Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

28 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Billy is transitioning into a homeless lesbian, if you haven't noticed...

spacer.png

I tried to look up his age on Google. I couldn't find it. He's been at Texags since 1997 (25 years) so he must be older than 45. 

I think somebody is having a mid-life crisis concurrent with arrested development from his college years. Weird guy. And he sounds like an idiot whenever I hear him on the radio.

21 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I tried to look up his age on Google. I couldn't find it. He's been at Texags since 1997 (25 years) so he must be older than 45. 

I’ve got a friend that was there when he was, or they overlapped somehow. I believe my buddy is 46-47 range +/- 2 iirc.  

Funny he’s always thought looch is a absolute clown and cleat chaser. He’s considered a BMA, his father was a decent sized booster for UT. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I’ve got a friend that was there when he was, or they overlapped somehow. I believe my buddy is 46-47 range +/- 2 iirc.  

Funny he’s always thought looch is a absolute clown and cleat chaser. He’s considered a BMA, his father was a decent sized booster for UT. 

I think of those soulful photos of he and Manziel. He's around 40 clinging to a guy 20. 

Maybe that explains the new look. Heartbroken.

30 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Why dumb ass looch ask a question on this part?:
Another thing I do know? Jimbo's decision won't be made by overzealous donors….

Well, his decision to take the A&M job was made by overzealous donors, so there is that decision. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Well, his decision to take the A&M job was made by overzealous donors, so there is that decision. 

A&M fans make all of their hiring and firing decisions. See: Mike Sherman getting fired in a recruit’s driveway over the phone.  

• Hook 'Em 1

At Miss State looks like a potential schedule loss to me for A&M. A&M plays Arkansas the week before, and they travel to Bama the week after. Miss State is a tough place to play

Also, A&M plays a competent App State team the week before Miami, so they won't be able to spend two weeks preparing for the U

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

A&M fans make all of their hiring and firing decisions. See: Mike Sherman getting fired in a recruit’s driveway over the phone.  

Still cracks me up that they fired the guy who brought in 3 first round OL, their Heisman QB and All American WR and they still think it was a good move. 

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Still cracks me up that they fired the guy who brought in 3 first round OL, their Heisman QB and All American WR and they still think it was a good move. 

He actually brought in a fourth, but he never coached him 

39 minutes ago, Fud said:

At Miss State looks like a potential schedule loss to me for A&M. A&M plays Arkansas the week before, and they travel to Bama the week after. Miss State is a tough place to play

Also, A&M plays a competent App State team the week before Miami, so they won't be able to spend two weeks preparing for the U

Schedule loss? They lost to them last year at home at night. They are 5-4 against them since joining the sec. Moo State has been their biggest rival in that conference. 

Just now, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Schedule loss? They lost to them last year at home at night. They are 5-4 against them since joining the sec. Moo State has been their biggest rival in that conference. 

Yes, a schedule loss, meaning a game that is made tougher due to its spot in the schedule. Or a trap game. Or whatever you want to call it. 

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

This is the same fanbase that had a member on TexAgs say he contacted the College Station police to say Mike Sherman touched him inappropriately in an attempt to get him fired after the 2011 Texas game.

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Is Jimbo related to this turd?

013F1B14-E367-40AE-B75D-AF62C209F8C7.jpeg

They're the same person.

47 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

This is the same fanbase that had a member on TexAgs say he contacted the College Station police to say Mike Sherman touched him inappropriately in an attempt to get him fired after the 2011 Texas game.

I think Justin Tucker touched them inappropriately.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

See: Mike Sherman getting fired in a recruit’s driveway over the phone.  

He was killing himself recruiting in that recruit's driveway!

Actually, that was typical yokel low-class Aggie behavior. Sherman really loved that job and the school as far as I can tell. I wonder how he felt after that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Fud said:

Yes, a schedule loss, meaning a game that is made tougher due to its spot in the schedule. Or a trap game. Or whatever you want to call it. 

Believe me, I understand the concept of a schedule loss is. Or a sandwich game or a trap game or a look ahead game -- and this one is all of them for ATM. My point was that they have no business having any sort of emotional letdown against a Mississippi State team that 1) beat them at home at night last year and 2) has been their equal in the conference since they joined. They probably will, but they sure as shit shouldn't. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Believe me, I understand the concept of a schedule loss is. Or a sandwich game or a trap game or a look ahead game -- and this one is all of them for ATM. My point was that they have no business having any sort of emotional letdown against a Mississippi State team that 1) beat them at home at night last year and 2) has been their equal in the conference since they joined. They probably will, but they sure as shit shouldn't. 

If they make it a point to try not and overlook MSU, then they'll have more of a letdown against Arkansas and/or Bama. Can't get up for every game. To me, MSU is the most likely one to where they bring their below average game. 

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

If they make it a point to try not and overlook MSU, then they'll have more of a letdown against Arkansas and/or Bama. Can't get up for every game. To me, MSU is the most likely one to where they bring their below average game. 

For sure, and to your point.... that's exactly what happened last year. They lost to MSU after Arkansas and before Bama. 

And they have Miami the week before Arkansas. They can't afford to overlook any of those four.

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Add to all of that the fact that Mike Leach is to them about like Houston Nuttsack is to us. He will have his players ready to rip their hearts out yet again.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

For sure, and to your point.... that's exactly what happened last year. They lost to MSU after Arkansas and before Bama. 

And they have Miami the week before Arkansas. They can't afford to overlook any of those four.

Right now, we can't really tell if they are actually better than any of those teams. We won't learn much until they play Appalachian State, and even then we won't learn a whole hell of a lot unless the Aggies struggle.

As the resident AppSt/Boone guy, the portal isn’t good for AppSt another Michigan is very unlikely.

19 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I think somebody is having a mid-life crisis concurrent with arrested development from his college years. Weird guy. And he sounds like an idiot whenever I hear him on the radio.

His mugshot info shows he is 48.

image.png.95b066630841ec6a0149dd28777a6c7a.png

20 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

His mugshot info shows he is 48.

image.png.95b066630841ec6a0149dd28777a6c7a.png

Either he doesn't make as much on TexAgs as I thought or that's the best money can buy in the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area.

image.thumb.png.2ca1da8904c190df8c5f1ca9dde9390c.png

Lulz that Google hasn't been down this street in almost 10 years (mine gets updated yearly). What's the point, I guess.

47 minutes ago, Born Burnt said:

Either he doesn't make as much on TexAgs as I thought or that's the best money can buy in the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area.

image.thumb.png.2ca1da8904c190df8c5f1ca9dde9390c.png

Lulz that Google hasn't been down this street in almost 10 years (mine gets updated yearly). What's the point, I guess.

He’s mentioned that he lives in same hood as either Sumlin or Jimbo (can’t recall which) before on those chats.   I’m assuming a quick look on tax rolls would show but I can’t find enough fucks to even think about it.  My guess would be that’s his pad from whenever he was arrested a decade ago or so.  

29 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

He’s mentioned that he lives in same hood as either Sumlin or Jimbo (can’t recall which) before on those chats.   I’m assuming a quick look on tax rolls would show but I can’t find enough fucks to even think about it.  My guess would be that’s his pad from whenever he was arrested a decade ago or so.  

Nope, it's his current residence.

image.thumb.png.3870a4210440159858ecb186617d32a1.png