2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Shots fired

His wife kicks ass (as well). 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gen-milleys-nurse-wife-gave-cpr-to-bystander-who-collapsed-at-ceremony/ar-BB1aZrrH

Milley told NBC News that during the Wednesday ceremony, before President Trump, first lady Melania Trump, Vice President Pence and second lady Karen Pence arrived at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, she heard an incident at Arlington National Ceremony and ran to see if she could help.

"I just saw legs laying there," Milley told the outlet.

"When I first got there, he was breathing in a very erratic way that he wasn't really taking air into his lungs as he should have been," she continued. "And then he stopped breathing."

Milley said the man initially had no pulse, and she directed another bystander to call 911 and began CPR.

"I did about two cycles of CPR, and then he just took a big, deep breath and kind of groaned a little bit and then started moving around," Milley told NBC News.

"I put him in a side recovery position and just talked to him and told him what was going on and encouraged him to take deep breaths," she continued, noting that she was then able to detect a pulse.

The man, who is a veteran but requested to remain anonymous, has since been discharged from an area hospital. Milley said she spoke with him Thursday.

"He's grateful that he will be here next year to again honor those who served," Milley told NBC News. "And he said because of a bystander who knew CPR that's why he'll be able to continue on honoring our veterans for hopefully many years to come."

Mark Milley said in a statement to the outlet that his wife's "actions were representative of the hero medical professionals who are always there when we need them. She represents the strength and service of our military families."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

so uh, the military is out this bitch on Trump. 

Has this ever happened before post-election? Joint chiefs chair reiterating the oath to the constitution and not the president?

I’m guessing with all the loyalists being inserted into DOD, this sadly had to be said publicly 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Shots fired

Cool, General.  I hate to even say this.....but I intend to hold you to that.   You best intend to back up what you just fucking said.

5 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I am debating whether I could live with that.  Unless something major in the way of improvement happens fairly soon, my attitude is that the sooner he offs himself, the better off the country will be.

There is no question that Trump's death - preferably by natural causes like choking on a Big Mac - would be a large net positive for this country.  As long as he breathes, he will inject poison into our system, relentlessly.

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

so uh, the military is out this bitch on Trump. 

Has this ever happened before post-election? Joint chiefs chair reiterating the oath to the constitution and not the president?

No, I don't think it ever has.  Because there's never been an even remote need to say so.  The fact that it needs to be said now IS A REALLY BIG FUCKING PROBLEM.

• Rage+1 2

14 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Yep. This is America’s fucked up future. The voters have finally been sorted by culture and geography into a tidy Us vs Them dyad. There’s very little cross-over at this point. The flight of Never Trumpers ensured that there are no remaining voices for bipartisan unity or even cooperation among the Right. That whole side of the aisle is full of culture warriors now. They are no longer beholden to principle and integrity; the ends will justify whatever means are necessary.

Unless we can depolarize this country FAST, it is in serious trouble. I said it elsewhere and I truly believe it: Biden’s win at best bought us four years to make major headway into the unfucking of America. We didn’t kill Trumpism. We just stungunned it. 

We've valued nonviolence and liberalism (really the majority of both parties) over the past 50 years.  We're living in a pressure cooker, and the fascists keep turning up the heat.  This last norm, the mores of nonviolence (which has already eroded on the far right) is about to be pierced.

Everything the fascists fear will come to fruition when this norm/ideal erodes on the left.  That's why it's hard to understand the absolute stubbornness by which they drive head-on into calamity.  This will not end well for anyone.

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The Republican Party is done winning the popular vote for president. It's not going to happen again moving forward.

If the Democrats can't figure out how to work with that, then they are super regarded.

This is our concern dude. 

14 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

This should be fun

The tradition of festivus begins with the airing of grievances.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Yuk said:

We've valued nonviolence and liberalism (really the majority of both parties) over the past 50 years.  We're living in a pressure cooker, and the fascists keep turning up the heat.  This last norm, the mores of nonviolence (which has already eroded on the far right) is about to be pierced.

Everything the fascists fear will come to fruition when this norm/ideal erodes on the left.  That's why it's hard to understand the absolute stubbornness by which they drive head-on into calamity.  This will not end well for anyone.

