  We will become just another failed state governed by the "ruling party" simply because it happens to be the "ruling party" and refuses to cede power.  That sort of thing is the font of violent revolution, and with good reason

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoJames said:

From a lawyer perspective is there any reason at all to hold onto evidence of voter fraud at this point? I don't see one and don't believe there is any fraud, but I need to prepare for holiday discussions.

Well, I mean, if you have some evidence of voter fraud that you're holding onto, I'd save it for a nice Christmas gift to a Trumpkin in your life.  That, or candlesticks.  Candlesticks make a nice gift.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, MoJames said:

From a lawyer perspective is there any reason at all to hold onto evidence of voter fraud at this point? I don't see one and don't believe there is any fraud, but I need to prepare for holiday discussions.

Just go ahead and plan on getting drunk and telling your father-in-law to fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Georgia will have it’s recount completed and results certified in a week. Pennsylvania and Michigan will have their election results certified by the 23rd so you should feel comfortable that at your thanksgiving dinner you can laugh in all of their stupid fucking faces for thinking dotard would win. 

If, somehow, those states haven’t certified their elections by then we will be in full banana republic mode on our way to civil war and after thanksgiving dinner you should take stock of any guns and ammo in the house, potentially stealing any gun safe keys you can find. 

Edited by heso
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

The rubber is going to meet the road at some point for the GOP, maybe the latest date possible but they're going to give in. At this point, I would be more worried about what Trump is going to do in his last days in office.

23 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It’s more like Trump got knocked out in round 5 of a 10 round fight,  but stayed in the ring while the other fighter left and is now screaming that the KO never happened because the count was too fast, and is demanding that they start the next round and award him the victory when the other guy doesn’t answer the bell. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

Emo Donny is now retweeting any account who says they are mad at Fox and are moving to Newsmax and OANN.

But then he retweets Hannity segments in the next hour and then Greg Gutfeld and Dobbs. He even sucks at flailing in agony and despair. 

He's just back there grumbling and watching TV and releasing waves of KFC flatulence until people's eyes start to itch. 

At this point it's just promotion for Trump TV. He's going to hire Hannity and Dobbs and Tucker Carlson from Fox, and maybe whoever Greg Gutfeld is when he starts the bestest TV network evarr! In the meantime he's promoting Fox's competition to sink their ratings, so he gets a better price for their talents' contracts.

spacer.png

Edited by Bat Guano
grammar and shit

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s more like Trump got knocked out in round 5 of a 10 round fight,  but stayed in the ring while the other fighter left and is now screaming that the KO never happened because the count was too fast, and is demanding that they start the next round and award him the victory when the other guy doesn’t answer the bell. 

image.png.820e5dbddf116669104282334169071a.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This was my experience in Galveston County, except for one thing. I came in and presented my ID to the geriatric at the front who printed out my pin number. I took my pin number to a table where two Black Ladies were sitting. One of them handed my a long stick with a cotton swab on the end to use on the machine instead of my finger. When I grabbed it she didn't let go. Instead she gave me the "You know what you have to do" Black Woman head tilt.
3b5ccca5d13b4312216eec7b6574b359.gif

That's when I responded back with the " You are got damned right I know what I have to do" Black man in agreement look.
3128c546132769e32a1bd876d69057dd1564c77e.gifv
Then she let go of the stick. I walked over to the machine, put the pin in, and gave them the straight D they were looking for, all ticket long. When I was done, I walked out like.......
V3hh.gif

well done sirgiphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7tpf40eksfl1wevjbydruppunnvd1k1shm4e4i0t3&rid=giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I love how that guy asks "Where does the Democratic Party align with anything Christ would represent?" and then in the next sentence he notes "helping the poor" and "welfare programs".

Haha, this really struck me to. Either modern Evangelical Christians or myself really fundamentally misunderstand the basis principles of Jesus' teachings. I haven't really considered myself a Christian since I was probably 15 so I could very well be me, but holy shit.

54 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Bottom line, if GOP officials, without actually winning a court battle involving proof of fraud, simply conclude that they will not abide by the votes of the people in those states, and appoint electors to vote in contravention of those votes.....

.....we can and should see large-scale violence.  It would be a complete refutation of the rule of law and of allowing elections and the votes of the people to determine outcomes.  We will become just another failed state governed by the "ruling party" simply because it happens to be the "ruling party" and refuses to cede power.  That sort of thing is the font of violent revolution, and with good reason

Some election lawyer type on MSNBC last night said the Trump strategy wouldn't work. Even if the states don't certify the election results, the real electors - the ones who would have been appointed based on the results - can still meet and send their slate of electors to Congress for approval; apparently they don't need no stinkin' certification. Then if the legislature sends their slate of Trump electors, the Congress can simply choose which electors they're going to go with. House will certainly pick the real electors, and he was sure the Senate had enough R quislings traitors realists to accept the real ones too, based on the public statements by more than 4 of them.

He seemed authoritative; I hope he's right.

I love how that guy asks "Where does the Democratic Party align with anything Christ would represent?" and then in the next sentence he notes "helping the poor" and "welfare programs".
This is what drives me nuts. Support Trump for the tax cuts and gutting social programs, that's fine and an ethos, but you don't get to call yourself a Christian just stop.

I ask my Trump voting mom a simple question, what was Christ's most important message?
Answer: Love one another and look out for eachother.

Insanity
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

This is what drives me nuts. Support Trump for the tax cuts and gutting social programs, that's fine and an ethos, but you don't get to call yourself a Christian just stop.

I ask my Trump voting mom a simple question, what was Christ's most important message?
Answer: Love one another and look out for eachother.

Insanity

Point that out and get some variation on how their faith her personal and separate from how the Government should be run. I guess I was dreaming about Christians raging about taking down the ten commandments in government buildings, prayer in schools, "secularist" candidates like Joe Biden. That they insist the government make abortions illegal solely on the basis of their faith...on and on.