Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Were any of the emails classified? If so, lock her ass up just like Hillary should have been. Or make a bullshit intent excuse and show that double standard.

I may or may not have experience with classified material. Hypothetically, if I took data from a secure area and emailed it around, I'd be fucked. The law should be the law regardless of last name. Fuck em both.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean this is just too perfect.  BUT HER EMAILS!!!  Where are you trumpkins?  Come out!  Come out and play!!!!! 

“Totally different situations. She is not the President, or a candidate for President.  In fact, she doesn’t hold any elected office at all!!!   Hillary needed to be stopped!!! Voting for Trump was the right call.”  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I knew there were no WMDs the moment U.S. forces rolled into Baghdad without ever having been attacked with WMDs. If there is only one reason a dictator uses WMDs, it's to hold on to power. If Saddam had them, he would've used them by then. 

Even if Saddam still had some chemical weapons left, why would it matter?  These same assholes had no problem with his chemical weapons when we were helping him gas Iranians in the 80s.  

Yeah, I get why people voted for Trump in 2016. His idiocy has been on full display for years, but people let their hatred of Hillary cloud their minds. That's frustrating but understandable. 

But these "patriots" that still support Trump now are, ironically, traitors to the country they hold so near and dear to their heart. That's unforgivable. I don't know how we come back from this shit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Ivanka’s last tweet isn’t without irony.

Not really ironic. She is looking out for herself, and making sure the starting pitcher is out of the game before she comes up to the plate. Women's prisons will be like a spa by the time she is imprisoned. 

Trump's orange face game was way off in his interview with Wallace.  There was a huge white spot right across his hairline and a big gap of white between the orange and his ears at the top of the leathery jowl region.  It looked more like an old lady's moisturizing mask than a glorious orange sheen. 

I feel this folly has been totally overshadowed by him disparaging the achievements of a four star Admiral who planned Operation Neptune and Ninth Commander of U.S. Special Operations Command, Commander of JSOC, First Director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Center, former Seal Team 6 member, former Platoon Commander of Underwater Demolitions Team 21 then Seal Team 4, then Seal Team 3, task unit command of Persian Gulf War, group commander of Centcom, Commodore of Navy Special Warfare Group and ... whew, sorry ... a bunch of other stuff too before he was Chancellor of The University of Texas. 

Anyway, Trump mocked that guy.  Now nobody is laughing at the weird, orange smudgy stuff disproportionately applied to his face under his bizarre hair.  He truly is a master of diversion.  If he had not been quick-witted enough to criticize that Navy guy people would probably think he was completely ridiculous in that interview.    

• Like 4

That fucking cunt Kellyanne, repeating the lie about the military pay raises.

.She knows it’s a fucking lie and she says it anyway. Fuck that cunt. She’s a vile, horrible person. Her fucking husband needs to dump her ass for a newer model that’s less cunty.

• Like 1

What a surprise - another deplorable dickhead emerges in this administration.  Secretary of the Interior Zinke, regarding the California fires: "It's not time for finger pointing" - and then, he does exactly that:

The political battle between the Trump administration and California over blame for the the devastating wildfires that have killed scores and left nearly 1,000 missing continued Monday.  U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke blamed the state’s fires on “radical environmentalists” who he said have prevented forest management.

His comments come days after he and President Trump toured the devastation from Paradise to Malibu, with both vowing to help California recover from the disaster.

In an interview with Breitbart News, Zinke said he agrees with Trump’s comments about the fires being a result of poor forest management, and repeatedly said radical environmentalists were responsible for the destruction caused by the fires.

“It's not time for finger-pointing,” Zinke said. “We know the problem. It’s been years of neglect, and in many cases it’s been these radical environmentalists that want nature to take its course.…You know what? This is on them.”

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-california-fires-zinke-paradise-forest-trump-20181119-story.html

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Did she seriously just say it was the first military pay raise in nine years?!?  The military hasn't missed a pay raise since in my lifetime, and I'm almost 50 fucking years old!  Now civilian feds, on the other hand, went three straight years  just five short years ago without one.  

They're all vile lying cunts.

Letting nature take its course is radical environmentalism? As opposed to what .. man altering the planet synthetically to suit his everchanging whims, desires and pseudo-economic needs??  

Why, that's like playing God! You sir DO BLASPHEME!!!! How DAARRRRRRRE YOOOOUUUU! 

What a bunch of ruinous deceitful greedy trash. Everything on the right wing, whether it be thought or deed, is stupid, evil, despicable and craven. Zero character, no class, and no integrity. Just low, foul and puerile. Inhumane and criminal to the core. Fucking ghouls and orcs.

2 hours ago, Agent47 said:

What a bunch of ruinous deceitful greedy trash. Everything on the right wing, whether it be thought or deed, is stupid, evil, despicable and craven. Zero character, no class, and no integrity. Just low, foul and puerile. Inhumane and criminal to the core. Fucking ghouls and orcs.

And racist Nazi's

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I had someone try and convince me to buy some recently. She was bat shit crazy talking about how all the evil ones (Obama, Hillary) were going to be arrested and world peace would prevail. Looking back on it, she had to have been a big Q believer. I didn’t know much about it at the time. It was a VERY strange encounter. 

5 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

New business idea: we market “Bigcoin” to Trumpers.  Just a humongous aluminum commemorative coin with Trump’s mug on the heads side and the WWE logo on tails.

“Everyone knows size matters.  Why waste your money on a bunch of little bitty bitcoins when you can invest your life savings in one huge-ass Bigcoin?”

We’ll buy ad time on Infowars and Lou Dobbs and those big ass coins will sell like hot cakes.  Who’s in?

Can they pay for their Caravan Insurance with Bigcoins?

6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

New business idea: we market “Bigcoin” to Trumpers.  Just a humongous aluminum commemorative coin with Trump’s mug on the heads side and the WWE logo on tails.

“Everyone knows size matters.  Why waste your money on a bunch of little bitty bitcoins when you can invest your life savings in one huge-ass Bigcoin?”

We’ll buy ad time on Infowars and Lou Dobbs and those big ass coins will sell like hot cakes.  Who’s in?

You know this is actually a good idea.

• Like 1

Um... yeah. I’m in.
“Only $99.99. Get them now before they go up in value. Just like Bitcoin. But bigger and better.”

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

I love when idiots fleece themselves.

These folks really are the stupidest of the stupid.

When I was a kid, I remember my cynic mother explaining to me that "most people are stupid.  And in any election, the person who captures the 'stupid' vote will win."  My mom may have been wrong about some other things (I never went blind), but gotdamn, she was right about that.

Every time I think the Trumpkins MUST have hit peak stupid, they find a way to soar to new heights of absolute idiocy.

And yes, the Bigcoin idea is brilliant.  I'm kinda serious.  It's time for the rest of us to just say "fuck it," and get on board with fleecing the Trumpkins blind.  Never in history has there been such a huge group of marks that has revealed and labeled themselves so clearly.  I almost think that if we DON'T fleece them blind, we're letting our country down.