Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Actual Transcript from 3rd debate:

But you are very clearly quoting from WikiLeaks. And what's really important about WikiLeaks is that the Russian government has engaged in espionage against Americans. They have hacked American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions. Then they have given that information to WikiLeaks for the purpose of putting it on the Internet.

This has come from the highest levels of the Russian government, clearly, from Putin himself, in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have confirmed, to influence our election.

CLINTON: So I actually think the most important question of this evening, Chris, is, finally, will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are doing this and make it clear that he will not have the help of Putin in in this election, that he rejects Russian espionage against Americans, which he actually encouraged in the past? Those are the questions we need answered. We've never had anything like this happen in any of our elections before.

WALLACE: Well?

TRUMP: That was a great pivot off the fact that she wants open borders, OK? How did we get on to Putin?

WALLACE: Hold on -- hold on, wait. Hold on, folks. Because we -- this is going to end up getting out of control. Let's try to keep it quiet so -- for the candidates and for the American people.

TRUMP: So just to finish on the borders...

WALLACE: Yes?

TRUMP: She wants open borders. People are going to pour into our country. People are going to come in from Syria. She wants 550 percent more people than Barack Obama, and he has thousands and thousands of people. They have no idea where they come from.

And you see, we are going to stop radical Islamic terrorism in this country. She won't even mention the words, and neither will President Obama. So I just want to tell you, she wants open borders.

Now we can talk about Putin. I don't know Putin. He said nice things about me. If we got along well, that would be good. If Russia and the United States got along well and went after ISIS, that would be good.

He has no respect for her. He has no respect for our president. And I'll tell you what: We're in very serious trouble, because we have a country with tremendous numbers of nuclear warheads -- 1,800, by the way -- where they expanded and we didn't, 1,800 nuclear warheads. And she's playing chicken. Look, Putin...

WALLACE: Wait, but...

TRUMP: ... from everything I see, has no respect for this person.

CLINTON: Well, that's because he'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States.

TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.

CLINTON: And it's pretty clear...

TRUMP: You're the puppet!

CLINTON: It's pretty clear you won't admit...

TRUMP: No, you're the puppet.

CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.

So I think that this is such an unprecedented situation. We've never had a foreign government trying to interfere in our election. We have 17 -- 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin and they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing.

WALLACE: Secretary Clinton...

CLINTON: And I think it's time you take a stand...

TRUMP: She has no idea whether it's Russia, China, or anybody else.

CLINTON: I am not quoting myself.

TRUMP: She has no idea.

CLINTON: I am quoting 17...

TRUMP: Hillary, you have no idea.

CLINTON: ... 17 intelligence -- do you doubt 17 military and civilian...

TRUMP: And our country has no idea.

CLINTON: ... agencies.

TRUMP: Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it.

CLINTON: Well, he'd rather believe Vladimir Putin than the military and civilian intelligence professionals who are sworn to protect us. I find that just absolutely...

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: She doesn't like Putin because Putin has outsmarted her at every step of the way.

WALLACE: Mr. Trump...

TRUMP: Excuse me. Putin has outsmarted her in Syria.

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: He's outsmarted her every step of the way.

WALLACE: I do get to ask some questions.

TRUMP: Yes, that's fine.

WALLACE: And I would like to ask you this direct question. The top national security officials of this country do believe that Russia has been behind these hacks. Even if you don't know for sure whether they are, do you condemn any interference by Russia in the American election?

TRUMP: By Russia or anybody else.

WALLACE: You condemn their interference?

TRUMP: Of course I condemn. Of course I -- I don't know Putin. I have no idea.

WALLACE: I'm not asking -- I'm asking do you condemn?

TRUMP: I never met Putin. This is not my best friend. But if the United States got along with Russia, wouldn't be so bad.

Let me tell you, Putin has outsmarted her and Obama at every single step of the way. Whether it's Syria, you name it. Missiles. Take a look at the "start up" that they signed. The Russians have said, according to many, many reports, I can't believe they allowed us to do this. They create warheads, and we can't. The Russians can't believe it. She has been outsmarted by Putin.

And all you have to do is look at the Middle East. They've taken over. We've spent $6 trillion. They've taken over the Middle East. She has been outsmarted and outplayed worse than anybody I've ever seen in any government whatsoever.

WALLACE: We're a long way away from immigration, but I'm going to let you finish this topic. You got about 45 seconds.

TRUMP: And she always will be.

CLINTON: I -- I find it ironic that he's raising nuclear weapons. This is a person who has been very cavalier, even casual about the use of nuclear weapons.

