2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I hate her so, so, so much.  Seriously, I may hate her more than Trump.  Because she's NOT a clinically insane sociopath.  She's just a fucking coward, who would sell all of us down the river for some transitory power, and then LIE to us about being concerned about her fate.

She deserves suffering and pain in her life.  I have to hope the universe eventually delivers.

The great evil of the Penn State situation wasn’t just Sandusky, which was very evil, it was the seemingly decent people who knew and did nothing. They repeated their evil every day by staying silent. 

Seemingly decent people supporting this is its own kind of bad.

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

Appropriate since Trump thinks the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.  

Normally I would agree with any assumption that Trump is completely wrong about something he thinks, but in this case he 100% knows who bombed Pearl Harbor. He for sure grew up listening to his racist ass father bitching about how "Japs can't be trusted" and throwing around worse racial slurs. 

Edited by UncleSonny

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Normally I would agree with any assumption that Trump is completely wrong about something he thinks, but in this case he 100% knows who bombed Pearl Harbor. He for sure grew up listening to his racist ass father bitching about how "Japs can't be trusted" and throwing around worse racial slurs. 

To be fair, there was a lot of anti-Japanese racism going on back then.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

This may be a dumb question, but as former VEEP does Biden maintain his clearance he had during his time in office? If not, could Trump order the DoD to not process his clearance during the transition and delay what he's allowed to be briefed on? 

I'm sure they can push that through for a President-elect pretty much instantly, I just don't know anything about the process.

I would assume, from the lack of protest, Biden is getting briefed in a way everyone can deny it and pacify the toddler-in chief.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I know it just narrowly passed but was non-binding- do Puerto Ricans even support statehood?  If they had another vote and a yes meant it happened, would the vote turn out the same?

brexit was nonbinding.  and yet, here we are. 

6 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

I'd stay in the shallow end of the pool until you gain a better understanding of election and constitutional law not to mention the term coup.

I think you should maybe look of the definition of “attempted.” It’s a wide umbrella. In this instance, the attempted coup is like your attempts to troll; pathetic and inept. But still technically an attempt. 
tenor.gif?itemid=15526647

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

To be fair, there was a lot of anti-Japanese racism going on back then.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I visited the WW2 museum right after it opened and they had a fascinating exhibition about propaganda during the war.  The caricature and racism used on all sides was incredible. It was very interesting and I wish they had found a way to maintain a miniature version. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I visited the WW2 museum right after it opened and they had a fascinating exhibition about propaganda during the war.  The caricature and racism used on all sides was incredible. It was very interesting and I wish they had found a way to maintain a miniature version. 

That museum in New Orleans is great, that particular display stuck with me too. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I have a feeling he just kept ranting for about an hour. He showed no signs of slowing down. Incredible. 

Is that a problem? Asking for a friend. And don’t f with me you sorry sons bitches or i will go crazy and we will see who is right and I will make sure all of you get negged and die on the neg alter. 

By the way that is not a rant. 

9 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Is that a problem? Asking for a friend. And don’t f with me you sorry sons bitches or i will go crazy and we will see who is right and I will make sure all of you get negged and die on the neg alter. 

By the way that is not a rant. 

Hell no it's not a complaint, it's a request -- I want to see the full footage AND subscribe to his newsletter

2 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

I'd stay in the shallow end of the pool until you gain a better understanding of election and constitutional law not to mention the term coup.

You seem like a "trust the plan" and "Red October" type of guy.  You know you don't even have to go to a psychiatrist's office to get diagnosed? Through Telehealth, just tell the Doc that while watching youtube, you discovered that the president talks to you in a series of coded messages and you also unearthed a massive ring of pedophiles consisting of top democrats and famous actors. When was the last time you were involuntarily committed?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3