Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Busey plays Trump and Meatloaf plays Bannon in the David Lynch version of the Christian Bale Sam Rockwell Vice movie.

Or the Police Academy Scary Movie version of the political films genre. Whichever.

With the right director and script, things swing either way.

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Of the college educated people that still approve DJT, I want to know what percent read his tweets.  It seems like it would be virtually impossible to read this stuff and think anything positive about him.  That he's smart, or honest, or a clear communicator, or focused on the right things.  Seems like you would have to wholly insulate yourself from learning anything about him in order to still support him.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Of the college educated people that still approve DJT, I want to know what percent read his tweets.  It seems like it would be virtually impossible to read this stuff and think anything positive about him.  That he's smart, or honest, or a clear communicator, or focused on the right things.  Seems like you would have to wholly insulate yourself from learning anything about him in order to still support him.

That's the problem with Trump supporters. When you bring up the inaccuracies, misspellings, improper quote usage, lies, dumbassery, etc. etc. from his tweets, you always get the "ohh I don't use twitter", "he's just trolling" "he's just joking" "lighten up", "that's why I like him", blah, blah.  

9 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Just goes to show that a college education does not mean you are not a dumbass.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Imagine working for him, and you have some important decision he has to make, and he’s keeping you waiting while he composes his latest twitter masterpiece. 

Was supposed to be where the first or best female president was gonna go but "Witch Hunt!" Tweet (with a Maga hat chiseled above it) is much more historically illustrative of the American Experience.

Thanks Maga idiots. Thanks Dilbert guy.

50 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I would guess a lot of people who are registered Republicans with college degrees do not read his tweets or follow politics very closely. A lot of people only pay attention around Presidential elections, kinda like people who tune in for the Superbowl without following the football season.

• Like 1

I picture some military leaders or other staff trying to brief Trump on an important item, and he ignores them to tweet Witch Hunt.    Prior to Trump I thought the President actually had a full day of meetings, phone calls, reading reports and decisions to be made.   It appears that it can be done with extremely minimal effort.  20 minutes per day.  Who knew.

Would Pence have the courage to ask the Cabinet to use the 25th amendment to remove Trump for inability to perform the duties of the Presidency?   Because its obvious to most, he isn't.  Then it only take 2/3 of the House and Senate to confirm the decision.  Given that the Dems would vote for him to be removed, it's not a large hurdle.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

28 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I picture some military leaders or other staff trying to brief Trump on an important item, and he ignores them to tweet Witch Hunt.    Prior to Trump I thought the President actually had a full day of meetings, phone calls, reading reports and decisions to be made.   It appears that it can be done with extremely minimal effort.  20 minutes per day.  Who knew.

Would Pence have the courage to ask the Cabinet to use the 25th amendment to remove Trump for inability to perform the duties of the Presidency?   Because its obvious to most, he isn't.  Then it only take 2/3 of the House and Senate to confirm the decision.  Given that the Dems would vote for him to be removed, it's not a large hurdle.

Well, it can be done in 20 minutes per day.  That gets you a Trump presidency.

If you want a full 8 hours or more, that's gonna cost you extra.

On the other hand, it's great he only works around 20 minutes per day.  Imagine the fuckery that would ensue if he actually worked at the Presidency a solid 8-10 hours per day, 6 days  week.  

Edited by Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is so perfect.  If he ever, for some reason, came to Austin for a speech, my plan was to sneak in a huge version of this and get as close to the front as possible.

Well, then you'd have the president of the United States calling on his supporters to take you outside and rough you up.

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is so perfect.  If he ever, for some reason, came to Austin for a speech, my plan was to sneak in a huge version of this and get as close to the front as possible.

Swam would knee cap you within 30 seconds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's good to know that even if there is a shutdown of the federal government, Trump's life will not change:

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20181213/breaking-trump-plans-16-day-holiday-visit-to-mar-a-lago

President Donald Trump is expected to spend 16 days at Mar-a-Lago over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, according to an alert issued by the Federal Aviation Administration this morning.

The alert warns pilots to avoid the airspace over Mar-a-Lago during the more than two-week time frame, from Dec. 21 to Jan. 6, but does not indicate when Air Force One will arrive or depart Palm Beach International Airport.

The upcoming visit is longer than last year’s 12-day visit, putting Trump in Palm Beach a day earlier than his arrival last year and four days later than his Jan. 2 departure. It would be his longest retreat at Mar-a-Lago, dubbed the Southern White House, since the president’s inauguration in January 2017.

Trump’s extended stay means he will not be in Washington when the new Congress, including the Democratic majority in the U.S. House of Representatives, is sworn in on Jan. 3. That event will mark the end of the GOP’s eight-year grip on the House, although Republicans slightly increased their Senate majority in the 2018 midterm elections.

1 hour ago, F250 said:

I would guess a lot of people who are registered Republicans with college degrees do not read his tweets or follow politics very closely. A lot of people only pay attention around Presidential elections, kinda like people who tune in for the Superbowl without following the football season.

Yep.  “Tax cuts”.