Greatness.

16 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Trump reportedly gave out his personal cell phone number to world leaders and US officials 'had no idea' he was making calls.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-personal-cellphone-call-canada-justin-trudeau-2018-7

Not only against federal laws but was using an unsecured device to make important calls. At least it wasn't a female named Hillary sending emails I guess.

A violation of the Presidential Records Act? 

Throw that one onto the pile as well. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Actual Transcript from 3rd debate:

But you are very clearly quoting from WikiLeaks. And what's really important about WikiLeaks is that the Russian government has engaged in espionage against Americans. They have hacked American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions. Then they have given that information to WikiLeaks for the purpose of putting it on the Internet.

This has come from the highest levels of the Russian government, clearly, from Putin himself, in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have confirmed, to influence our election.

CLINTON: So I actually think the most important question of this evening, Chris, is, finally, will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are doing this and make it clear that he will not have the help of Putin in in this election, that he rejects Russian espionage against Americans, which he actually encouraged in the past? Those are the questions we need answered. We've never had anything like this happen in any of our elections before.

WALLACE: Well?

TRUMP: That was a great pivot off the fact that she wants open borders, OK? How did we get on to Putin?

WALLACE: Hold on -- hold on, wait. Hold on, folks. Because we -- this is going to end up getting out of control. Let's try to keep it quiet so -- for the candidates and for the American people.

TRUMP: So just to finish on the borders...

WALLACE: Yes?

TRUMP: She wants open borders. People are going to pour into our country. People are going to come in from Syria. She wants 550 percent more people than Barack Obama, and he has thousands and thousands of people. They have no idea where they come from.

And you see, we are going to stop radical Islamic terrorism in this country. She won't even mention the words, and neither will President Obama. So I just want to tell you, she wants open borders.

Now we can talk about Putin. I don't know Putin. He said nice things about me. If we got along well, that would be good. If Russia and the United States got along well and went after ISIS, that would be good.

He has no respect for her. He has no respect for our president. And I'll tell you what: We're in very serious trouble, because we have a country with tremendous numbers of nuclear warheads -- 1,800, by the way -- where they expanded and we didn't, 1,800 nuclear warheads. And she's playing chicken. Look, Putin...

WALLACE: Wait, but...

TRUMP: ... from everything I see, has no respect for this person.

CLINTON: Well, that's because he'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States.

TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.

CLINTON: And it's pretty clear...

TRUMP: You're the puppet!

CLINTON: It's pretty clear you won't admit...

TRUMP: No, you're the puppet.

CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.

So I think that this is such an unprecedented situation. We've never had a foreign government trying to interfere in our election. We have 17 -- 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin and they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing.

WALLACE: Secretary Clinton...

CLINTON: And I think it's time you take a stand...

TRUMP: She has no idea whether it's Russia, China, or anybody else.

CLINTON: I am not quoting myself.

TRUMP: She has no idea.

CLINTON: I am quoting 17...

TRUMP: Hillary, you have no idea.

CLINTON: ... 17 intelligence -- do you doubt 17 military and civilian...

TRUMP: And our country has no idea.

CLINTON: ... agencies.

TRUMP: Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it.

CLINTON: Well, he'd rather believe Vladimir Putin than the military and civilian intelligence professionals who are sworn to protect us. I find that just absolutely...

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: She doesn't like Putin because Putin has outsmarted her at every step of the way.

TRUMP: Excuse me. Putin has outsmarted her in Syria.

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: He's outsmarted her every step of the way.

WALLACE: I do get to ask some questions.

TRUMP: Yes, that's fine.

WALLACE: And I would like to ask you this direct question. The top national security officials of this country do believe that Russia has been behind these hacks. Even if you don't know for sure whether they are, do you condemn any interference by Russia in the American election?

TRUMP: By Russia or anybody else.

WALLACE: You condemn their interference?

TRUMP: Of course I condemn. Of course I -- I don't know Putin. I have no idea.

WALLACE: I'm not asking -- I'm asking do you condemn?

TRUMP: I never met Putin. This is not my best friend. But if the United States got along with Russia, wouldn't be so bad.

Let me tell you, Putin has outsmarted her and Obama at every single step of the way. Whether it's Syria, you name it. Missiles. Take a look at the "start up" that they signed. The Russians have said, according to many, many reports, I can't believe they allowed us to do this. They create warheads, and we can't. The Russians can't believe it. She has been outsmarted by Putin.

And all you have to do is look at the Middle East. They've taken over. We've spent $6 trillion. They've taken over the Middle East. She has been outsmarted and outplayed worse than anybody I've ever seen in any government whatsoever.