Nope.  And no matter how many of us are standing there, waving every warning flag possible, yelling "STOP!  FUCKING STOP!"......they gleefully charge headlong into this horrific outcome.  And they KNOW what it will be.  Listen to them.  They KNOW they are working towards the end of the Rule of Law, because they can't stop talking about how they "have more guns."  The GOP and its supporters have ALREADY OPTED FOR "rule of the gun."  They have established the new rules, and they are the oldest of rules -- use violence to take what you want and exert control.

To be fair to both Trump and Biden, this is only around the 15th closest election in U.S. Presidential History.  So kinda in the second quartile.  Not all that historic either way, just a solid win for Biden who also comfortably won the popular vote by what will likely end up being about 6.0mm votes once California is done.  

But yes, Trump won more counties.  Which as we all know, is the basis of the 8th Amendment of the U.S Constitution as ratified by framers Samuel Adams and Jack Johnson.  

10 minutes ago, Yuk said:

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope.  And no matter how many of us are standing there, waving every warning flag possible, yelling "STOP!  FUCKING STOP!"......they gleefully charge headlong into this horrific outcome.  And they KNOW what it will be.  Listen to them.  They KNOW they are working towards the end of the Rule of Law, because they can't stop talking about how they "have more guns."  The GOP and its supporters have ALREADY OPTED FOR "rule of the gun."  They have established the new rules, and they are the oldest of rules -- use violence to take what you want and exert control.

When the shit does hit the fan when liberals are forced to fight back with similar tactics, the right will bathe in their moral superiority while shouting about all the violent lefties. They’ve already been doing it all summer by trying to mash the protests and right wing violence in with the looting and rioting to make the left wing violent actions much larger than they actually are. 

• Hook 'Em 4

58 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The Republican Party is done winning the popular vote for president. It's not going to happen again moving forward.

If the Democrats can't figure out how to work with that, then they are super regarded.

It really is stunning that over the last 28 years, the Republicans have only won the popular vote in an Presidential election once. 

39 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Reminder:  Pfizer isn’t a part of Operation Warp Speed, in so far as development goes. Maybe there’s a manufacturing and distribution component that they will plug into now that they have the product. 

Exactly. Pfizer fucked around and found out, in a good way. 

9 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Trump did not flip one state, lost by a bigger margin than last time and lost the EC in a landslide but the media keeps with the narrative that this was close and a good showing by Trump.

Given that his brain is a worm colony, it probably was a little too close for comfort. 

3 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Simultaneously bragging about the security of the election while complaining that he lost because it was rigged.  Impressive even for Donald.

We did the best job ever of securing the voting except for the part of the voting that we did not secure so that the Dems could rig the election. 

Trump's grandfather was the head of security that night at Ford's theater in 1865 but, other than THAT, he did the best job of securing the theater that has ever been done. 

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We did the best job ever of securing the voting except for the part of the voting that we did not secure so that the Dems could rig the election. 

Trump's grandfather was the head of security that night at Ford's theater in 1865 but, other than THAT, he did the best job of securing the theater that has ever been done. 

Ford theater security report:  only one incident tonight. Well done. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

You seem like a "trust the plan" and "Red October" type of guy.  You know you don't even have to go to a psychiatrist's office to get diagnosed? Through Telehealth, just tell the Doc that while watching youtube, you discovered that the president talks to you in a series of coded messages and you also unearthed a massive ring of pedophiles consisting of top democrats and famous actors. When was the last time you were involuntarily committed?

She thinks I follow Qanon.   Cute princess, very cute.

• Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, DenverHorn said:

She thinks I follow Qanon.   Cute princess, very cute.

Actually most people simply recognize that you're a regular moron. Garden variety simpleton, really. 

Any updates on that big reveal that was going to destroy Biden before the election? Maybe an update on how the Constitutional long game is going? 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Cool, General.  I hate to even say this.....but I intend to hold you to that.   You best intend to back up what you just fucking said.

There is no question that Trump's death - preferably by natural causes like choking on a Big Mac - would be a large net positive for this country.  As long as he breathes, he will inject poison into our system, relentlessly.

No, I don't think it ever has.  Because there's never been an even remote need to say so.  The fact that it needs to be said now IS A REALLY BIG FUCKING PROBLEM.

Yeah but I’m glad he said it. 

Glass half full and all.