WALLACE: We're a long way away from immigration, but I'm going to let you finish this topic. You got about 45 seconds.

TRUMP: And she always will be.

CLINTON: I -- I find it ironic that he's raising nuclear weapons. This is a person who has been very cavalier, even casual about the use of nuclear weapons.

Greatness.

Sorry man. This reads like someone looking over old letters or texts from someone after they’ve been dumped.  Look, she said she’d always love me no matter what. 

It’s time to let her go, Hugo. Tonight maybe throw your copies of What Happened and It  Takes A Village in the fire place to really seal it. 

Or put another way, Hillary Clinton ain’t walking through that door...

She ain't walking through the door, but she could clearly see what was going on behind it. I wasn't a Hillary fan. I voted for her as the lesser of two evils and also the only one on the ballot qualified to be President. But damn, she was 100% correct about Donny & Vlad.

12 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Sorry man. This reads like someone looking over old letters or texts from someone after they’ve been dumped.  Look, she said she’d always love me no matter what. 

It’s time to let her go, Hugo. Tonight maybe throw your copies of What Happened and It  Takes A Village in the fire place to really seal it. 

Whatever troll, the post was about Trump and how he immediately deflected when the truth got thrown in his face.  

It’s remarkable how obvious he was compromised even way back then...two years ago

14 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Even Hillary could see it for what it was. But you can't? #sad

25 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That guy is a shit ventriloquist but that dummy of his is eerily lifelike.  I can't believe Jim Bakker is still fleecing the rubes. That video is 10x more bizarre than the Twin Peaks backward talking midget scenes.  

4 hours ago, RPM said:

She ain't walking through the door, but she could clearly see what was going on behind it. I wasn't a Hillary fan. I voted for her as the lesser of two evils and also the only one on the ballot qualified to be President. But damn, she was 100% correct about Donny & Vlad.

in retrospect she was correct about a lot of things

sigh

4 hours ago, RPM said:

Imagine being secretary of state and NOT knowing about that.

Try to impress Trump? Put together a :20 action video, nod when he says something, have a hot chick serve him a diet coke, tell him what he wants to hear and nod and smile. Then, say publicly how engaged he was and he’s a tough negotiator. Done.
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

After Trumps 500th tweet about the Russian investigation I'm beginning to think he's not coming off as an innocent person.

His campaign manager is still in jail right? Ah, nevermind. Nothing matters.

I think he’s trying to prepare his base for the day he decides to pull a Nixon and start firing people.  He’s too scared to do it right now, and if he can whip up enough hate against brown people to keep one or both chambers, he can run the clock out Wooster having to do so.

But if the Rs lose both chambers, he’s firing people..

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think he’s trying to prepare his base for the day he decides to pull a Nixon and start firing people.  He’s too scared to do it right now, and if he can whip up enough hate against brown people to keep one or both chambers, he can run the clock out Wooster having to do so.

But if the Rs lose both chambers, he’s firing people..

He’s not going to fire people, he will browbeat them until they hopefully quit (Sessions).

He couldn’t even fire Scott Pruitt.  The plan is to attack and subvert the investigation with propaganda so when the facts emerge no one will believe them and there will be no consequences.

It’s been working so far, sadly.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

He’s got this. 

Everything always about him. Classic narcissist.  And God forbid something goes wrong and several of them are lost, his next tweet will be how they didn't cooperate with us so that's why it happened. 

12 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Everything always about him. Classic narcissist.  And God forbid something goes wrong and several of them are lost, his next tweet will be how they didn't cooperate with us so that's why it happened. 

Yep - only when it looks like the rescue mission is successful does he tweet about it. 

There's a non-zero chance that he'll take credit for rescuing the team himself.

9 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Yep - only when it looks like the rescue mission is successful does he tweet about it. 

There's a non-zero chance that he'll take credit for rescuing the team himself.

“I have the best SCUBA.”

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump's Reality Distortion Field Primer

• Anything even remotely good that happens in the world is only due to him, his vision, his planning, and/or execution solely. No one else knew how difficult or complex the problem was, and only he could solve it
  • Anything bad is someone else's fault, especially the previous 44 lazy, loser POTUSes

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Trump's Reality Distortion Field Primer

• Anything even remotely good that happens in the world is only due to him, his vision, his planning, and/or execution solely. No one else knew how difficult or complex the problem was, and only he could solve it
  • Anything bad is someone else's fault, especially the previous 44 lazy, loser POTUSes

and the 13 angry democrats

• Like 1